It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8th of June 2004

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It would be interresting to hear what the Masons get out of this event. So please if there are any masons here, give me your story.

The eighth of June, Venus will pass above the Sun. This is a rare occurance which happened the last time in 1882. The phenomena happens twise with a gap of eight years between them. In other words (take your helmets and your shades on) the next time will be in 2012. Next time will be in 2117 and 2125.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
In other words (take your helmets and your shades on) the next time will be in 2012. Next time will be in 2117 and 2125.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Interesting that the next time this will happen, is 2012 (after 2004) Since 2012 has significance with the Mayan calender

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

In other words (take your helmets and your shades on) the next time will be in 2012. Next time will be in 2117 and 2125.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Interesting that the next time this will happen, is 2012 (after 2004) Since 2012 has significance with the Mayan calender

AND the UN and the Federal Reserve it seems....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
cool post! It bears watching.....

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
"According to Kalki, Earth will start entering the Golden Age, the age of enlightenment, in June 2004 during the Venus Transit.This process will come to a conclusion at the next venus transit in 2012."

www.experiencefestival.com...

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I just realised that "Venus" was standing right above the New-Moon at Christmas Eve a couple of months ago, at the entrance of the house of the Great Eagle. That's quite signifficant I guess. The Great Eagle is the age we are entering now. If you combine the "Waterbearer" and the "Stone Goat" you get the Great Eagle...

Keep Jesjuah's words in mind: Don't think I have come to bring peace (Venus is called the Bringer of Peace by the Romans), but a sword (Mars is called the Bringer of War by the Romans).

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Hmmm...June 8...

Nothing here...a week later means something....the 3rd is more important to me.

How about it...any other Masons have something going on the 8th??

Lemme check my Tracing Board....

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rahboni
Hmmm...June 8...

Nothing here...a week later means something....the 3rd is more important to me.

How about it...any other Masons have something going on the 8th??

Lemme check my Tracing Board.... (M:
)

It's not that I want to know what you personally have to do, but are you hinting that there will be a wind up? I was hoping that maybe someone among the stargazers who is familiar with the "original Mazzaroth", the tent and the altar, and Boaz and Jakin , I was wondering what significance this event has to Masonry in general. To the Mayans it marks the end of an age. To the Babylonians this meant the entrance into the Age of Aquarius. I sometimes call it the Age of the Great Eagle and the Victory of the Lamb of God. But it will not happen right away, and to add to the confusion here, the Morningstar will be a bringer of war, so I hoped to get some hints about future plans. About the coming roundup of this 100 year plan, in other words, what you are preparing for. If you even know it yourself, which I doubt, for it all seems very fragmented unless you are atleast master.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

"According to Kalki, Earth will start entering the Golden Age, the age of enlightenment, in June 2004 during the Venus Transit.This process will come to a conclusion at the next venus transit in 2012."

Yeah, the golden age for those greedy whores up in washington.

The rest of us gotta take what we can get out of this.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Eternal]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal

Yeah, the golden age for those greedy whores up in washington.

The rest of us gotta take what we can get out of this.

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Eternal]

I somehow believe that in the near future we will see the end of greedy governments. In the perfect world the world will be ruled by bums and dreamers

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
unfortunately i think its going to take more than an age of enlightenment to end government corruption,

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by psycosrus]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

for it all seems very fragmented unless you are atleast master

I am a Past Master in 2 jurisdictions...but that's beside the point.

I cannot speak for Masonry in general...no Mason does. Period.

Literal thinking about parts of the ritual...including the love of the sciences, is at best, tiresome. Being a Freemason is not about the ritual...attending meetings...or the expectation of personal advantage.

Your ideas about various prophecies and so on are interesting.....I look forward to June.

Peace be with you..
Michael

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Another date thread.

Another idle prediction.

Another lengthy discussion.

Another waste of bandwidth and time.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Another date thread.

Another idle prediction.

Another lengthy discussion.

Another waste of bandwidth and time.

I don't believe the stars are magical, but I do believe that the ancients and their successors or servants with all their oaths, conspiracies and plans are indeed "magical". This solar system is like a fine tuned clockwork. This event is like twelve o'clock, when twelve hours is 1000 years. And how it fits in nicely with the last 100 year plan of the Masons and probably every single secret society with powers in the world it seems. Find yourself a history book and analyse world history, first in 1000 year periods, then in 100 year periods and be amazed to see that there are obvious patterns. The last 100 years have been quite interresting to say the least, and to think that the transition to the next period will come and go without some kind of, well, transition, is kinda naive I think. For the first time in history the Book of Revelation can be 100% fulfilled, and most of the prophecies can only be about events which has already happened. Down to the least detail, the fifth trumpet prophecy in the Book of Revelation fits with the first Gulf War.

