It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Conference Live on CNN right now!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Looks like promotion for an upcoming SciFi Channel documentary...

I guess I don't have the hyperlink figured out...
This is the link I was trying to post> sorry...
www.foxnews.com...

Snippit from above article:
The panel was sponsored by the Coalition for Freedom of Information, a group that agitates for public release of government information about UFOs and which has ties to cable television's SciFi Channel.

This along with the fact that the filmaker Fox is heavily involved....

IMO

[edit on 13-11-2007 by defuntion]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

why do I keep getting somebody's email address

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
Looks like promotion for an upcoming SciFi Channel documentary...

www.foxnews.com...">Fox News Article

Snippit from above article:
The panel was sponsored by the Coalition for Freedom of Information, a group that agitates for public release of government information about UFOs and which has ties to cable television's SciFi Channel.

This along with the fact that the filmaker Fox is heavily involved....

IMO

I think your link may be bad. Each time I click on it, it takes me to my email. I think you put the email tags around the link rather than the hyperlink tags.

Try this instead: www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 11/13/2007 by JeepGal]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by luckystar01

I fixed it in my original post.
Sorry...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this is up on youtube/google video?

I would really like to see it somehow.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You guys see this yet?

bijanc.wordpress.com...

Apparently, this blogger is a reporter who attended the conference in question.

Sorry if this is already old hat, but it was news to me.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by guavas]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Was this as I thought, a complete let down and not really disclosure at all. Just people talking about UFOs with no evidence at all?

Dude!!! I don't know what you consider evidence.
But our court system has condemned to death criminals
on the testimony of a single eye witness. I think 15 of
them witnesses is a great start and would influence any jury
in the nation. However, that all depends on who they ALLOW
to listen as some judges tell the jury to strike out certain
blurbs which they were not supposed to hear in the courtroom.
So it all depends on what they allow to get through. So I disagree
with your assessment that they did not present any evidence.
Testimony from an eye witness IS EVIDENCE

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The press conference was a bit disappointing, but what sort of disclosure are we really looking for? The government to admit it? They have. The CIA has released thousands of documents without "explaining away" the contents (though not endorsing any particular interpretation either.) Police, military officers, governors, senators, and even presidents have seen UFO's and admitted so publicly. If eyewitness accounts can send someone to death row, then surely there is already enough evidence to accept that UFO's are a legitimate phenomenon. What we will never get from any government, is to the root of their own investigations, or what they may think UFO's really are. Belief is no longer the question. The question is, what are they?

Beings from within the Earth or below the seas? Beings from beyond the earth among the galaxies? Interdimensional beings? Our descendants traveling back in time? A higher life form that has been with us the whole time? Etc...

Knowledge is power. Power is not given.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
any links to watch it again for people that missed this..??

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUMBAZ
any links to watch it again for people that missed this..??

I have surfed all over the net, but have yet to find any video (complete video) of the conference. This is simply strange. You would think that someone would have recorded and posted it by now on YouTube or someplace else. I wonder if James Fox (producer of the movie "Out of the Blue) and CNN are doing all they can to remove any unauthorized recordings and posting. They may be trying to sell it for commercial purposes.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If they knew how to link Tesla with the UFOs then I'd say they were on
the right track.

But we all know Tesla is not in the program.

Where is Oprah on this.

If they only started thinking and stopped observing things with comments
so programmed its like going backwards.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MachXX

I am pretty sure there are some copyright issues for airing the whole conference. James Fox the producer of "Out of the Blue" is going to make a new movie soon on the issue so most likely we will not be able to see the whole thing just clips..I am sure that the whole conference will be laughed off by the media anyway just like they do anything related to this subject..

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So this whole thing is just for a new movie? I knew it. It's always something along those lines. Wanna know the 'truth'? Buy my DVD.

Heh. This whole Brouhaha is just for that.Making money. The press conference didn't present any hard evidence concerning the visitations of ets anyway, only anecdote evidence, which in this day and age pretty useless for the clueless masses anyway.

So this whole thing has been a waste of time. I knew something like this to be too good to be true. Why do these greedy UFOlogists always have to spoil everything?

This news conference has been a total failure.
Worst than the Greerian crap.

So this pushes disclosure down to a couple of decades more. Great. LONG LIVE THE NWO!

[edit on 14-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well i'm a bit dissapointed that this isn't available for viewing to the public yet. Yes i'm interested in seeing the information presented, but more importantly, it really needs to get out into the mass public, because it isn't those high ranking military witnesses that are going to provoke the government into a disclosure. They will just avoid them, ignore the testimony, and go on about ruining the country and the rest of the world. No, it's the PUBLIC that really has the power to force disclosure. If this got out to enough people, we would demand open hearings or disclosure in due time, or we would simply rebel or cause a lot of problems for the government. And we all know what the public can do when pissed off enough.
Imagine if the larry king show, this event, and 3 or 4 other events happening over the next few weeks or month or two got out to a critical mass. There would be a snowball effect, and we would demand something out of the government eventually, i guarantee. They need to be well organized events and interviews like we've seen the past week or two, but MORE, and shown to the PUBLIC!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see if the government even make an official response. And what if the response is that releasing such information would be a danger to national security? At least then the rest of the public would encounter the response that the rest of the UFO community has been experiencing since 1947. They would be forced to think, "why would national security be threatened if there's nothing to the subject."

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

hey have your tried obtaining research papers from academics before?

you have to pay for it!

i was going to do some research into ice formation on the space shuttles engines,but the only scientific studies into it would set me back $30!!

what is legally free,and not ad supported nowadays?

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

This link provides a video of the conference. It's far from complete, but it's the lengthiest that I could find on the web. It's almost 5 minutes worth of highlights, with no annoying commentary from reporters.

www.theindychannel.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There you go... here is a summary of all testimonies on tape:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
James Fox who produced "out of the blue" is working on a add on to it called "Beyond out of the blue". A lot of the new documentary will focus on the Conference on Nov 12th and the media reaction. I feel that what Fox is doing is not just for his documentary but to hopefully bring the subject to light. Trust me he wont make much money at all for the documentary since he lost money on "out of the blue" and it was mind-blowing. You have to remember that no matter how concrete the evidence may seem the media is trained to make tabloid garbage of it. The Phoenix lights were blown off immediately by the press and the Air Force came up with a bogus explanation within days yet hundreds saw the lights but were completely discredited by media and public ridicule. Even if we have the same type of sighting tomorrow it will be handled with the same "UFOs are for kooks" attitude and the masses will look to our moronic military for an earthly explanation. It's up to us to make this subject more credible by showing people the evidence and showing that we are not kooks its really the only way dont ever look to the Govt to help.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Why don't they do some research.

Its all I saw this, what is it, oh please government tell me, I know the
government knows doesn't it.

Go down all the reached trails and and tell us something.

Excuse us while we laugh at ETs and ETs helping us and well
we should laugh at them.

They don't accuse the government of anything close to steeling the Tesla
design for the UFO.

They might as well get laughed at for that insead of a usless conference
at which we can laugh at.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join