It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Transcripts: Extraordinary Secret Recordings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Meat...your not a dude. Or maybe not....i dont know you in reality. Maybe we would just be having a conversation over a beer ...who knows. it would most probably be a friendly argument where laughter can be heard. YEt the way you are approaching this subject is a little too hostile so i guess its the action that is like.
I never said it was fact.....like i am about to print it out and spread it all over the office. WHat i said was IF it has ANY real meaning at all then the implications of such issues are larger than you or i can imagine. You are not allowing for the IF to exist and are simply saying that the ENTIRE thing is fake. Fine...you have your opinion but you dont have to be mean about it. As if you are trying to teach me a lesson that life is tough....so dont give me a break. It was an expression, i dont need you to give me a break but i would love the friendly discussion. Thats all im sayin mmeat.....when that day comes that we must fight together for our ACTUAL freedom, we will be on the same side. WE all will.

[Mod Edit: Please see Courtesy Is Mandatory. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 19/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

GUICE2, your stance on behalf of the OP is admirable, but may I suggest you take a back-seat for a while and let the OP address some of the issue in this thread on his/her own. If he/she is unwilling to address the 'skeptics' in this forum then perhaps the 'info' he/she has is not worth fighting for?.

To the OP, please address the issues already raised in this thread before posting more transcripts.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Im sorry...youre right. Its just that, all this hostility wouldnt exist if we were face to face. We are all in the same boat and are on the same side in the end because basic ideals as humans inherently exist whether we like it or not and they are all shared by everyone. This unites us...however there are issues in this world that attempt to destroy this unite perhaps not by design but by consequence. So there is no reason for the hars talk but the guy pushed me....and i apologize for the name calling. I dont like to be dismissed so easily....my ex girlfriend just did that to me not 2 hours ago. Its not a good feeling.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ok. Hit me with some questions and I will try to reply if possible. I am not pretending that I know everything, but surely I am pretty much informed about this case.

As for Hellenism it is a universal term it does not apply strictly to the modern country you know as Greece. Greeks comes from Grekoi which was applied to describe only a local tribe of Eperotic Hellenes. So Greece is a wrong term used by foreigners to describe Hellenes&Hellenism. The term I prefer to describe in those texts is Hellenes because it most accurately depicts the ideas in those texts and because it is historicaly accurate and currently used by Hellenes. Hellas meaning the land of the sunshine, but also the light, the spiritual light of knowledge and demystification through the use of rationalism, science.
HRG takes it much further into prehistory and connects Hellenism with proHellenistic connected races as the Pelasgians ( Aegian sea races) , or India's Dravidians or Iafones, or Ainou meaning Ionians, who are depicted as Pro Atlantian Pro-Levan-Lilith appearance ancient Andromedian white race (caucasians) origin races.
The India's Dravidian-Hellenes connection is through the campaings of Dionysos (Vakhos, later depicted as a "god of orgy") and Hercules (from the period of the semi-Gods) to Asia Minor and India.
Moreover the previously mentioned connection about HRG and paganism is dead wrong.
HRG is pro-Monotheism but the proatlantian monotheism of Fhanos-Zeus, the universal selfcreated organism. See: Hermes Trismegistus and others.
It will take deep and painful research to understand the full potential of the HRG worldview.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

How can we research when i cant even find them on the internet?
What is the full name of the group and when were they established? Where are they located......they do not show up on google searches.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Only because something is not found on google it doesn't automatically mean that is not exist!
HRG as an organization was founded by General Papagos in 1947.
But their texts through their representative started to circulate publically only after the mid-70's.
It is a secret society of hellenes researchers of the paranormal, religion, history, prehistory, politics, science & weaponry etc.
They have informants from the sectors of astronomers, politicians, businessmen, the army, the secret services, and in the masonry network. (sleepers and active)
Their members communicate with their representative through a communication protocol that is unbrakable till today. Nobody knows who are the pretaneum members, many adversary intelligence services agents tried to infiltrate through HRG representative in the past and failed.
And by the way some texts of them are found on the net. But they are in the Greek language.
HRG has many times with their texts, and other methods prevented the escalation to WWIII. Note also the role of Von Kanaris, Papadopoulos, and the recent CIA breakup just on time when the PNAC crowd wanted to escalate through Iran, Syria and Korea. The R.I.C. (Russia-Islam-China) Axis.
The publishing of previously secret geostrategic planning may probably lead to its cancelation.
That explains why their "predictions" (see:adversaries geopolitical schemes) seem to "fail". Because it is a scheme published to certain strategic recipients and thus "blown open", "busted!".

