It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Gliding Boomerang and Green Flash over my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yet another sighting in Newport RI. I held back on this one for awhile because it's hard to see. When windows media player loads click on view on the menu then enhancements then video enhancement. Turn the contrast all the way up and crank the volume. The star I was filming is Arcturus.

Boomerang flyby SEMI-CLOAKED_UFO_NEWPORT_RI_OCTOBER_2007

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It really doesnt help that the sound of a passing car occurs at the same time the shape moves through the field of view. They *could* be connected (off-center reflection of car lights in cam lens?) but there really isnt enough substantive image there to really say for sure they are.

Interesting vid though. Bet you have to go through a ton of video before you catch something like this, eh? Got more patience than I do...

[edit on 6-12-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
not even a solid object as it fails to distort the stars as it passes under them. I think this might more be related to the passing car or something else as the object does not appear solid. I hope i'm wrong, either way keep up the good work and keep looking up!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
my first thought was this one is reflection from something (maybe even refracting through the lens) from a passing car. i looked at some of your other videos. in one of them i saw nothing out of the ordinary and on another i saw 2 frames of something that looked like it was pasted in.

i actually was able to pause right on it:

looks like a bug to me. methinks you need to be more scrutinizing of your videos.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Same night 15 minutes later

Video #2

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
For best view of ufo video- when media player loads click on "VIEW" then locate "VIDEO SETTINGS" turn up the contrast to 3/4. Turn up the sound too. And to the above statement I set up the camera on infrared focused on Arcturus and within ten seconds there you have it- also the green flash I've caught many times before during an event.

www.i-stream.us...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Lol @ assuming we use media player or even windows .. EWWWWW

Back on topic .

Looks like smoke or fog of some sort . didn't check the 2nd vid yet .
Will give it a look when i can get a chance

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It really doesn't help that both video1 and video2 have the sound of a car at exactly the moment the events happened.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
video doesn't load, hope it didn't install a virus on my machine..

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Can you upload your videos to a hosting site: youtube, photobucket....

Im sure im not the only one who doesnt trust an attachment in the day and age of viruses. Plus, not everyone uses or wants WMP

Would love to see it though

new topics

top topics

join