When the number of the living exceeds the number of the dead.......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The eighth of June, Venus will pass above the Sun. This is a rare occurance which happened the last time in 1882. The phenomena happens twise with a gap of eight years between them. In other words (take your helmets and your shades on) the next time will be in 2012. Next time will be in 2117 and 2125.

Follow the link to view what happened in the year of 1882 when the transit last happened.

en.wikipedia.org...

I find the triple alliance between Germany, Austria-Hungry and Italy disturbing.

Plus tuberculosis bacteria was discovered.

Any thoughts on this..

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rahboni
Literal thinking about parts of the ritual...including the love of the sciences, is at best, tiresome. Being a Freemason is not about the ritual...attending meetings...or the expectation of personal advantage.

Then I think you are either hiding or simply don't realise the power of such rituals. They are the core in every community, religion and nation. Through them we see and hear the whispers of the future and the past, and through them we speek to educate the future and the past. These rituals are like doors or portals in time. They are as important for these societies as are the arms of a clock in a clockwork.

Your ideas about various prophecies and so on are interesting.....I look forward to June.

Well thanks, it has become my life to search for the Truth and the Fulfillment. I await the forthcoming terror with hope. I refuse to be one of the sheep which will be scared #eless and run around like confused ants without sense of direction that day. I am therefore investing nearly all my time and efforts in understanding the sacred books in the Tannakh and the fruits of the trees of Jesjuah. I just hope some will soon understand the things I have found, and pay attention to the prophecy, for it is being revealed right before our noses all over the world in many places as we speek. And it's happening fast. The prophecy plays like a symphony. And it even harmonates with ancient wisdom, history, time, astronomy and reality. For the first time in history. If this round is completed, we will see a cataclysm more terrible than the flood, and with fire this time. As in volcanoes and eruption, wars and famine, madness with animals and men alike, total chaos. Spiritual aswell as physical.

I don't look forward to the Day of God, for it will be a day of darkness and fire, but it isn't now. Many things must happen first. But the 8th of June is important. This period we're in of increased earthquake rates, geological warnings of great forthcoming eruptions, myriads of rare astronomic events with all their woes, war and terror must first happen, and then the end will come. As a cataclysm no man has ever seen the like of. Scary to say the least.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurgen

Follow the link to view what happened in the year of 1882 when the transit last happened.

en.wikipedia.org...

I find the triple alliance between Germany, Austria-Hungry and Italy disturbing.

Plus tuberculosis bacteria was discovered.

Any thoughts on this..

Quite interresting the Charles Darwin died that year. The person who placed the dragons in the sky.

And a fraternity lodge called The Knights of Columbus was also formed:

The Knights of Columbus is a Roman Catholic fraternal organization, named in honor of Christopher Columbus. It is open to membership to Catholic men age 18 and over. It was founded by a Catholic priest, Father Michael J. McGivney in New Haven, Connecticut on February 2, 1882, and incorporated under the laws of Connecticut on March 29, 1882. Although it is not under direct control by the Roman Catholic Church, it supports it enthusiastically. The principles of the order are Charity, Fraternity, Unity, and Patriotism. The vast majority of the membership live in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Philippines.

The Knights of Columbus also provide annual funding for the satellite uplink of Pope John Paul II's worldwide Christmas address. In many countries that cannot afford satellite downlink, the Knights often pay for this as well.

....the Knights of Columbus today is a multi-million dollar non-profit charitable organization.....

Knights are encouraged to purchase K of C life insurance policies, but they are not required to do so. The "CEO" is also Supreme Knight and leader of the fraternal organization (currently Carl A. Anderson).

Who are these guys?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
From their homepage:

11/24/2003
New Haven, CT � The Vatican announced Nov. 24 that Pope John Paul II has named Supreme Knight Carl A. Anderson as a consultant to the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace. Anderson is the only American among ten new appointments to the pontifical council and will serve a five-year term.

They sure have their organisatan in order I see. Hmmm.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
whoa, knights of columbus?

i went to a catholic school for 8 years, and they always had knights of columbus events going on. It's strange too, the one sunday i actually went to church, it was some ceremony because guys with robes and capes and swords and all this flashy pirate stuff came in... knights of columbus

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIntoIt
whoa, knights of columbus?

Do you know anything about them other than that they like to dress up like pirates and bring swords and armor into churches?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join