It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benazir Bhutto Claimed Osama Bin Laden is Dead!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
At 6 minutes into this video, the late Bhutto claims that Osama Bin Laden was murdered.

Interesting!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Amazing that this video showed up after her death, isn't it?

But again, Bin Laden was probably dead before 9/11 occured....

[edit on 27-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Actually this video was added:

Added: November 03, 2007

the day after it was aired.

IT is interesting none the less. I for one believe the man is still alive.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This news should make his upcoming video even more interesting, eh?
The last one sucked pretty bad, what with the still shots and overdubbing. Check out the title of the upcoming video. Fits right in here at ATS.

Forthcoming Speech from the Head of Al-Qaeda, Usama bin Laden:
“The Way to Contain the Conspiracies”

a new message is forthcoming from Usama bin Laden, the head of Al-Qaeda, addressing Iraq and the Islamic State of Iraq. The message is produced by As-Sahab, the multimedia arm of Al-Qaeda, and is titled, “The Way to Contain the Conspiracies”. The announcement of this impending released was posted to jihadist forums today, Thursday, December 27, 2007

siteinstitute.org...

[edit on 12/28/07 by makeitso]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

This is potentially huge in my opinion. If she was killed because she knew too much, I wonder what else she possibly knew. Cant wait to hear more about this one. Flagged!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if he was dead. He's the main reason, or we are lead to believe, for "the war on terror."
If he was dead, the U.S. would have to continue faking the tapes he puts out every now and then in order to "justify" the "war on terror"; but we've been doing that for years now.
The mans like Tupac, he's dead but puts out a new ablum every 6 months.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtb2008

The mans like Tupac, he's dead but puts out a new ablum every 6 months.

See, now that's damn funny !!!

Had to give you a star for that one.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Interesting!

CO, having followed your posts on this site for sometime, I can honestly say that's a relief to see you say that.
Welcome to Conspiracy Theorism...

My Respects

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Thank you.
I pride myself in my smart-assedness.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Do you think if that video / interview was never made or what she wouldn't have told, she'd be still alive?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Hello Twitchy,

I posted this for discussion and do find it interesting. I do however feel she mispoke at the time. Can I prove it? No. But I feel this is a more probable reason.

Sorry... it's the skeptical side of me

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
well isn't this just a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

True! But i will be the first to admit... I can't prove it. The interviewer didn't even pick up on it. That is odd as well.

She claims that Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh murdered Osama. Seeing that Omar Sheikh was convicted for kidnapping and killing Daniel Pearl in 2002. In March 2007 he admits to being the one who decapitated Mr. Pearl.

I don't see how he was able to murder Osama. Unless someone can prove all the videos since then can be proven fakes.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Osama bin Laden:
A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.
With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Obviously I don't know how or when Bin Laden died but I think he's been dead for a while now, of course he's still being kept alive in for propaganda purposes with fake video tapes.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
For anyone that thinks OBL is alive, I say you are propegating a conspiracy theory. MSM has reported him dead. As have other sources. We have yet to hear from him.. Wait unless you count the AWEFUL video tapes. Seriously my dads camcorder from 88 can do better. Not to mention if I had video of a building being wired for demolition, and the building LOOKED like the WTC but was so fuzzy, blurry and out of focus you couldnt tell... well everyone here would say "thats no proof". I say the same to the rediculous OBL tapes.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

Shug,

Can you provide a source that shows in fact that the tapes of Bin Laden are not authentic?

As far as I know, there are not any professional analysis of the tapes that prove that it is not Bin Laden.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join