It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO *60 miles north of Bakersfield, CA*

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
I always wonder why UFO would need lights to cruise around? It cant help them to see, only be seen, which i would think they wouldn't want because they don't really hang out much during the day. And I would think that if we have technology that would allow auto pilot for cars to avoid crashes , if they have mastered anti gravity/time travel/light speed/dimension travel/??? they might have some kind of anti collision software installed. so why the lights?

That said...
Pretty cool video.

Im just speculating. I think that if Aliens "Greys" or whatever build those UFO's we see. And we see those lights, what if its a byproduct of the systems they use for travel or stealth? Like the large UFO's that have the down facing lights, those could be propulsion energy or something "like radiator - exhaust"... As for the solid orb looking light around the "spacecraft". That could be visible energy shield around the space craft. You never know,

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Diplomat
yea im late to game but many people making the claim that it is skydivers. I have seen vids of skydivers at night. doesn't resemble Diana's video. Also, if skydivers, the lights would appear to get lower and lower in the sky; and that did not appear to occur. I did see that there are skydiving 'outfits' (3, at least, in 2021) south of bakersfiled which all do have night jump. But this was 60 miles north of Bakersfield. Also If true that there are military bases nearby, the personnel are not gonna be doing test flights in an area where you might mow down people jumping from planes. That's #ing ridiculous. Many rude, almost nasty, responses to this girl's video. I'm a bit disgusted with such comments. EDIT: It would have been very very easy at the time for any of the naysayers/debunkers to have contacted any of the sky diving outfits and ask if they did any filmed night jumps with strobe lights on the night in question. Did anyone do that? ...What? a follow-up question could be whether strobe lights were used and/or number of people and/or names of the instructors on such night jumps, if they happened. A follow up with the instructors would be the next logical move. I'd like to hear from the person that did this foot work.
edit on 16-8-2021 by mtabacco77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join