It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Conference Live on CNN right now!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I still don't understand why the primary goal is to get the U.S. Government
to investigate the UFO reports. They are allegedly the ones who are
keeping any hard evidence under lock and key to begin with.

Does anyone think that there is a private organization in existance that
could do the job, if they have enough funds to recruit the talent and
buy the technology that's needed?
-cwm

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here is the first video footage from the conference by CNN:

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

The "ones" who have the money are the paid govt employees

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It's so annoying.. they put on xfiles music, the presenter giggled.

she also made an error, she said "arizona governor moderated"... well he's the FORMER governor.. What kind of people do they employ at CNN? They just seem a little stupid.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
They are about to do a segment about it right now after the commercial break on Shepherd Smith's show on Fox News...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666

Question is, how do we take our lives back. Ask GOD to strike down the evil doers? Nay I say. We are left to our own devices. And here in this place is a start. Yet they see what we see? So how to make a change? A revolution of sorts?

Greetings,

Nice commentary. I think the change is coming independent of what we "do", but HOW we go through this time of transition is dependent on our level of awareness which is displayed in our actions. I think there are several ways that we can ease this transition, the primary of which is to change ourselves from the inside out. Go within to illuminate the self and expose it for what it is... a mirage. We are ALL connected by virtue of the Source from which we came. To simplify, Gandhi said it best when he said, "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
Another way we can "ease" this transitory period is to use whatever skills we have to benefit the whole and stop thinking only of ourselves. I, and many others, are searching for ways to build cheap energy production devices to change the economic playing field and I'll even be so bold as to put one of my concepts out there...

It's a permanent magnet V-gate motor/generator. One or more series magnets in the figure of a V with all north faces on one side of the V North and the other South. The stators are reversed to pull the rotor around towards the strongest point of attraction (the mouth of the V) I've done successful tests with the linear model of this but I'm not certain if it will fly in a rotor fashion... Here's an animation of what it looks like...

It's cheap to build and if it works could generate electricity when hooked up to a magnetic alternator. Additionally, if it works, I'm going to put it in the free domain so ANYONE can build it.
I'm way off topic so I apologize. My point is primarily to put your thoughts and actions toward equalization of economic resources and the root of that... is energy. Energy drives everything in the economic world and if we can "break" the current paradigm on how energy is dispersed, everything else will change including disclosure of our extra-terrestrial and extra-dimensional brothers and sisters. Whew!

Peace All,
Jammer

P.s. Has anyone found copy of the press conference online for those of us who don't get CNN? Please do if you find it! Thank you.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by jammerman]

[edit on 12-11-2007 by jammerman]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Great press conference. Very mature. Sorry for you disclosure people, but you had to know if you did a little reading that this wasn't disclosure. They were lucky to get an hour block of time to say what needed to be said to the press.

I think it's pretty obvious that there's at least 100+ good witnesses that could easily do a documentary movie, like Michael Moore does, and help enlighten the public and pressure the intelligence community. A three day public hearing, televised all day-every day, is the holy grail to get the subject out there. The NPC is a great foothold, but another needs to be taken in a similar serious form.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
This thread's title needs to be changed to reflect the fact that the conference is not still "live".

[edit on 11/12/2007 by TheAvenger]

Yeah, Can a mod change the title, since the edit link isn't on my post anymore.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jammerman

Cool. Have to send my brother to that site. He's working on Hydrogen based cars in AZ. I found a working model in Orion Telescope magazine that I am sending him for Xmas.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I dunno, I'm getting a bit suspicious of all this. I'm thinking CNN might be in with Bush and Co. in a little wag the dog action.

Why all the sudden is CNN , one of the more nefarious media stations when it comes to "political" truth. Interested in UFO's and Aliens.

I hope this is what magicians call "misdirection."

Getting us to look over here, while something else is going on over there, that they don't want you to see.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I dunno, I'm getting a bit suspicious of all this. I'm thinking CNN might be in with Bush and Co. in a little wag the dog action.

Why all the sudden is CNN , one of the more nefarious media stations when it comes to "political" truth. Interested in UFO's and Aliens.

