It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'War of the Worlds played for Roswell scenario'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, what I am going to describe here and now boys and girls is an incident or scenario that took place back in 1938. This scenario is why, what we know to be the truth; is locked up from society.

Well when the famous Orsen Wells put out the "War of the Worlds" scenario it was In Fact permitted by our 'Internal Government' which went to a radio station to have, "The War Of The Worlds," scenario played out as live news footage, and that this was to gauge mankinds reaction to a scenario such as Aliens coming to Earth and invading us. Now there were people killing themselves and towns in utter dismay. A test by our government once again to see if mankind can handle the Truth. Yet apparenlty back in 1938 mankind was not ready for that kind of knowledge. They can use this as testimony on why they didn't release sensitive material to the public.

Now when 1947 rolled around They originally had put that it was indeed a craft that was not of this world that crashed down on Earth. Well the above is why it was retracted. The "Internal Government" gave a remedition of Their Truth. They gave you Worst Case Scenario just in case. But one can see it was a decade after they posted it as a truetestimony.

But what was inconsistant in Their Truth was how they displayed it.
First they gave you SCIENCE FICTION ploy and had Orson Wells take the rap for it, when it was in FACT, Their Own inside insecurities playing on them. They were at odds with such paramount information about intelligence higher than mankinds known database that they were pushed to the very limits of sanity to see if mankind could actually even co-exist with the idea. They knew shortly after mankind wasn't ready.

Conclusion:

I think mankinds intelligence has far surpassed any remedition of 1938 and has reached far into the databanks of the Unknown to solve the inner mystery of life. Do I think mankind can handle that knowledge most definately, but its always done in Stages where awareness or intelligence can cut through our own animalistic fears of survival and look farther out.

If we were to visit the people back in 1938 they would see what wonderful potential we have, but that we lack the moral conviction to bring about change. But we have the ingrediants for the change if people would only listen to that Inner Conviction.

Mankind has been thoroughly introduced as a society of beings far from home through the bible, religion, new age beliefs, paranormal work, the evolving mind, ufology, news and others.

But what it takes is the first hand knowledge of knowing you are from somewhere else, that way you canhandle visitors outside this blue orb coming in. You must have the inside knowlede to know that God creates in the form of potential in which it actually arrived at.

Also, I would like to point out that everything that we know as parents to our children already know because all this information is imprinted into their genetic makeup.

[edit on 1-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

There has also been speculation that the Rockefeller foundation funded the broadcast to test the publics reaction and the report was given to a small number of people.

But I'm my opinion i doubt that anyone deliberately put out the presentation, but realized from the reaction that talking about aliens could create panic.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've heard that before about 'War of the Worlds' being a test for the populace to see if they could handle the "truth" about aliens. However I feel that this was the wrong way to go about testing the public and it's no wonder that people freaked out when they heard this coming across the radio waves. They simulated an attack! You simulate any kind of attack over a certain medium, in this case the radio, that people rely on, then yes those people are going to freak out, whether it be aliens or Russians who are doing the attacking.

My questions is what if they had simulated an encounter or landing where the aliens/ufos were benevolent and peaceful and played that over the radio waves? You think the public would've freaked out then? I think not.

I don't need disclosure. Roswell was enough.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Atticus_Black

They could use that panic from the past as a way to step into the future with no fingers pointed. What they played was on the RADIO STATION at that point in time.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If, and that is a huge if, the US government made a test, then it was only to test the US people, not all mankind.

PS: I think the book is still the best version of that story.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I believe back in 1938 was when they had only RADIOS, as a form of communcation, not televisions. So they got their news from the radios and it created utter panic.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I think you can still listen to the original airing of The War of the Worlds scenario that played back then on the radio.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The Internal Government KNEW that eventually around a new era of intelligence for mankind, that the outside reflection of ourselves wanted in and would eventually show up for society to see.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
www.smarter.com...

Here is where you can listen to it for money, back two years ago I listened to it for free. Oh well.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Come on people, the entire "panic scenario" is a big nonsense! They captured that crashed craft, it was the first time, so they didn't know what to do, and the ego was strong enough to show the world that "WE HAVE A SPACESHIP"... later, they understood that keeping it secret should be the better choice, to take the needed time to make a full research about this new "toy" from the space, and have the advange over the enemy, and the superiority over the entire world. Supremacy of the stronger, nothing else. Control. Power. Simple as that. That since 1947, or who knows, even before! But organized as a block since then. They are simply the worst CRIMINALS the history has known, avoiding to SHARE the knowledge with the rest of the humanity. They are the real GANGSTERS here, not the heroes. And well... what to say about the aliens themselves, with their cover operations, doing God who knows what. As I see it, no one here is friend of the common people. I'm out.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I would not be suprised if this was exactly the case....

after all the crazy stuff I`ve seen, experienced and researched
on and off for over 30 years...
I`m really starting to think that these so called "Elite"
are really screwing with us so bad that we don`t know our beans
from our biscuits..
we gotta start thinking with our own thoughts and not the ones they tell us to think with..
we are so much more than that....so much more.......

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

I most whole heartedly agree, that the Inner Government is not honing up to the true potential of mankind.

They stage it into lessons where only truth that they see as fit to get what they can without any ramifications. That is my point. They are spoiled with their own E.T HERITAGE that they are not sharing with society. But you got to love the internet.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The internet is a physical telepathic link to the one mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What do you think is the next step to the non-physical expression of telepathy into mankind.

Possibly pulling things out of thin air that is connected to the World Wide Web of mind.

You have the physical and non-physical expression of it.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hey menguard i would like to know what happened to your stories about the ancients who lived under ground and were trying to make you there leader or something...and how they are having a war with the greys and some other stuff..when can i hear you talk about that stuff?

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

What we are really at war with is; our society of vast cultures here on Earth in human form from everywhere. What we are recovering is information from ourselves locked up in the human body.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I thought the greys were at war? i know they(u.s) are fighting in iraq but thats not what im talking about...you cant remeber saying how the ancients were really tall reptillans living underground and how they are fighting with the greys and that they may make us choose sides in there war? c'mon man stop acting like you dont know.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I want you to take the number ten thousand twenty four, and multiply it by seven billion people and tell me what GODS EQUATION IS.

10,0024 multiplied by 7,000,000,000 seven billion people and you will come out with the outcome of "our knowledge" that is stored in humankind.

If anybody here on earth can get that number you will have GODS Equation.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

You apparently don't read refined visions of mankinds past, present and future.

You need all of my material to get what I am saying.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So menguard why do you keep dodging my questions? do you not remeber saying those things? Were those just made-up things you created to get some sort of attention.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join