It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barium Containing Material Collected From Chemtrails Nov 2007

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Link to Source: CHEMTRAILS: Is U.S. Gov't. Secretly Testing Americans 'Again'?

Article Snippets:
"It seemed like some mornings it was just crossing the whole sky. It was just like a giant checkerboard,"

But unlike normal contrails, these do 'not' fade away.

Soon after a recent episode he saw particles in the air. "We'd see it drop to the ground in a haze," added Nichols. He then noticed the material collecting on the ground.

Wiki BARIUM:
Key Points...

It is never found in nature in its pure form due to its reactivity with air.

All water or acid soluble barium compounds are extremely poisonous. At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant, while higher doses affect the nervous system, causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, dyspnea and paralysis. This may be due to its ability to block potassium ion channels which are critical to the proper function of the nervous system.
------------

My View:
There is something going on in the skies with aircraft spreading some kind of material. These are not your everyday commercial airliners. These white government/military aircraft fill the skies in a pattern (like mowing the lawn) this pattern clearly does not resemble an airway, jet route, or holding pattern, all of which I am very familiar with.

I have seen the spraying with my own eyes, and so have millions of others. Most of those millions simply do not understand what they are seeing and quickly dismiss it as normal.

[edit on (11/16/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've never delved into the area of ChemTrails although I've read a few things here and there. I may be naive but shouldn't it be relatively simple to take some air samples (preferably aloft via a tethered baloon) and have those samples ested to see what's there? You wouldn't need to involve any government to do this and a decent environmental or university lab could do the testing. Then there would be no equivocation as to whether something unnatural was going on.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have seen these patterns in the sky. Knowing that what we are seeing is government conducted and secret, what is the purpose behind it.

I started to wonder if maybe the spraying started when we found out that planet X was coming closer to our planet. Could the spraying be going on to help the earth reflect back more radiation or rays of light to keep the effects from X lower on the earth. The catch, some toxins were in the mix and we can suffer from them or await what X is bringing to us without taking steps to save more lives.

Just an Idea, what do you think?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A star for you AllSeeingI.
Our latest chemtrail operation was about 3 weeks ago.
It's quite obvious to anyone who is aware of the phenomenon.
I expect Dcon and essin will be along shortly to tell you, that what you and I and thousands/millions of others have seen, we didn't really see, to wit:

10's of the same white, unmarked jets, with a unique 'exhaust' signature, flying routes not used by normal commercial air traffic, separated by a few minutes, separated by a few degrees of arc, laying down a clear pattern, leaving a once clear blue sky completely overcast after several hours of operation, which same white, unmarked jets cease operations once the sky is covered, to be seen no more.
Til next time.
At random intervals.
As opposed to the normal continuous commercial air traffic which we see every day flying normal commercial routes leaving no contrails on the same day as the 'operations'.

Good find.
Of course it will never appear thru AP, UPI or reuters, which would give this national / international exposure.
Same choke points as for ufos.

KSLA News 12 had the sample tested at a lab. The results: A high level of barium, 6.8 parts per million, (ppm). That's more than three times the toxic level set by the Environmental Protection Agency, or EPA.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Fun Fact! Barium is not only toxic, it makes you show up on radar.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
sorry

[edit on 16-11-2007 by depth om]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Does anyone have any realistic idea about what could be done to stop this? It really does seem like something is going on, but I don't think anything can be done to stop it. Maybe with a new administration in office.... but I don't even think that would help. Especially since it is either going to be Hillary or Rudy.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I ask myself the same, and the only way to topple a force, is to either be more forceful than said force, or undermine said force. We have to become a force to be reckoned with. We need more people to gain awareness of crucial evidences.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Fun Fact! Barium is not only toxic, it makes you show up on radar.

Two more Fun Facts!

Barium carbonate is used in rat poison and can also be used in making bricks.

Not the kind of stuff I want to breathe, tho.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Better then think how to stop this as far as i can see it will be beter first try to understend WHY they do this!
I have red many things about this subject, but not find a 100% true objective.

If is in fact Barium why?What's the reason?
- To do something to us?
- To help filter Sun UV?
- To be able to produce "holographic shows" when need it?
- Other?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Guys.
This is black. The white house has no clue.
The only thing that can be done, is to expose it.
The more people that become aware of it the better.
Cheers to ch12 for the lab work and to AllSeeingI for posting it.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbra Sideralis

Now you're getting to the heart of the matter. I think the metals floating around in our skies are in fact, a medium for the PROVEN ability of HAARP projecting "aurora"-esque images onto the sky.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

"This is water and stuff that I collected in bowls. I had it sitting out in my backyard in my dad's pick-up truck," said Nichols as he handed us a mason jar in the KSLA News 12 parking lot back in September after driving down from Arkansas.

Water and stuff? Bowls sitting in the backyard? Mason Jar? Excellent QA/QC and chain of custody documentation.

Seriously, even if this guy didn't spike the sample, which I don't discount, there is no way of knowing what the source of the Barium was. I'd look to industrial activity in the area first.

