It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Aliens visit us. So we have free-energy. So what?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i find nothing bad if it is was just energy, in relations between us and THEM

but if you look at the situation to receive something you must return the same value back..

what really concerns me are these latest articles about vacination and health care..
after gining eneregy to mere humans how can an alien benifit?
it could be that the recent health checks and vacines are alien experiment

i even read that in Bronx you're given 200$ if you do annual health check of your child.

I myself have taken no medicine for over 2 years, and don't intend to..
we are stronger just with our immune system

do NOT underestimate us you - WEAK aliens !

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jainatorres
Then why are you on this site if you dont care?? I really dont get the point of this honestly. But it IS a big deal we have been lied to for 60+ years and intentionally held back from fulfilling our potential as a species..yea..

I thought I explained it pretty well, did you even read my entire post? My friend is the one who doesn't care. I even asked "Why am I so obsessed with all of this stuff?" If someone is admitting that they are obsessed with something then I think it is safe to say that they "care" about it...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

you are tired of being treated like a child by the government and want to be free---for real ?------yes i second that------the churches that kicked me out had the same attitude as the government---------as long as you shut your mouth and go along with the dictated policies there is no trouble for you--------but the moment you question why? you get put on a hit list and when you keep on asking why? because they conveniently forget? to answer you the first time you asked why?---- they pick you up and chuck you out the door and tell the rest of the church that you are a disident and rebellious against church rules.government and church appear to prefer (babies in diapers) type sheep that never grow up into adults----unless you become part of the ruling elite.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm kind of in the middle between knowledge and "So what?" Let me explain.

On the one hand, if there's anything to know, I want to know about it. Ignorance is not bliss to me, and I don't want to be one of the sheeple who don't see the thunderstorm coming and then die not knowing what hit them. And if that means going off on some wrong tangents and wild speculations to extract that piece of knowledge buried in there, so be it.

In contrast to other posters here, I don't mind the sometimes outrageous claims that end up in "Skunkworks" and such. If it's bulls****, fine, then I wasted five minutes of my life reading it. If it's not, I gained some more, maybe valuable, information. That's why I'm always stomped that some people here so viciously attack the "reptilian" proponents or the people with a personal story that can't be proven. SO WHAT? Just listen and learn (or fuhgeddaboutit, if you don't like it).

On the other hand, in my *personal life*, I have learned that I NEED some of that "So what?" attitude. For quite a while, I absorbed every piece of conspiracy theory, negative news, Alex Jones-type stuff, etc. that I could get my hands on (came with the territory, i.e., my job, since I used to manage and write a controversial newsletter).

In the end I realized that my entire day was filled to the brim with negative thinking. My close-up personal life actually happens to be very happy and harmonious, and I felt that delving too deeply into all this pessimistic, negative stuff didn't do my spirit any good.

I also realized that you can write about conspiracies, UFOs, horrible political events, the Police State, etc. all you want -- but (attention, here it gets spiritual!) the only TRUE knowledge you have comes from your own experience.

For example, to stay in the spiritual arena, you cannot achieve enlightenment by reading books... you HAVE to have your own spiritual experiences that lead to your own, personal truth... and that's the only true knowledge (or should I call it wisdom) you'll ever have.

So, to make a long story short: I realized that, to have a happy, fulfilled personal life, I HAVE to block out some of the stuff that I'm reading every day. I still want to know about it, but I can't let every single thing get to me emotionally... it just makes me part of the overall negative mindset that ultimately perpetuates our problems.

Instead, I'm now trying to listen, learn and read, but with a measure of detachment. I recommend you do the same. It helps.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Free energy is real. You WILL see it in less than 5 years.
Yes, the Area 51 / S4 guys know all about it.
Free energy is just the tip of the iceberg.
The next 5 years will be VERY exciting.
Stay tuned...................................

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Genius is the ability to connect to the unconnected....to see
relationships where others cannot. Imagination is more
important knowledge.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You replied to your own post?
what? hrm..

I guess I'd like to add another point on top of what I said earlier.

OK, So What.. let's say you wish you stayed out of finding out but it's too late and you also know that you aren't going to do a dern thing about it but beeyatch and spread the word.

GREAT.. keeping doing that.

Maybe the person you tell will change the world and make it better for others. Great job.

b

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

I would like to point out a device that is a step in the right direction. the SEG machine. Prof Searl and his Searl Effect have some true relevance towards over unity devices. Here is some info on the device. en.wikipedia.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

The laws of physics can always be bent.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Sylvie, here's what your missing-alternative research has a reputation to maintain just like everyone else does. If we let anyone get up on stage who can't back up what they post, our reputation is toast. Either we demand high standards of proof and have the attention of the world, or we can let any fool babble on who feels like it and we'll (rightly) be the laughing-stock of the world.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Jim_Kraken]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
Here's what I mean when I say free energy is a waste of time:

1. We know it's a violation of the laws of physics.
2. Hundreds, perhaps thousands have tried to accomplish it and all have failed.