I hope this is what magicians call "misdirection."

Getting us to look over here, while something else is going on over there, that they don't want you to see.

I'm leaning towards the possibility that all of this is just to get the public to accept the possibility of ET's, so when the false flag invasion occurs, people won't be "too" shocked when they see an alien.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So I watched the video and it was good. you have to search under their Videos for UFOs and they one November 12th one is the one you can watch. Anywho, what is the outcome of the conference?! I hear no news on the outcome, of course.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So basically this is another group doing the same thing that Greer is doing.

Hey, all the power to them. Hopefully more and more of these groups will begin appearing.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
the more the better. Too bad Greer went off the deep end talking about the fairies & beings of love. We need to keep it 'real' and stick to what happened..I dont care about his heartlight..

[
quote]Originally posted by solarstorm
So basically this is another group doing the same thing that Greer is doing.

Hey, all the power to them. Hopefully more and more of these groups will begin appearing.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't understand this ATS Board? First they curse the Main Media of not giving UFOs and ETs the proper attention they deserve, and now it is the total opposite.

We get actual government people to testify and make some waves and give the media something out of this world to talk about and you guys still are not satisfied. WTF!? It's like someone said before some people have to be spoon-fed this info.

You guys need to unite and support what is being said, not bash and talk smack about what or what not some groups do or don't. It is a time for us who believe to shine, not become like the main media was. It's like we are reversing roles? Now the believers are ridiculing everyone else for believing the high ranking people who try to bring us some good information.

***Bows head in Shame***

Boy there are a whole lot of fakers in this site!

[edit on 12-11-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

You don't understand the people on the ATS board. Well I'll clue you in on something. We question stuff, even stuff on TV, brought to us by "CNN". We don't just blindly dive in and say yay! this is what we hoped for and forget all the crap the media has dished out to us over the last 40 years.

Deny Ignorance sums it up nicely.

We are not just gonna take CNN's, Larry Kings, Richard Hoagland's or anyones word for it. We've seen too many hoaxes, too many false flags(which btw this little meeting in no way could be prepping us for, because a false flag is just that, "false"), there will be no aliens for us to see, we will have to take our leaders, and medias word for it.

I'm still a bit wary as to why all the sudden within 3 days time CNN has done more solid news (if you can call it that) than they have in the past year.

1) Setting us up for a false flag could be one, but that does not mean prepping us to not go crazy when we see an alien. (as I stated false-flag is just that, a fake invasion, no aliens, nothing to see.)

2) But I believe a more likely explanation is to divert our attention, because if you think about it, many of us truthers, and conspiracy folk are also heavily into the belief of aliens, and what a better way to get our attention looking one way, while Bush does something, while we're not paying attention.

Either way I find all the attention extremely odd. I'd say I HOPE it's genuine. But Genuine, and Mainstream Media just doesn't go together.

Unless the real deal aliens have given the Governement a serious ultimatum, and this is gonna be the big one. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

You have to understand most people on this site are rebels and rebels always think they know better. Thus the "never satisfied" theme in some posts and lack of unification.

Also I have a feeling that there's always an intel guy or two on this site now that tries to divide and disrupt...Playing us like a fish on the line where they're disruptive then supportive and then off making odd statements to throw a monkey wrench in things.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
I still don't understand why the primary goal is to get the U.S. Government
to investigate the UFO reports. They are allegedly the ones who are
keeping any hard evidence under lock and key to begin with.

Does anyone think that there is a private organization in existance that
could do the job, if they have enough funds to recruit the talent and
buy the technology that's needed?
-cwm

Excellent point and idea. It wouldn't help much with disclosure, but a global team that could be on call to jet to any location on a moments notice would be great. We would probably be on the edge of our seats every damn day!

jats

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Probably absolutely nothing will come of it though and the 'main' media will completely ignor it..

Ummm I though CNN WAS the 'main Media' :puz"

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I'm watching right now AC 360 and again is that sceptic idot ruing my appetite. Why do they even invite that guy to the show? Is completely ridiculous and stupid. OMG can't believe there is people that old and that stupid at the same time...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join