It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8th of June 2004

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabbit
When the number of the living exceeds the number of the dead.......

What exactly do you mean by this ?

Nobody knows for sure, but it's a thing in nature. When the number of the living among a species outnumbers the dead ones among them, conditions change you can say. Teriible things often happen, like mass extinction in the form of terrible diseases and what could be discribed as war etc. Terrible things we don't want to happen.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Nobody knows for sure, but it's a thing in nature. When the number of the living among a species outnumbers the dead ones among them, conditions change you can say. Teriible things often happen, like mass extinction in the form of terrible diseases and what could be discribed as war etc. Terrible things we don't want to happen.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

How can that ever possibly happen?

Unless Death in that respect means not returning to the cycle of life, 'death' and rebirth?

I consider those alive to be in that circle, so maybe there are more in that cycle than there are those who have Died?

Could it be something to do with ghosts too? Ghosts being trapped at a point in the cycle and not Dying, so they are in essence, still 'alive'?

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by �any]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
pictures of venus...

if at all they are helpfull to your quests...

www.mentallandscape.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any

Blessings,
Mikromarius

How can that ever possibly happen?

Unless Death in that respect means not returning to the cycle of life, 'death' and rebirth?

I consider those alive to be in that circle, so maybe there are more in that cycle than there are those who have Died?

Could it be something to do with ghosts too? Ghosts being trapped at a point in the cycle and not Dying, so they are in essence, still 'alive'?

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by �any]

The thing is, that today more humans alive and kicking than there are dead humans buried through the course of history. In nature, when things like this happens, it normally gets terrible concequences. That's all. It has nothing to do with ghosts. Genetics and nature and such perhaps, but not ghosts.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
20 kins = 1 uinal (20 days)
18 uinals = 1 tun (360 days)
20 tuns = 1 katun (7,200 days) = 19.7 modern years
20 katuns = 1 baktun (144,000 days) = 394.3 modern years
13 baktuns = Great Cycle (1,872,000 days) = 5,130 modern years
August 3114 BC was the beginning of the current Great Cycle. It ends December 23, 2012. Something major, and usually bad, happens at the end of every Great Cycle. This has proved true, historically. The Mayans believe that the current Great Cycle ends in a flood.
Did I mention that the Mayans' timekeeping ability was impeccable? And that, after 5,000 years of being left alone, their lunar charts are only around 32 seconds off?
-Duezce

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
what is it that will happen, will it be astronomical or a human event?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duezce
August 3114 BC was the beginning of the current Great Cycle. It ends December 23, 2012. Something major, and usually bad, happens at the end of every Great Cycle. This has proved true, historically. The Mayans believe that the current Great Cycle ends in a flood.
Did I mention that the Mayans' timekeeping ability was impeccable? And that, after 5,000 years of being left alone, their lunar charts are only around 32 seconds off?
-Duezce

And what happened at the end of the last cycle?
Is this connected to Venus passing, or is this another event, both happening together?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I just realised that "Venus" was standing right above the New-Moon at Christmas Eve a couple of months ago, at the entrance of the house of the Great Eagle. That's quite signifficant I guess. The Great Eagle is the age we are entering now. If you combine the "Waterbearer" and the "Stone Goat" you get the Great Eagle...

Keep Jesjuah's words in mind: Don't think I have come to bring peace (Venus is called the Bringer of Peace by the Romans), but a sword (Mars is called the Bringer of War by the Romans).

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Hamilton]

When did he say that?

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Certainly and interesting theory... june 8 2004...

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

Keep Jesjuah's words in mind: Don't think I have come to bring peace (Venus is called the Bringer of Peace by the Romans), but a sword (Mars is called the Bringer of War by the Romans).

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Hamilton]

When did he say that?

Matthew 10:34
34"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35" For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Baked

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duezce
-Duezce

Thanks for this info mister. Highly appreciated. It's also interresting to note that the Hebrew word for Flood is a plural word, Mayim. If it was a singular word, it would probably be Maya(h). The Book of Jubilees, place the Land of Canaan in the Western part of Sahara, which makes sense somehow, since I believe the Flood was just Noah with his family etc, crossing the Atlantic ocean from the Americas, and also, when Mosjeh (Moses) went through the big desert and walked with more than a million people through that desert for 40 years, especially knowing that the number 40 is often used simply to say "a very long time", the text indicate that a whole generation passed away while they were walking, and concidering Mosjeh's age of 120 years, 40 years would fit pretty good, but maybe a little less than the truth. The Sinai desert is easily crossed in a few days. The Sahara though, would take alot more time to cross, and would demand more than a couple of miracles, esp. concidering how Mosjeh had quite an ammount of people following him. Taste the name, Sahara. Sarah? The barren woumb? Which after a long period became frutile again? Sounds alot like Mosjeh walking through the barren Sahara to the frutile areas around West-Sahara and Senegal etc. Makes sense to me atleast.

And the Flood was supposed to have happened about 5000 years ago. Noah was the great grandson of Enoch. Just a couple of generations after Noah, in the generation of Peleg, the Earth was split or divided, it says. Sudden but not so violent, sliding continental movement, due to the Earth getting back to shape after the Flood, evening out the landmass after the Earth axis had been out of position maybe, or a major asteroid impact or something in the middle of the ocean perhaps? Only once is the word Mayim used in the bible to discribe something else than the Flood. That's in Psalms, where David uses the word Mayim to discribe the Seas of Heaven.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

When did he say that?

