It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The AntiChrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian ShapeShifter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi all,

I found this on youtube the other day , it's a series of videos (currently at part 69 , 10 mins each !) called 'The AntiChrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian ShapeShifter' .. covering just about every topic you can think of , but mainly it's about the illuminati and stuff like that. (haven't seen all parts yet)

I think it's made very nicely ... i think most of you here will like it also .. so if you have some free time go check it out and let me know what you think

Here is part 1 -> www.youtube.com...
You can follow the rest of the vids in the playlist on the right hand side.

Greetz, Alundra

I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, i figured this would be the best place to post this. Thanks

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Alundra]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok so, you found some videos on you tube and you think that what they say is real. Why? Have you done any researching to prove that what they claim is in fact, authentic?

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I did not say that everything was real , i just said it was a nice series of videos that might be of interest to the ATS Community thats all.

You have to judge for yourself if the information provided is real or fiction.
Most of the topics that are covered are probably true and yes i have done my research (and still am.. there is so much to learn and read and watch ..).

Greetz, Alundra

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
the thread title led me to believe that your statement was factual.
many apologies if that is not the case.
i personally will need to see more supporting evidence before i make a decision as to whether or not i think that the antichrist 'dajjal' will be a reptilian shapeshifter.

and technically the concept of there even being an antichrist is unproven.
at least as of yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hey , no problem agent violet

Btw is that you on your avatar picture ?

I found an interesting thread about 'Dajjal' on ATS -> here

It's an interesting read , so who knows there may be some truth in all of this..

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Some of the clips were interesting, however, I noted many inaccuracies. The eagle on the back of the dollar bill is not holding wheat, but an olive branch. I don't agree that Oppenheimer, Teller, and Fermi were three of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.
-----
The first atomic bomb test took place at Alamogordo, NM, not Los Alamos. Los Alamos was the lab where the Manhattan Project was based.

I'm only on part 2. I won't be watching part 3.

[edit on 12/11/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alundra
Hi all,

I found this on youtube the other day , it's a series of videos (currently at part 69 , 10 mins each !) called 'The AntiChrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian ShapeShifter' .. covering just about every topic you can think of , but mainly it's about the illuminati and stuff like that. (haven't seen all parts yet)

I think it's made very nicely ... i think most of you here will like it also .. so if you have some free time go check it out and let me know what you think

Here is part 1 -> www.youtube.com...
You can follow the rest of the vids in the playlist on the right hand side.

Greetz, Alundra

I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, i figured this would be the best place to post this. Thanks

youtube and wiki pretty much equals crap, yep thats right

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This 40+ part video collection is by far worth the time taking to watch them!
ITs taken me about 2 days so far to get threw everything here.. And still only on video 39!
But I must say that I have seen much of what I have been talking about here on ATS and what drives us..
This video collection even has some ideas of what you can do.. And who is to blame..
No more finger pointing and all this senseless maddess we go threw..
We are all to blame for our lives we live.. And knowledge will not be given to you with a silver spoon.. (spoon fed knowledge)
You must take the time to go threw all the emotions of what one goes threw when learning such things...

I do agree tho, the title is very misleading.. I almost didnt watch this string of vidoes because of the title and name to video.. I understand the OP didn't mean to come off this misleading. Its just the way this video comes off at first.. Its a follow up to other content we have all seen before.
And those that are new, it may be footage you have not seen to relate too.

Alot of encrypted code, from movies, and cartoon shows.
These videos can also be taken as trying to entertain you with songs, and shows. but every clip makes a point.
Im not saying I take this word for word and as FACT. But gives me a good direction in what kind of thinking method I use for critical thinking.

Some of you will get it right away.. And many of you will never get it at all.
Thus I suggest this video is not for everyone..
And if you cant take the time to watch and understand, then my friend go back to sleep.. I know in my heart I can not go back to sleep..
Its true there is no turning back..

And there is never just one truth.. Its up to the persons POV.
This works in science aswell, and has been proven..

I just honestly wish the maker of these videos left out the Reptillian part on the title.. Its going to make people think right away this is all a bunch of hog wash and toss it to the side..

Or make it end up in skunkworks, and no one will give it the time of day..

