It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Another interesting thing is this object which crosses the area in direction

Looks lower and could have been a plane on a different flight path. They only need a few 1000 feet vertical separation to be legal.

I would love to have radar back this up as UFOs for unless we get other collaborating evidence it is hard to say on this alone.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think Xtrozero killed this thread (in a good sense of course). Great observations. I hope other people will consider what you have said. If I didn't come across your statement where you are saying that this is simply a bunch of aircraft in formation I would probably still think to this day that it was some kind of a secret air carft or a UFO.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Visual contact is why V formations (and the asymmetric echelon formations) are also commonly adopted by flights of military aircraft engaged on a common mission.

The basic flight formation for military aircraft in many air forces during World War II was a V formation. In the U.S. Army Air Forces the most basic formation for bombers was a three-plane "V" called an "element." Stacks of these elements were configured to form a defensive bombing formation called the "combat box".

The V formation is also common in ceremonial flyovers and airshow flights.

en.wikipedia.org...

This would explain many things imho: the shape, its apparent morphing, the asynchronous flashing lights;
if it was, for example, a transfert mission fleet, almost all the bases in the first map could be included as potentially involved:

who knows: now we have even the time of the sighting ...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by crowpruitt

Why would they slowly overfly populated areas in a "lighted" craft meant for troop carrying? It doesn't make sense.

Something else is going on, imo. (see my post about a holographic projection).

Thanks for the info Badge01,I take back my last post.I used a trial version of "enhance movie" to invert the black and white of the video,and at one moment when the object turned it seemed like it was boomerang shaped.Unfortunately being the trial version,I could not save the shot,but is there anyone else that may have a program that has invert?

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Formation Flying at night:

www.mellowdolphin.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just curious has anyone posted the Google UFO in Australia?

www.youtube.com...
its in th
Warning turn down sound... its in the second part of the video

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Why would they slowly overfly populated areas in a "lighted" craft meant for troop carrying? It doesn't make sense.

It does if the craft is having trouble. If it is drifiting out of control, it explains why it is in a populated area, an it needs to turn the lights on in order not to get hit by civilian aircraft. The strange light patterns are to disguise the actual shape of the craft.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netstriker

It does if the craft is having trouble. If it is drifiting out of control, it explains why it is in a populated area, an it needs to turn the lights on in order not to get hit by civilian aircraft. The strange light patterns are to disguise the actual shape of the craft.

Thats a great hypotesis.I think we can see another small craft that comes around in the video from 1:10 to 1:19, you can see a strobe light go from one side to the other.

I dont know if its me but from 1:16 to 1:26 I think you can see like a shape, if someone can verify that and try making the image a little more clear.(Im looking at the first video posted)

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
UFO triangle | Bakersfield [Inverted]

UFO triangle | Bakersfield [Inverted] # 2

[edit on 23/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks for that Internos. For what I can see from that video we have either a fleet of "ships" or one huge ship that has strobes lights all over it just so people cant really know the real shape.

If we have just one ship it has to be really big to have all those strobes lights on it. I see the stealth blimp thing more possible now.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stketcher
Thanks for that Internos. For what I can see from that video we have either a fleet of "ships" or one huge ship that has strobes lights all over it just so people cant really know the real shape.

If we have just one ship it has to be really big to have all those strobes lights on it. I see the stealth blimp thing more possible now.

You are welcome

About its/their shape...

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
there has been a great deal of talk about the 'fleet in formation' theory and some great evidence that this could be the situation.

but think about what blackburn and blondie have said about their experience:

1) there was no sound.
2) blackburn says during the video it flew 'sideways'.
3) they are skydivers and good judges of the elevation of the craft(s).

the key to figuring this out lies with blondie's and blackburn's 5 senses(6?)
. their first hand experience of the event can prove or disprove any theory put forth on this thread.

Blondie and Blackburn:

you've said the craft gained elevation and gradually then disappeared. this is how the sighting ended?

you were driving and keeping track of the craft(s). would you say it was travelling at a speed common to conventional aircraft?

there's a-lot of talk about different elevations, the elevation of the craft(s) and the elevation of nearby flying objects. you maintain that the elevation of the craft(s) is 1000', correct?

we all look forward to any additional information you may have for us.

PS- blackburn, your avatar has changed from a happy skydiver to a girl holding a knife! i hope you two aren't being bombarded by kooks sending you stupid U2U's . thank you for sharing your experience!!

jimbo

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
These are some of the comments from under the video...

By: Martine
19 hours ago

This video is so bad even the acting is bad. How many of your friends on the hill were flicking the lights 3 or 4? I suggest next time you give your friends some flashlights blue and red colored at least it will look like a patriotic ufo.

By: Searcher
1 days ago

a lot of lights in the dark, no shape at all, just a flicking flashlight near a higway????

modern camara's adept to the dark, so you can see someting, so this is no more than a lot of f words in a few minutes.

By: Hopouk
1 days ago

Between 2:36 and 2:43 an object appears in the lower left corner that looks like a signpost, then it just disappears. Evidence of editing? Also from 1:43 to 2:02 I can't help thinking that the lights look like they are on helicopters, and we know that helicopters sometimes fly in a triangular formation. Could be another explanation.