Time to move on to something worthwhile!

isn't this possibly a matter of semantics

the basis of your conclusion is that energy can't be created out of "nothing"/ thin air (i believe)

the funny thing is that this assumption is based on the flaw IMO that the "thin air" is not full of particles waiting to become energized, and thus any "free energy" machines are just named misleading so that they can be rejected easier, when in fact the key is that the air around us is full of particles waiting to be utilized and converted to energy.

it's funny how "smart" people discard something because a definition was twisted, good way to limit discussion.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
the funny thing is that this assumption is based on the flaw IMO that the "thin air" is not full of particles waiting to become energized, and thus any "free energy" machines are just named misleading so that they can be rejected easier, when in fact the key is that the air around us is full of particles waiting to be utilized and converted to energy.
[edit on 27-11-2007 by cpdaman]

Prove the existence of these particles and provide a plausible mechanism for their conversion into energy.

Signed,

Jim Kraken

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Prove the existence of these particles and provide a plausible mechanism for their conversion into energy.
reply to post by Jim_Kraken

It has always seemed intuitively obvious that some sort of field or force is available to give us FE. Here is the quote that reinforces my conviction:

"It is amazing that in the submicro world of the atom, quantum physics requires the perpetual motion of particles both as to spin and orbital motions. In the macro world, science is based on the law that a perpetual motion machine is absolutely impossible. This is the state of today's science? John W. Ecklin

So at the quantum level we have perpetual motion (of electrons and other particles). But somehow we are supposed to absolutely believe that it is impossible to exist in other systems. Baloney. It is just that we haven't figured it out yet.

I suppose it helped that I studied Physical Chemistry but here is a look at QUANTUM MECHANICS.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY EXAMBLES:

Windmill - Electricity
Waterpower - Electricity
Solarpanels - Electricity and heat
Earthheat - heat

- Electricity is used in all kinds of applications, house, cars etc
- Electricity is used to make hydrogen
- Hydrogen is used in vehicles that are to heavy to run on electricity and in the industrial zone (furnices etc.)
- Earth heat systems are used to warm up you house
- Solar Panels are used to warm up you house

In Denmark we actually have houses called a "ZERO-ENERGY HOUSE"

high insulated
own earth heat systems
own solar panels
own small high efficient windmills
single room electrical installations, 12 volts

houses like this are connected to the electrical grid, so that they have a backup if something breaks, and i believe they need grid power for washing machines, dry machines and ovens, and other high voltage aplications. Doing periods of frosty weather they also need electricity for heat.

So in my mind if the grid is alternative energi only, we almost have free energy in the invioremental sence as non-poluting.

But to get the governments to set aside fossil fuels and base economy on something else then energy is another story...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
To all those striving to acheive 'free energy', i have a simple message;

'Free energy' is already within our grasp.

Now, you'll excuse me if i get a bit carried away here with the ol' fantasy genre comparisions, but if i were to compare 'free energy' to something along the lines of 'the ultimate sword', the only person who would be able to wield 'the ultimate sword' without being sent into a crazed homicidal rampage would be the 'ultimate swordsman'.

I believe that our Society is Afraid of the change that free energy can bring.

Such an advent of human history would change humanity forever.

But i ask those of you debating the advantages of such power - have you considered the possibility that 'free energy' would be used as a method of securing absolute rule over all?

Like the advent of nuclear technology, it can be used for both 'good' and 'evil' purposes.

Perhaps our history of technological advances is giving us some cause for concern.

'They' say that absolute power corrupts absolutely, and what is a better definition of absolute power than... well... Absolute power?

Essentially one could say that as a species, humanity lacks the sense of righteousness that is required to;

A: Take 'Free energy' and maintain it's grasp on it.

and

B: Use it for 'Good'.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I believe that our Society is Afraid of the change that free energy can bring.
reply to post by Throbber

Hi Throbber,
I don't think that FE and other exotic forms of energy are anything for mankind to fear. Other than maybe if you or your small group are the ones trying to develope and market FE you might want to fear the men in black because FE isn't on the agenda yet, not quite the time for it.

But I think that with factors like Peak Oil, Global Warming, increasing manufacturing and production needs, and other environmental concerns looming on the horizon, the world may well see at least some creative and exotic forms of energy utilization!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Hi yourself, you did a good job of ignoring the major points i brought up.

What do you think about the human capacity to consolidate power?

Don't you think that it may have an adverse effect if one were to utilise 'free energy' in such a way that one would be able to literally harvest energy?

Here's an example of what i'm talking about;

Say you had some evil dictator who discovered the 'secret' of how to exploit free-energy, and decided he'd put it to use making the equivalent of some sort of cataclysmic EMP bomb that had the potential to wipe out every electronic circuit on earth, well with 'free energy' we would have no way of knowing that he was doing that until he made his demands.

That's not to mention the various implications for military technology - i imagine that with free energy the research they' would be doing would become far more fantastical (at least publicly) than it has been for the past 30 or 40 years.

This is why i think that humanity is afraid.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

Don't you think that it may have an adverse effect if one were to utilise 'free energy' in such a way that one would be able to literally harvest energy?

