It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implant removal on tv show Nip/Tuck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Everyone knows that plastic surgery show on FX called nip/tuck. Well I was just browsin' through some channels and came upon the two doctors talking to this guy who said he was abducted and implanted. Later in the show, they removed a microchip implanted in his back and made a big deal about how there were no numbers and it didn't look man-made. The shows always trying to be groundbreaking- so it was pretty crazy to see that they spent some time all about aliens. I recommend catching it again when it re-runs. For them to spend time on the subject is awsome

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Did you manage to catch what episode it was?

Well I assume it's the latest one but would someone confirm please?

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Comatose]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
WOAH!! haha, I just decided to hit up ATS tonight to see if anybody commented on that. I watched the episode, and the crazy part was, the old man wasnt a crazy at all, as the show revealed.

Very cool twist, to an already VERY cool show. The implant was pretty cool looking too, and its exactly how I would picture an alien implant to be.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
haha I had a feeling someone else would have seen it!

It's very ironic and hopefully gets a good message out there to people about how real this stuff is...

If you didnt catch it- It was the episode that premiered tonight so its this weeks episode. Its got to be on youtube or at least somewhere else on the net.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Great episode.....The twist to the implant story was good.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
Everyone knows that plastic surgery show on FX called nip/tuck. Well I was just browsin' through some channels and came upon the two doctors talking to this guy who said he was abducted and implanted. Later in the show, they removed a microchip implanted in his back and made a big deal about how there were no numbers and it didn't look man-made. The shows always trying to be groundbreaking- so it was pretty crazy to see that they spent some time all about aliens. I recommend catching it again when it re-runs. For them to spend time on the subject is awsome

they are probably just running out of stories and are using actual real life fiction to make basis for a story, its not like its hidden disclosure in a sense atleast to me

not even Dr Leir can explain what it is that he finds in certain peoples

or what they even are if anything

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well i didn't mean that it was going to give anything else but exposure on the subject- never said disclosure. It is cool that they incorporated the idea into the show- seeing as many people watch it all over the U.S. that probably have no idea about implants and abductee's.

new topics

top topics

join