1.3 How might I be exposed to barium?

Background levels of barium in the environment are very low. The air that most people breathe contains about 0.0015 parts of barium per billion parts of air (ppb). The air around factories that release barium compounds into the air has about 0.33 ppb or less of barium. Most surface water and public water supplies contain on average 0.030 parts of barium per million parts of water (ppm) or less, but can average as high as 0.30 ppm in some regions of the United States. In some areas that have underground water wells, drinking water may contain more barium than the 2 ppm limit set by EPA. The highest amount measured from these water wells has been 10 ppm. The amount of barium found in soil ranges from about 15 to 3,500 ppm. Some foods, such as Brazil nuts, seaweed, fish, and certain plants, may contain high amounts of barium. The amount of barium found in food and water usually is not high enough to be a health concern. However, information is still being collected to determine if long-term exposure to low levels of barium causes any health problems.

People with the greatest known risk of exposure to high levels of barium are those working in industries that make or use barium compounds. Most of these exposed persons breathe air that contains barium sulfate or barium carbonate. Sometimes they are exposed to one of the more harmful barium compounds (for example, barium chloride or barium hydroxide) by breathing the dust from these compounds or by getting them on their skin. Barium carbonate can be harmful if accidentally eaten because it will dissolve in the acids within the stomach unlike barium sulfate, which will not dissolve in the stomach. Many hazardous waste sites contain barium compounds, and these sites may be a source of exposure for people living and working near them. Exposure near hazardous waste sites may occur by breathing dust, eating soil or plants, or drinking water that is polluted with barium. People near these sites may also get soil or water that contains barium on their skin.

Source

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just letting you know this topic is already being debated here:

ATS: KSLA TV test Chemtrail fallout and finds Barium:

[edit on 16-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky

"This is water and stuff that I collected in bowls. I had it sitting out in my backyard in my dad's pick-up truck," said Nichols as he handed us a mason jar in the KSLA News 12 parking lot back in September after driving down from Arkansas.

Water and stuff? Bowls sitting in the backyard? Mason Jar? Excellent QA/QC and chain of custody documentation.

Seriously, even if this guy didn't spike the sample, which I don't discount, there is no way of knowing what the source of the Barium was. I'd look to industrial activity in the area first.

Good points.
The QA was less than precise. I doubt however that a guy like this would have the means to parse out 6.8 ppm into several bowls of water. If it were 'spiked' the chances are that it would have more like ppthous. or pphundred.
In addition this is not the first time that high barium levels have been associated with chemtrails.
In fact, it seems to be a component of them any time rain samples are tested after an 'operation'.
But, your points are valid.
What is needed is for people to take as many samples after an 'operation' of air or water, documenting how they were taken, sealed, labled and kept on hand until lab work can be done. In addition, a control sample of air or water should be taken at the same spot a day or week later.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Going back to my earlier post, any sample collected at or near ground level is imperfect. It needs to be collected at altitude where it hasn't had the opportunity to come in contact with anything.

The samples need to be spectral tested for all substances present. Obvioulsy barium is interesting but what else is being sprayed? Is barium the 'active' ingredient or is it merely a molecular binding element for something else? Only by determining what is in the air can you start to figure out what the purpose is.

Umbra is dead-on with his post. That they're spraying barium is troubling. But the bigger issue is what are they really spraying and why.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I red somewhere some days ago they have found traces of Silica also.
I go try to find that link.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I want to know how these substances defy the laws of physics and fall to earth directly below where they are sprayed - and aren't carried by jet stream winds half way around the world first ...... maybe they're super-dense matter from a black hole?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Has anyone ever examined the weather shortly after these "Sprays". Im not suggesting that it induces controlled weather however if agencies were aware of impending rain etc they would know for sure they could contaminate that rain which eventually falls on us, fills our resevoir's and waters our crops therefore infecting us all.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
back in the mid 1990s, the White Sands Missile Range had occasion to
lft rockts that released a cloud of this Barium substance...

evidently it is a good tracking element to observe visually and by radar...
btw, have any of you had medical procedures where barium is used as a 'tracer' inside one's body...i think it's used for both blood and intestine X-Rays.

now, if the gov't scientists used barium back in the mid 1990s at White Sands NM, how many other sites, over the years, have launched and released Barium clouds to track high altitude atmospheric currents?
(Testing X-Band radar at sites in Canada and Alaska & the Alut islands?)
---then, consider that volcanic plumes leave some of that ash & silica in the upper atmosphere for Years after the eruption plume..........

explain to us/me that we are not registering a residual Barium presence
from the past months or years of injecting the substance from other experiments?
Saying that there is a Barium presence from ongoing, daily, Chem-Trail grids, is simply creative sensationalism and not a reasonable conclusion.

the 'white' jets are most likely private 'Leer' jets, remember the (Payne Stewart incident)
as opposed to the larger commercial craft...or even covert military/gov't jets.

I suggest that the series of con-trails are a result of the air currents which
move the con-trail at a steady rate...meanwhile the next aircraft following
the same corridor in the sky several minutes later lays it's trail...
in a course of an hour one could see a seies of lines in the sky looking very much like a sheet of ruled paper (if the upper air is constant and uniform)
i.e. there is not a 'Web' of planes laying trails some several degrees distance but parallel to one another... imo

all in all, this is a creative thread...best for a sci-fi, creative story forum
or it's equivlent her on ATS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join