Nevertheless, I'm still intrigued by it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most UFO videos zoom out at some point and show the ground or buildings around to prove that its shooting at the sky. This one doesn't, and to be honest the more i look at the 'flashlights on the hill' theory, the more plausible it is.

The acting of the two girls is terrible, "OH MY GOD JANIE ITS A #ING UFO!"

When you see something like that you your first reaction is "WHAT THE # IS THAT!?!"

not ...

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT CRAFT! ITS A UFO!"

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKburn

I think it has the Lights because the FAA is demanding this , even from alien Craft... :]

Ok, just kidding. This thing, if it WAS something unusual, looked pretty backengineerd to me.
But what i dont understand : if its true what Dr. Greer says, and neither the CIA Head nor the President has access to this black Programs, who the hell is running your Country ??? Are the USA some Banana-Republic in the hands of some Corporations trading with Alien Technology ? Hard to believe for me.
So WTF is going on ???

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

By: Hopouk
1 days ago

Between 2:36 and 2:43 an object appears in the lower left corner that looks like a signpost, then it just disappears. Evidence of editing? Also from 1:43 to 2:02 I can't help thinking that the lights look like they are on helicopters, and we know that helicopters sometimes fly in a triangular formation. Could be another explanation.

Nevertheless, I'm still intrigued by it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most UFO videos zoom out at some point and show the ground or buildings around to prove that its shooting at the sky. This one doesn't, and to be honest the more i look at the 'flashlights on the hill' theory, the more plausible it is.

The acting of the two girls is terrible, "OH MY GOD JANIE ITS A #ING UFO!"

When you see something like that you your first reaction is "WHAT THE # IS THAT!?!"

not ...

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT CRAFT! ITS A UFO!"

How can the lights be on a mountain?. Just take a look at the movement of them, what type of lights on a mountain flash like strobe lights? and the people that are filming the lights keep moving on a car so is the mountain moving with them?

I think the helicopter theory is possible but still why isnt there any kind of noise from them heard on the video?

Another thing is that if it was such an amazing spectacle of lights in the sky, why isnt there any other reports of the incident? I mean this was filmed from a highway so there was a lot of traffic and there should be more people that saw it.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

your post attacking the creditability of the witnesses in a somewhat crass manner is an example of the reason blackburn is now holding a knife towards us in her avatar.

proper questioning of the facts and evidence of this case, as put forth by the witnesses, is needed for us to determine the validity of the claim that this is a UFO. thanks for bringing such righteous material to the table.

jimbo

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm one of the voyeurs of ATS that has finally decided to post something. Out of the hundreds of threads I've followed this is definitely the most interesting. Apart from the YouTube comments from the "great unwashed" I'm encouraged to see so many people treating this with respect. I can't believe how many times someone interjects their own, "This is true, cuz I know the alien responsible" types of posts or blaming someone for stealing Tesla's plans.
I saw my mother at the mall when I was cutting school one day and I was struck speechless. And I saw her every day of my life. I can't imagine how I would react when confronted with the truly unknown. The fact that someone would know how to react when seeing or thinking they see something not of this world is a pipe dream. These women acted like 99% of us would. They didn't know exactly what they saw, but hopefully the posts in this thread with help us all better discern what we're actually seeing out there. One thing is for sure, they're going to dump the audio track if it ends up on CNN!
Speaking from a psychological perspective, most people are consumed with themselves, not what's outside themselves, especially around the holidays. I'd say most people on the road were dealing with anxiety about Thanksgiving family gatherings. Ms. Blackburn had a prior experience with a close friend that pointed her feelings outward in an empathetic direction. That might explain why she saw it and no one else thought to look above their eyebrows. I sincerely hope this continues in a positive and constructive thread.
Congrats, Blackburn and Blondie. You've managed to do more than "actual aliens" who somehow have the time to create usernames and passwords on an earth website so they can tell us there's no reason to buy calendars in late 2012.
Happy Holidays to you all.

[edit on 23-11-2007 by WarrenPiece]

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'm a complete novice, Internos!
So could you please tell me, does the inverted footage of the object(s) that you posted, make it evident to be any more or less likely that it's a flight formation, etc?

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This Site wasn't updated for quite some time, but it is rather interesting
black-triangles.blogspot.com...

And its not true they weren`t filmed before. They took some shots back in the early nineties on the Belgian-German border, they even scrambled F-16s, and they got Radar Film ob Objects maneuvering and accelerating at rates impossible to all (officially) known man-made Aircraft.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad.T

I'm a complete novice, Internos!
So could you please tell me, does the inverted footage of the object(s) that you posted, make it evident to be any more or less likely that it's a flight formation, etc?
Cheers!

Thank you for your post, Brad.T

IMHO, since the orientation of the camera has never changed during these two last footages, i'd say that what really changes is the appearance of the object[s]:
Now, is hard to say what really happens to it/them:
a formation would explain this kind of morphing, but even a FLAT object could, as many other things. The inverted colors also helps to focus the shape instead of the lights/reflections, which often could be deceiving: (at least, this is my opinion).

Edit to add:
Just to show what i mean for flat (i'm not guessing that this is the case, just showing how could be obtained that configuration of lights): IMHO, the options are almost endless.

[edit on 23/11/2007 by internos]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join