It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howard Hughes missing holographic will in swiss vault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
When I joined ATS this was my first post and I didnt recieve a reply, so Ill try again with a bit more info. This seems to be a very secret forgotten matter, and I guess if proven true will cause quite a whirlwind. As I was sitting in central park NY back in 1984 there was a man on a small talk show radio station who was talking about Howard Hughes missing holographic will. He explained that Mr Hughes paid a close friend 5 million to release two balloons with an envelope attached to them after his death. In the envelope was a canadian one dollar bill and a short letter. This dollar bill was very special since the serial number of the bill was the combination number of a very large custom built vault in switzerland. And apparently on the letter it was written, You Have Just Won, signed Howard hughes. The vault in switzerland has a special timer which lasts for 50 years till 2026 before america can open it, if nobody finds the two balloons, and that it cost $25,000 to have one shot at the combination mechanism of the vault. The man then on the radio show went on to say that some people have tried but didnt succeed. He also mentioned that on the vault door theres a dollar bill printed on the door. He then went on to say that the man who released
the two balloons in central park was murdered three months later after releasing them in central park. A few weeks later the cia sent an agent to toronto to look into somebody who wrote in the newspaper that he had found the two balloons bouncing on the road going towards niagra falls. The man who posted that in the toronto newspaper never left his number and address so the cia couldnt find who posted that in the paper. The man said on the radio that it could all be just a rumour and knowing Howards strange ways the vault could be empty,
but maybe thats where the will is and the man who finds the balloons is the inheritor of Mr. Hughes estate. He also mentioned that there might be a special formula Howard bought from albert einstien. I found this so facinating and that night mentioned to my mother what I heard on the radio. Later that month we visited an elderly friend of my mother and I told him what I heard on the radio, and he immediately replied, thats supposed to be top secret, and that the man who released the balloons was his friend.
So thats how I found out that this was no rumour the man on the radio talk show was talking about since he didnt seem to sure himself. I wonder why this is so secret, and I wonder in which bank that custom vault is. Ive tried multiple searches on the web and could never find any info about this. I contacted Mr Hughes lawyers at andrews and kurth law firm and nobody knew nothing about this issue. Maybe with a little luck somebody knows about this, just imagine what will happen if that holographic will comes to light and is still valid, guess the person who opens the vault will be in court for a very long time. I wonder what could all be in that vault if true. Would be nice if somebody who knows about this replies to this thread. Or if anybody has any ideas on how to find this information. On a personal note, I feel justice wasnt served when it came to Howard Hughes estate, hopefully this issue will be rectified before 2026

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Just checking to see if any info about in which swiss bank that huge vault is, its mind boggling to me that in the whole world of the internet not one single bit of information is out there about this, I just know one thing, I will never let go, guess this should be a real challenge for ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sounds a lot more interesting than most of the other nonsense on here. Good luck finding something out.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
A brief search hasn't turned up anything of note that I could find. Although I did find this link which is a website that has the FBI files on Hughes for sale on CD.

Most of the sites that I checked say that Hughes Estate was split amongst 22 people back in '83. I haven't found any mention of this secret will or any mention of Switzerland any where.

Do you know the name of the person that supposedly released the balloons?

