It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Accidentally Hurt By UFO! (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hi, was jus t browsing around Youtube and saw this video. The persons who filmed it say that a bird accidentally collides with a UFO and then apparently dies tumbling to the ground.

I saw the video and indeed it looks like what they claim is true. Would like to know what you guys think?

See Video here

Please read the video instructions on the Youtube video description to know exactly when the bird collides with the UFO.

These people also have other pretty cool videos of UFOs. And also, I love the way they express them selves in some of the videos. Lol

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wow great vid, it was hard to see the bird until I read the author's timetable. It's interesting that the bird came in at a straight line to unidentified flying object, then something happened to hit because the bird suddenly took like a significant degree downward with no control of speed.

I could definitely tell that it was not just a sudden change in flight path by the bird but instead it hitting this object.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by Revelmonk]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Very Interesting. I have not seen this video before. I find it amusing that they are more intrigued by the bird being harmed by the UFO, than by the UFO itself. Great post
Very interesting.

Edit- Flagged and Starred.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

haha yeah i found that interesting too, I think they were trying to get more views to their vid by creating a that title

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You guys should check out the video where a single sphere is being attacked by rods. Well... he thinks they are rods but it looks like fluff to me. But the most coolest thing is the way the UFO moves. It's movement really does make it look like if it is intelligently controlled.

They have some good footage. And their comments are hilarious!

See Sphere Movement Video

As for the bird, I think it got fired as soon as it touched the electromagnetic field.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I think what really happened was the bird getting a heartattack from seeing a UFO, thus the kamikaze dive.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You guys crack me up. Ever seen a raptor hunting?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
How many pots have they smoked, eh? they sound like they're on acid or like the winning entry at the cannabis cup.

Cool videos, dude. thumbs up

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The slow motion part of the video is very telling, this is the best video i have seen in a while. Lets see the "Wedding Balloons released" debunker explain how a bird is knocked out of the sky by this!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yeah I told you they were hilarious. But it's seems unintentional though, its not like they are making fun of the videos it's just their personality.

That bird was roast after making contact with that UfO.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've watched the footage a few times. I still firmly believe it's a raptor hunting. They (raptors) do appear to be flying happily along and then suddenly dive.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The music in the background is hilarious.

This is an impressive video. Nothing in my arsenal of knowledge can explain it (though my UFO knowledge is limited itself).

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don´t know what it is. But doesn´t it look like thoose Chinese flyging lamps (i´m not sure what they are called) ? Just my idea.
Cool video though.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
just the idea of a bird actually thumping into a UFO --- brings up a lot of questions

the bird didn't evade or swerve away from the UFO, i sure don't see birds
fly into trees or telephone poles or moving things like other birds, airplanes or gliders or skydivers

also, the UFO craft either had to be moving in such a way that the air currents wouldn't force the bird to miss the craft even if the bird was intent on a kamakizi flight into the solid but moving thru the air object

then there's the paradox that UFOs are driven by a 'gravity device'
that bends time-space in the direction it intends to travel,,,,,,,,
if a directional anti-gravity engine that 'pulls' a UFO towards its intended
direction was true....then how is it that a bird in close proximity to the
UFO fusilage was not pulled into that anti-gravity vortex...and not fall
to the earth below, in that, for one instant of contact the bird was a part of the UFOs outer body and should have become something like a wart or bump on the UFO and not some foreign object

birds have been known to fly into pockets of gas & suddenly 'expire'
look it up ATSers

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think it hilarious very cool video
the bird did really look fried can anyone blow up or zoom in on that part so we can have a look? id try and do it but by the time i had contact would have been made and the planet emptied before i look up

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am watching all of their videos. These guys have some good footage!

It is highly entertaining to watch. Hilarious!!

If you get a chance look for the UFOs Fleet of 43 Orbs largest fleet caught in USA

Hear the background conversations. Hilarious!!!! I cannot put the link here because I am afraid ATS mods will punish me. But look it up your self.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Coolness. Kinda reminds me of Signs
Although I must be dumb but I fail to see the "bird" moving towards the UFO. To me it almost looks like something the UFO threw away.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Interesting. I hesitate to think that if it is a bird, it is diving, because it shows a marked increase in luminescence after colliding with the object, as if it were on fire. Another possibility is some sort of probe or perhaps an ejection of plasma.

Some great videos there, stars and flags for bringing them to our attention. The commentary is amusing as well, hell, even rednecks know whats going on. No disrespect to them, I would rather have a beer with these chaps than most of the people I went to high school with!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is a crazy video.

I saw an orb exactly like this last year when I was golfing in Castle Rock CO. I always keep my eyes to the sky when i see big fat chemtrails and on that day, I saw a jet speweing a real doozy of a trail. As the other gents were teeing off, I noticed a shiny stationary object right on the edge of the chemtrail plume. As I kept looking at it, it began to move. This wasnt just an optical illusion either as it began moving in the opposite direction of the trail itself. After about 5 minutes, it simply vanished.

The other guys I was golfing with saw the orb and were equally as puzzled as to what it was.

This video is about 99% like what I saw.

Goosebumps anyone?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
These are good videos. Haven't watched them with sound yet but I will.

I wonder if these were shot with the infrared activated?

The video with the rods or bugs flying around was pretty wild.

Good find! Flagged.

EDIT to add: Just watched the fleet video. WTF! That might deserve a thread for its own!

[edit on 16-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join