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I know that just bc its not on google that doesnt mean it doesnt exsit...i know this. I just want to research on my own and dont know where to begin. How do you know so much about them? Where did you get all this info....these docs are your only source for all of this?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yes. The series of docs from the 80's and some other cross-reference sources and relevant information. I have done extensive research about this, but please don't try pushing me into more details about my sources. I believe you will understand my stance.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I do...but unfortunately skeptical there will be a time when you might have to reveal them since they might be the only way to actually prove this to be true. You know what i mean....people need to see credible sources in order to beleive information. Thats all i will say about that, no presure to reveal them now because that is your decision.
Please please please...continue to post and let us make ours.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
Ok. Hit me with some questions and I will try to reply if possible. I am not pretending that I know everything, but surely I am pretty much informed about this case.

...and...

I have done extensive research about this, but please don't try pushing me into more details about my sources. I believe you will understand my stance.

Well, the one thing I do believe you on is your stance. Obviously, if you don't have any sources and you've made the whole thing up you certainly can't cite source, chapter or verse. All you can do is make a PDF document that only an elephant hanging off a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy would believe is legitimate.

If you can't provide details or sources, then your PDF document is merely an art project and there is no 'case.'

I'd like to believe that there's more to this, but if you cannot or will not provide anything to legitimize your claim, then maybe there isn't any more to this than the fanciful writings of some guy on the internet who wanted to be the center of attention for all the wrong reasons.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am sure you know (published also in this site) the extraordinary news item about how the "Chinese secret societies" threaten to exterminate the "illuminati" members of the west.

Here is what HRG has to say about this. I am sure it is important to find out who and why promote the word "illuminati" in todays societies and their so called "war" against the eastern lodges.
(note that HRG members has infiltrated deep into the zion/masonic network)
----BEGINING FRACTION HRG SIGNAL----

Under the command of the hebrewsaxon hyperlodge "AOA" of London, is today the group of masonic lodges of the "Illuminati" hebrewsaxons from Bavaria Germany, founded by "AOA" of England.
Today, because the visible lodges behind the national "MTM" are the "Illuminati" in order to protect the anonymity of the members of "AOA" and "OTO", the hebrew interests "Mass Media" publish false articles about the so-called "World War of the Chinese secret societies against the illuminati", under two specific purposes:
a) To denial the previous documents of HRG which prove that AOA and OTO of London and not the Illuminati, commands all the archrabbinies (chief rabbi's lodges) and all the masonic national "MTM" of the west.
b) To denial the previous documents of HRG which prove that both hyperlodges of AOA and OTO London, and their subordinate lodges of "illuminati", are in a false champetry virtual conflict with the hyperlodge of "HONG" China, under the purpose to escalate a military attack of the axis US.E.J. and T.I.M. under the typical Hellenic leadership against the axis R.I.C. in order for R.I.C. to counterattack and to genocide the whites of USA-Europe-India and the Black Race in order to found the Chinese Sionistic/Zionistic "Kingdom of Jehova Sin-Zion-Sina"
See frogery about the so-called "War between the "HONG" and the "illuminati".

---EOF---

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am sure you know (published also in this site) the extraordinary news item about how the "Chinese secret societies" threaten to exterminate the "illuminati" members of the west.

Here is what HRG has to say about this.