Hi Throbber,
I think probably corporations, militarys, MIBs, or NWO types probably already possess FE machines. We hear they have fantastic stuff. Someone is buying up or confiscating any inventions that come along (eg. 1916 Tessla FE plans). The world hasn't suffered any catastrophic consequences yet. Why get upset about it.
If a tin horn dictator wanted to make a super weapon, why use FE. He probably already has all the energy he needs at his disposal from other sources.
I also do not assume that the use of FE is undetectable. Somewhere in this thread the OP (Wade) says it is detectable.
IMO free energy for militaries will have limited usage. In the initial stages it will better allow operations in remote locations such as mountains, desserts, space or deep sea. They won't need to take along large fuel supplies. I think if you want a lot of energy fast, you can't beat the electrical grid or a nuc plant.
I see the first FE machines as big enough to power a house, car, small factory or building and such a machine would pose little danger. Development will be a slow stepwise progression like everything else has been.
The reason we don't have FE machines for civilian use is simply that most scientists, the media and civilian governments have bought into the limitations of the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics. I think they don't apply to FE as I have previously stated. We have been purposely bamboozled to maintain the status quo.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim_Kraken
reply to post by D_Hoffman

Well, how many total failures are we to accept with no progress being made towards the goal of "free energy" before we quit? I say move on to spending your time and/or money on something that actually works!

AHEM.. I've tried really hard to bite my tongue with every seemingly pessimistic post I've seen typed in here... and I'm still trying. I told myself the very first time I saw this thread: "Now self.. what ever you do... don't make a post in that thread... you'll regret it later on..." Well I've struggled with myself many a time and every once in awhile I have to go against what would otherwise dictate a proper course of action.. but hey.. I feel a tad rebellious..

People, have we forgotten that approximately 25% of some of the greatest inventions and ideas that this world possesses came about by accident while looking in another direction. That many great new ideas and concepts came about due to not being hindered by the thought of or in some cases not knowing anything about the laws of physics to conflict their path for discovery. That a certain "Law" or "concept" which is considered to be the definitive 'de facto' only remains so until a 'new' concept or 'perception' takes its place. Would we have even a quarter of our technology if someone had shrugged his/her shoulders after the 100th time of disappointment and said.. "Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be, "guess I'll just stick with my horse and buggy and candlelight". When it gets boiled down to it... if it wasn't for people like "Vint Cerf" and Tim Berners-Lee dispite all their numerous failures, we wouldn't be able to have this discussion right now over the internet, and yet they labored for many-many years and yet here it is and evolved into almost a living entity of itself. They had years of obstacles to overcome while at the European Particle Physics Laboratory CERN in Geneva to just keep several scientist connected... And here we are now... taking the world wide web for granted... as simply as those did about the television, and the radio before that, and the telephone before that, and electricity before that....

And so to those that think we are just wasting our time in a number of ventures or projects with current results that don't seem to be coinciding with your timeframe in life, I'd like to just quote one of my favorites when he was asked if he got discouraged after having 10,000 failures, he replied:
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-- Thomas Alva Edison.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I completely understand what your saying. I went through this myself. I used to be interested in uncovering things President Bush may or may not have done and government conspiracys but then one day I was like, "so what if I did find something, what the hell would I do about it?" And the answer I gave myself was "absolutely nothing." I mean, there would be nothing i could do. I would just know about it and that would be that. No one else would believe probably. So it kinda killed that topic for me. Some things are better left unknown. I mean, everyone KNOWS deep down that there are aliens out there. Its kind of impossible for there not to be.

When you look at the big picture, this whole thing is bigger than you and I. Its not in the best interest of the world for society to know the existance of aliens, so society will not know about it.

Look at it this way. If you were asleep in your bed and a huge black widow spider crawled across your face, but didn't bite you. What would you benefit from knowing this? Nothing. It would just scare you and make you not wanna get back in your bed. Whereas, if you never knew it happened, you sleep comfortably. So, with that analogy, people know UFOs exist. Not officially, but they do. And since society would benefit nothing from having concrete evidence of this fact, it is not offered.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Oh and in regards to free energy, I know how to build a machine that generates its own electricity and recharges itself. Thus, no power company needed. And its not a power generator. Its a generator that runs off of itself. I'll tell you how it works.

Its a machine that runs off of a car battery, an alternator that recharges the battery, a one ton pound wheel that turns, and a motor to turn the wheel. The wheel turns and supplies all the power due to the momentum of its weight and it will spin for a long time. when the speed drops below a certain set speed, the car battery kicks in to start the motor that turns the wheel to keep it at the same speed. The alternator then recharges the car battery to keep it supplied with energy so it will virtually never run out. I have actually seen a prototype of this machine and a close friend of mine has been using it to run his house for the past seven months. It does not run on gas. Just a simple car battery. Its really quite amazing.

However, the MORE amazing thing is that ever since he's talked to people about it, strange people have been lurking around his property at odd hours of the night. He's even told me that he fears for his life and has reports of seeing "men in black suits" around his vicinity all of a sudden. And when you think about it, its a big deal cuz it means that if this thing is invented, power companies will be powerless. haha. no pun intended. Imagine a generator that runs off of itself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join