It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Gustavo Hiquera and NWO Comic to ATS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We're very pleased to welcome Gustavo Hiquera to his very-own ATS forum for fans if his soon-to-be released new comic from Image, New World Order (NWO Comic), issue #1 available Jan. 23, 2008.

Inspired by the research of occult master Jordan Maxwell, New World Order is the story of a young group of truthseekers called the Third Army and their enigmatic leader Max as they confront the modern realities of a world that has been plunged into chaos by entities working to bring about a New World Order. With unique symbolic interpretations, detailed footnotes and encounters with modern-revolutionary thinkers, New World Order explores such themes as secret societies, religious controversies, occult philosophies, UFO’s and government conspiracies with the purpose of preparing the world for a new age of enlightenment by the means of an intellectual re-evolution.

Not only is New World Order a compelling story that explores many of the problems that the world faces today but it is also the untold story of the “Lonely Ones”, the real-life truthseekers who are attempting to awaken the masses to a world that is torn between it’s own unlimited potential for greatness and it’s own self-destruction.

About the Author

Gustavo Higuera is a graphic-designer-coder-mad-scientist that has been working in the creative industry for over ten years now. Along with a passion for creativity and imagination, Gustavo has also always had a fascination with the mysterious and unknown. In 2001, he helped found the Truthseekers Network, an educational organization dedicated to the purpose of providing provocative and cutting-edge metaphysical, spiritual, and philosophical material in the form of books and videos. Although the company was dissolved in 2003, his passion for truth and knowledge carried on into the medium of comics with the creation of the New World Order mini-series to be published by Image/Shadowline in January 2008.

www.nwocomic.com

This forum will provide a unique and compelling destination for ATS members to engage Gustavo in conversation about his excellent comic series, pick his brain, and perhaps even give him some inspiration for his upcoming editions. Fans of the comic will have a chance to meet Gustavo here on ATS, give him first-hand accolades, and learn even more about many of the issues raised in the comic story lines. Look for an interview on ATS MIX coming soon, and much much more from Gustavo.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Gustavo!

Sounds like a perfect match.

I'm sure there's no shortage of inspiration for your comic book on these forums.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
A big welcome to ATS Gustavo!
I haven't read a comic book in many, many years, but this one sure piques my interest.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Pretty cool i have to admit! I just read the 5 page preview of issue #1 and i have to say, its already gotten me revved up to buy it straight off the shelves when it comes out!

Thanks for coming to ATS Gustavo Hiquera! Welcome to one of the best discussion boards on ALL of the internet , where we collaborate with each other, no matter what race or creed, and DENY IGNORANCE!

Thanks for telling us of your comic, cant wait to see more!

P.S. Seeing your Issues cover (#1), it sent a chill down my spine!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well I welcome Mr. Higuera with open arms, another fine addiction to the ATS community.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, Guv'na. Can I take your hat and coat? In all seriousness, welcome. I read the 5 page of Issue 2. Looks good. Someday when I have money I may have to go buy an issue or two.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wow !!!! Another guy from Image Comics is joinin' ATS
.... Yeehee !!!!!! Welcome aboard Gustavo Hiquera !!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 17-12-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the support folks and thanks to everyone at ATS for providing these forums. I hope to be posting news and information related to my comic book series here as well as exclusive previews and interviews with some of the truth seekers featured in every issue.

It is my sincerest hope that we can have an engaging discussion about the many questions and controversies that my comic book covers and become a positive contribution to the ATS Community as a whole.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by nwocomic]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If the comic hasn't already, when does it hit store shelves?

I want this on my subscription list. It looks to be an amazing read with all of the research you've done on the subject.

Once again, welcome!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Issue #1 will be available in stores Jan. 23, 2008. You can also purchase it at various online retailers. There is a list of them on my site.

thirdarmy.net...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Awesome. Great to see you here dude.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS nwocomic !

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS nwocomic.

I'm a huge comic book fan,and have been for a while.

This is DEFINITELY one I'll have to pick up.

Glad to have you aboard.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Just wanted to post another note about the comic book. Originally I had intended to include a detailed section of footnotes in each issue but the format that my publisher has chosen for the series doesn't allow for any extra pages. So I will be providing Issue Guides for each issue with all the footnotes and supporting materials on my website and here in the forums.

Check out the list of footnoted items in issue #1.

Featured Truth Seeker: Dr. Roger Leir

#1 Dawn of a New Day / Sun Rising in the East
#2 Corinthians 15:26
#3 Reptilians
#4 Occult Significance of the Owl
#5 Kosmokrateras
#6 Nazi/Vatican Conneciton
#7 Albert Pike
#8 The Lonely Ones, The Great Work
#9 & #10 The Middle Way, The Third Way, the number three in religion
#11 The Pleiades
#13 Re-evolution
#14 Bankrupt Government
#15 Ryan’s Reading List
#16 All Seeing EYe
#17 Microwave transmitters and Mind Control
#18 Alien Implants
#19 Cornerstone

[edit on 18-12-2007 by nwocomic]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Wow this is great! I have been going to the comic con for over 20 years. I'll be buying this book for sure. I've heard of Image comics, who hasn't? I still have tons of them in a box. I really liked spawn and youngblood.

so are you going to make a comic based on time travelling hot dogs thru space? maybe that could be #20.

Keep us updated.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is a wonderful addition to the website. Welcome to our growing circle, Gustavo Hiquera!!!

Your arrival is auspicious.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Gustavo. It looks like your book and ATS are perfect for each other.
I'm also looking forward to anything you might have to add to the comics forum.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Didn't even know there was a comic forum. I'll definitely check it out.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
welcome to ats , the comic looks fantastic did you do the art ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join