What you say 'they' say is virtually both useless and meaningless. It's hearsay at best, and libel at worst.

Provide a link to a legitimate source.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

If you can't provide details or sources, then your PDF document is merely an art project and there is no 'case.'

Ok if you want to believe this no problem, move on. But I am not willing to sacrifice my security/anonymity in order to fulfil your curiosity. It is more at stake here than your willing to belive this or not.
I send you a document dated in 87 typewrited and you still say that. Ok no sweat.. believe what you want. whatever..

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Ok if you want to believe this no problem, move on. But I am not willing to sacrifice my security/anonymity in order to fulfil your curiosity. It is more at stake here than your willing to belive this or not.
I send you a document dated in 87 typewrited and you still say that. Ok no sweat.. believe what you want. whatever..

I'm not asking you to sacrifice your 'security/anonymity' at all. I'm not sure why you can't understand that I find what YOU write to be questionable, and that you repeating something that someone else may or may not have said or written to you is becoming more and more irrelevant as this thread continues to roll on.

I don't want a source that only you have access to, I want an external source. Something that you - specifically - are NOT connected to.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Secret lodges abreviations Decoding:

-AOA Ordo Adeptis Atlantis (England) 666 : 72 members

+AOA Ordo Astrum Argentinum (England) 888 : 72 members

-OTO Ordo Templis Occidentis 666 (England)

+OTO Ordo Templis Orientis 888 (England)

MTM : Memphis Templis Misraim / Moses Templis Mohammed

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
True or not...if you cant convince people then there is no point in talking about this anymore unless you want to hand it over to the media? A reliable media perhaps a more liberal independant news source?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No external sources exist mmeat....they are secret societies or at least their operations are secret. There is no way there would be a website or something that you could go through and try and investigate.
We might have to do some first hand investigations to get to the bottom of this one.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Try first investigating the secret societies names I gave you. They are all exist. AOA and HONG most secret of all. Harder to find..

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have so far, remained more or less on the fence with this thread, not knowing much about the topic in question has kept from both 'believing' and at the same time calling this thread "fiction", "BS" etc etc.

However, for the record Sceptical2012, I had hoped, that this thread (9 pages thus far) would turn out to be something more than just translated transcripts, but more on the authenticity/meanings of such writings before continuing onto the next set of transcripts. Please understand from our point of view, the majority of us don't read Greek and know very little about the HRG.

Perhaps your research and 'evidence' along with your sources combined, is strong proof for you, but here on this thread it has has come out very weak and unsupported.... I would bet that even the the strongest skeptics on this thread would privately admit that they would like to beleive in these transcripts, but without any supporting evidence are duty bound to "Deny Ignorance" and have my 100% support.

You will notice that this thread has been viewed over 4500 times and only a handful of people have so far replied, suggesting that you have had the attention of maybe one or two hundred people that have so far not introduced themselves.. A lost audience perhaps?

Like GUICE2, I also beleive that everyone should be given the right to express their beliefs/theory's in full before we declare them to be truth or not truth, based on the evidence they provide to support themselves with. But I must confess, I am still non the wiser from the day this thread was started. In all fairness, I will wait a while longer before even I too will call it a day.

Respectfully,
Freelancer

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
No external sources exist mmeat....they are secret societies or at least their operations are secret. There is no way there would be a website or something that you could go through and try and investigate.
We might have to do some first hand investigations to get to the bottom of this one.

Oh, I think we've pretty much hit bottom with 'this one.'

Heck, I'm not privy to any of the supposed 'sources' of this stuff and it only took me the time it takes to type in 'http://www.e-e-e.gr/' to find more than skeptical2012 has given us.

Blog - False Alliances I
Blog - False Alliances II
Reference I from False Alliances II
Reference I from False Alliances II

Does this mean that I now believe? Nope. It means that I find whoever this pyr person is to be more credible than skeptical2012 will ever be at this point. Why? Less obfuscation, more references.

Your pal,
Meat.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join