[edit on 26-1-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So glad I finally get some kind of reply, I dont know the name of the man, could be Wm.C.House, not sure about that, he got murdered after releasing the balloons in central park, so the CIA couldnt question that man. What I do know about him is that he fought at pearl harbour as a pilot with my stepfather Mr. Robert Gussow. He was my stepfathers best friend and got killed for releasing the balllons. Now the CIA agent that went to toronto didnt do his job properly when he went to the toronto newspaper to find out who found those two balloons bouncing on the road one morning driving towards Niagra falls.
Howard Hughes used a red pen to write (you have just won signed howard hughes) but the dam swiss bank where the vault is wasnt mentioned in the letter with the dollar bill. Im here to make sure the public knows about this, and with any luck somebody, and I dont care if its the cleaning guy mopping the floors once a week in front of the vault, but its time this becomnes public, so that the guy that has the bill can go open the vault. Thanks for your interest, you see now how secret this issue is. but Im pretty sure with some help we will get down to the bottom of this. Tell you one thing, it was the last thing that howard hughes wanted, those 22 people inheriting his estate, he must be turning upsidedown in his grave right now.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Dont bother searching the web by the way, I done that for the past 12 years, I remember the guy on the radio talk show mentioned that the vault is about 8 feet by 8 feet, and 24 feet deep, on the door is a large old canadian dollar bill with the movable serial number of the bill for the combination mechanism. I would love to see that door, I bet when america is allowed to open it in 2026 they will keep it secret, however they will loose the important microfilm forever when they break the door open. I think that the formula that howard hughes bought from albert einstein permiting 9 times the speed of light technology is on the film. Just speculating here though, but I have a feeling the good stuff is on the micro film.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I am very interested in this. What is the man's exact name who was murdered in central park after releasing the balloons? If he was a friend of your step-father's then you should have or be able to aquire that information. Name of the radio station you heard the broadcast about this? Any verifiable facts to support any of this? I'd like to help track this down, but need way more info. what is the name of the bank where this vault is? Surely if people have tried to guess the combination, such a thing would be in the press, newspaper archives, something.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hi white wash just logged on ATS and just noticed your post, At the time I didnt think of asking my mothers elderly friend Mr. Gussow the name of his friend who released the balloons for Howard Hughes, I dont remember what radio station iI was I heard this on, as for which bank in switzerland
the vault is at must be a really well kept secret, then theres part two of this story which I cant tell you about, but I tell you what, theres a small piece of hard evidense out there which would take a lot work to find but its there, and thats in the toronto library where the newspaper records are archived, thats where you would find the small message of the man who found the balloons with the dollar bill asking if anybody knew about this, the problem is that when the CIA went to investigate who posted that in the newspaper, well the man never left his phone number and address at the newpaper so they never could find out who posted that, but theres hard evidense right there for somebody who seriously would want to investigate this issue. Maybe someday Ill come and tell part two on this thread, maybe somebody will check all the toronto 1976 newspaper records and find that small piece of hard evidense. There must be other hard evidense out there that I didnt think about or a way to find it, guess time will tell.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Okay I decided that I will never give part two to ATS, I showed you where there is a small piece of hard evidence, 1976 the toronto sun. Now to give you an idea of the reliability of Mr Gussow, well in his living room there was a photograph of him together with Miss Carter, Jimmy Carters wife, so jimmy carter knows who Mr robert gussow was. Also I wrote all this information to senator leibermann just before the Iraq war started and he thanked me for the information. Now to give you an idea how important and secret this is, well you better hope that russia and china dont believe this thread, why, because what do you think will happen when they find out that america will get thier hands on that albert einstein formula, do you have an idea of what kind of weapon america will be able to build with the formula.
Now I just gave you an example of why this is so important and dangerous. The cia knows everything I wrote here is true, the only thing they dont have is the combination number. Okay well I concluded this thread now and wont come back. I will only add an avatar this week sometime of what Howard hughes looked like at the age of 63, something the world never saw. Thank you for your interest.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You are far too gullable.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
[edit on 31-5-2008 by SmittyPuffs]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I was just thinking about something I would like to know, and maybe somebody on ATS might be able to find this information, it would be a nice piece of hard evidense, I wonder if there is a way to find out that howard hughes actually gave albert einstein 9 million dollars for the 9 times the speed of light formula. I guess theres a way to check albert einsteins bank records when he came from germany to america, from what I understand is that this money helped him get settled in america with financial ease. There must be a way to find this out, Now I will give you some real hard evidense that nobody has, one balloon was white, and the other light blue, well hope you like the avatar, its a painting Wm.C. House made during his short stay with Howard at the Desert Inn, very proud to own it. Anyways if this formula really exists, it would help solve the worlds energy problems, the holographic will and whatever else is in the vault is secondary compared to the formula. I doubt very much this type of information is on the net, I never found anything on the net, just like theres no information of the nibelungen treasure in germany, thats another story for another time for ATS.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So Albert Einstein SOLD the "formula" permitting 9x the speed of light to Hughes...oh comon.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yes Howard Hughes bought that formula according to what the man said on the radio, I have a feeling theres some truth to this, its definately wasnt adolf hitler that gave albert einstein those millions to start a good life in america. A really good detective could look into this, theres a secret that I got from somewhere which takes care of the time dilation problem,
did you know that inside of pure element mercury when accelerated at any speed does not feel any G-Force at all what so ever. This is a military secret I got from somewhere. Another example for the simple person to understand is that the theory of relativity is flawed in a situation where the center of gravity of an object is off centered, Einstein knew about these flaws and came up with a formula to slightly correct them, but hey Im just an old german blue blood sewer rat that came out of a hole giving bits and pieces of information here and there on ATS, I smell war coming and have my reasons for this thread.

top topics

join