He says so in the Gospel: Mt 10:34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Also interresting to keep in mind how Jesjuah debunked that he was "the Son of David" like many Messianic Jews believed at the time, David's son was Solomon, Solomon means Peace. The Son of God however, was Cain, and his name means Spear or Sword. When Cain was born Eve cried in Joy: "I have received a Son of YHWH". Cain also has seven horns, the same features as the Lamb of God, contrary to the Beasts and the Dragon which have two, ten, eight or even eleven horns.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
what is it that will happen, will it be astronomical or a human event?

My point is that it looks very much like a prophetic event. The Sun and Venus will stand in Orion, and the coarse of Venus is shaped such that it looks as if Orion is holding the Door to Heaven opened, when looking at the Heavens like a giant tent. Just to the right you can see the constellation they have called Perseus, and drawn it with confusing links, holding the seven stars in his right hand, as if he has stolen (saved?) them from the constellation called Auriga by the Romans. Guarding both Orion and the Seven Stars with a long spear in his left hand. It really bothers me these Greek and Roman names they have for the stars and the constellations. It really feels like I am unwillingly supporting the Antichrist. But anyhow. This is basically what happens.

Venus will pass infront of the sun twise in a period of 8 years. Once this summer, the next in 2012, and it marks the end of an age in the Mayan calendar.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If there are anyone here with knowledge of these things. Is the Venus transits to be seen as Boaz and Jakin? And the seven years between the doorway to another age or perhaps the most terrible ever?

It means absolutely nothing to the Masons. They're not astrologers and they're certainly not astronomers. Masonic rituals aren't connected to phases of much of anything.

And no, transits aren't seen as Boaz and Jakin. That's represented by physical symbols (pillars in the temple itself), not by astronomical phenomina.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Well, we can certainly argue that right now there are more domestic cats alive than there are dead domestic cats throughout history (people are keeping them as pets and not killing them as vermin/demons.) Ditto dogs. And ferrets. And cockroaches.

If we go by that logic, cats and dogs and ferrets and cockroaches are going to have a huge apocalypse or something horrible happen but the greatly endangered Sumatran tiger is going to prosper and flourish and the peaceful orangutang won't be in any danger.

Color me skeptical on that theory.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

If there are anyone here with knowledge of these things. Is the Venus transits to be seen as Boaz and Jakin? And the seven years between the doorway to another age or perhaps the most terrible ever?

It means absolutely nothing to the Masons. They're not astrologers and they're certainly not astronomers. Masonic rituals aren't connected to phases of much of anything.

And no, transits aren't seen as Boaz and Jakin. That's represented by physical symbols (pillars in the temple itself), not by astronomical phenomina.

Then you don't know what Lucifer is, who Apollo is etc. what Orion means, what about the symbols? The four faces of Mercury, the Seraph?, the fivepointed star of Venus, the rose, the three rings, the hexagram and Saturn. The twelve pointed star of Jupiter, Time. The bloodstenched coat of Mars, the Soldier. These symbols are written all over the Masonic Lodges. Need I say more? It is the Lodge who draws the Heavens. That's where the Battle of Earth is faught. I have seen the Father. I have done what Abraham did, what Mosjeh did, what David did, What Jesjuah did. I have found the Father. They were unable to hide him. I want serious answers. Not lies that the Watchers don't know what is happening above their heads. They are the Temple Servants. Well the Teample is the Tent of Heaven.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
If we go by that logic, cats and dogs and ferrets and cockroaches are going to have a huge apocalypse or something horrible happen but the greatly endangered Sumatran tiger is going to prosper and flourish and the peaceful orangutang won't be in any danger.

Color me skeptical on that theory.

I'm not talking about cats or ferrets. I am strictly speaking about the original 70 generations of Man. The nessasary oath, the borderline, No Man's Land. The time of prayer. The blind monks, the barren giving birth. Terrible monsters, great angels. Everything Man was, Seth's ignorance and squareness, the accountant, Abels spendings and beauty, the artist, Cain's knowledge and angelic shine, the judge. The Enochs' wisdom. The Lamechs' pain. Noah's honor..... The time has come. The great Dragon will be overturned, there will be troubles great on Earth. You have seen some of it on Sicilia. Afterall, Sicily is the Ball (Ba'al) of Europe. Kick it! Can't you see? The old ones are walking all over the Earth.

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by Camelop�rdalis]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh cool, now I know the reason for Moloch the Cainanite god at the Bohemian Grove retreat, that begins in June

www.infowars.com...

Since 1873, the Global Elite Has Held Secret Meetings in the Ancient Redwood Forest of Northern California. Members of the so-called "Bohemian Club" Include Former Presidents Eisenhower, Nixon and Reagan. The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Each Year at Bohemian Grove, Members of This All-Male "Club" Don Red, Black and Silver Robes and Conduct an Occult Ritual Wherein They Worship a Giant Stone Owl, Sacrificing a Human Being in Effigy to What They Call the "Great Owl of Bohemia."

[Edited on 7-5-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That's really interresting. Moloch being probably nothing else than a perversion sandwich between YHWH, Ba'al and Ra/Hu/Orion. Remember that the Son of God when Jesjuah has a Son, will have legs which seems to have been fried in an oven. This is a clear referance to when Daniel the Beloved and his brothers were saved from the fire of the fiery oven. We're gonna carry ice through desertous areas. Alot of ice. But that's another story. And way into the future. Even the scales somehow. The last thing we need is more ovens to chill!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Moloch being probably nothing else than a perversion sandwich between YHWH, Ba'al and Ra/Hu/Orion.

kinda like IS-RA-EL Isis/Ra/Elohim

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join