But such is life.. If you judge a book by the cover you will be missing out big time here..

[edit on 12-12-2007 by zysin5]
Edit-- Added more thoughts

[edit on 12-12-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
WOW .. what a great reply zysin5

I'm glad you took the time to watch the videos.
But you are right , the thread title probably is somewhat misleading or will be putting off some people ('oh no it's the reptillian shapeshifting thing again!') but if you actually look at the vids , you start to realize there's more to it than you first had imagined .
Ok there may be some inaccuracies but i think it's not so much important.. it's the whole message that counts !

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm thru 10 so far and I think there's some truth mixed in with disinfo and obvious (intentional) inaccuracies. Also, notice the amount of spelling errors?

The beast is a deceiver, always remember that.

BTW, the part about Mel Gibson was such a reach it's not even funny. Mel Gibson's father was a hardcore conspiracy theorist. Mel Gibson was not "taking one" for the Zionist team in order to divert attention. That's about as laughable as it gets.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I tell you what, this thing is long but it's getting very interesting the further into it I get.

If you can devote about a year to watch it, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So far, there are 75 videos in this series on Youtube.

I started watching them at around the 20th video and I've seen them all until 75th one. I think Hashem (the creator of the videos) stretches out the videos too much and I've grown a bit impatient.

He uses a lot of examples of how corrupt our government is and how Hollywood is also involved with the Illuminati by giving examples of clips from TV shows and movies. This gets monotonous after a while, but the recent videos I've watched are a little better and give me some more info. on Stargates.

I think the last video of the series of the Reptilian anti-Christ Dajjal needs to sum up the main ideas stressed in the whole series and give us the bigger picture of what's really going on, on our Earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
If you can devote about a year to watch it, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Very true
But I am a bit disapointed at the end of this series..
Vid #55 I think is the last one..
Where it talks about Chriss Angel being the Dajjal!!!
Im all open minded and such but Chriss Angel doing real magick???
Nope sorry charlie dont buy it

And besides, there is a Chriss Angel thread here on ATS that is still going strong to this day..

Ahhhh... He is just a trickster.. Nope I dont belive that Chriss Angel is the anti christ sorry...
But like I said before you take what you need, leave the rest behind..

Some parts where very well put together and shows much about what I talk about with encypted message code..
DWT and I where working on a thread that talks about encoded messages in music and TV..
But Chriss Angel.. phhhssshhhh!

[edit on 13-12-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Just so everybody knows, YouTube took down this video series. I got through 57 and I'm pissed they pulled them.

Maybe there was more truth in those videos than 'they' can bear to be made public.

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I watched up to 88 [or maybe 89], and I'm happy I watched up to there because I know a lot more now before I starting watching the series.

And I would like to state that Hashem's account and videos should not have been deleted because there wasn't anything that would be found mature or for adults only AND the only reason they put down the videos is because they contained information they didn't want the public to know.

It's hard to believe all of Hashem's 'Reptilian Shape Shifter Anti-Christ' videos, but this backs up any doubt I would have because there isn't any good, solid reason for Youtube to take down the series (and terminate his account).

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

You know, I was trying to think of a reason they could suspend his account and I surmise that it could be for copyright infringement. He was using a whole lotta copyrighted material and I doubt he got permission for it. That doesn't mean 'they' weren't scared of the info he was putting out there though.

Peace

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Yeah, your right about that too and I've seen some other peoples' comments on Youtube saying the same thing, but it would be both reasons.

It sucks how they just delete your account like that, don't even give you a warning...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well .... i did not expect this to happen ! Why delete ALL Hashemfilms ? Very strange 'development'

Of course we all know there was alot of truth in those videos , so they 'pulled' it. Maybe also a case of some copyright infringement but i don't think it's the main reason.
Could it be because i posted the links here on ATS that now suddenly those videos are gone ?
I'm starting to think it could very well may be so.
I don't recall when the first video was posted , can anyone remember the date ?

Grtz, Hub

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Alundra]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
LoL i just found this thread while looking for more of his videos online. Ive seen all of them but the last three.

FYI He created a new account Called Hashemfilms2. Alot of people think its not realy him though.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
For those who are interested, the videos can be seen at MySpaceTV Videos.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join