It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Masons Evil?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Yes, I am racist. I took a homeless black man into my home for a month.

Who cares what the color of his skin was? If you did indeed take a person in need into your home this in and of itself is a noble gesture. It does not need to be clarified by race.

How many Colored Lodges do you know of?

Quite a few actually. I had the pleasure of attending communication at one of the most prestigious and well recognized Price Hall lodges in the state this past June for a Master Mason degree. A very enjoyable evening was had by all.

Who do you think were the first American Slave Traders, mr. Latin lovin Masonic Satanic Puppet?

Vae!!! Give me a minute to un-entangle myself from Satan's mastery...........

Ahhh...That's better.

According to historical sources the English colonists became the first. This is generally recognized to have occured around 1620.

"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"

- translated -

For the rest, it is my opinion that Carthage has to be destroyed.

A more litteral translation would be;

......and further more I feel Carthage must be destroyed.

Who represents Carthage?

Uhhh.....Carthage. I do not think Cato the Elder had anyone else in mind but I could be wrong, maybe he meant the enemies of Masonry?

[edit on 13-11-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Who cares what the color of his skin was? If you did indeed take a person in need into your home this in and of itself is a noble gesture. It does not need to be clarified by race.

Stompk believes the old con man was Jesus Christ. Take a look at his "Homeless Bill" stuff.

Remember, that stuff Stompk's believes is:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I had an affair with a Mason's wife for about a year, I havent dissapeared, been forced off the grid, been financially and mysteriously ruined... Although she (his wife) spoke about not wanting to get caught, or be seen by certain people (she told me he has mason freinds in the police force and around town in other businesses) and she seemed genuinely, albiet mildly concerned/scared of the Mason's directly, I think she was just off her rocker a bit. Her husband is a timid guy, works in a trade (which I will leave unknown, dont need to reveal any names and embarrass or hurt anyone), he was far from evil, in my eyes, but in her eyes he was a scary being. It was a wierd situation, but I came out of it fine, and I just saw her less than a month ago (our affair was 5 years or more ago) and she seemed genuinly fine.

Do I think the masons are evil? No
Do I think the masons are just a global club? No

There might be more to the masons, but I dont see it.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Where did you get that picture of that kid. I dreamt about him.

He is very evil. Kills for fun.

The bats with the razor claws rip him to shreds.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So you are saying, the enemies of Masonry must be destroyed?

And your admitting that there are Colored Lodges, and White Lodges.

Um,

OKKK.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Wow....and I'm derided for being Satan's 'Puppet'.

One thing I do have to agree with in that manifesto is that if I were God I would be disgusted with American Idol as well.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So you are saying, the enemies of Masonry must be destroyed?

I said no such thing. But I have a feeling that through their own ignorance they might end up destroying themselves.

And your admitting that there are Colored Lodges, and White Lodges.

This is information that is readily available. If you are going to attack Masonry you should at least make an attempt to discover this information yourself. Educate yourself, it might make you a better oppenent to debate.

In our jurisdiction it does not make much difference either way as each Grand Lodge is recognized by the other. I can attend Prince Hall and they can attend our lodge. Additionally our lodge is integrated and has been for some time. There are several brothers of African ancestry in my lodge as well as many others of ethic diversity.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Where did you get that picture of that kid. I dreamt about him.

He is very evil. Kills for fun.

The bats with the razor claws rip him to shreds.

Ummm... Are you talking about the people in the Crazy Town picture?

They're a band-- a one hit wonder from when I was in high school. Here they are, on Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

Calm yourself.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
He's a real peach.

Here's his website. Catchy tunes, scary message. This guy is a lost soul if I ever saw one.

Yep that's him. He was the one in my dream. Have me and a couple of others lined up for execution. City was a mess. Burnt building, smoke, dark.

Just when I thought he was going to shoot me, these large bats fly down and try to pick them up, but their claws are razor sharp, so they just rip through flesh. I end up escaping them because they are not messing with me.

I wouldn't have wanted to be them.

Those that serve Satan, forget about Job. God rules Satan.

They are greatly deceived, for they will ultimately have to answer to God.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've been smelling a troll.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I wouldn't be so hard on the free Masons without doing any research on it stompk. Try reading The Meaning of Masonry by W.L. Wilmshurst. It will give you a good start on what it's about, and Wilmshurst was a Grand Registrar in the Order. I would recomend that you read Pike's Morals and Dogma or Hall's Secret Teachings of all Ages as they are both very difficult reading.

Besides you have to be well versed in symbolism and open minded to take anything meaningul from it. You seem to be pretty closed.

I don't beleive personaly that the Masons as a whole are behind any plot to rule the world. As for the upper echelon who knows. I tend to leave all possibilities open because you never know what may come to light. Hell the world was flat at one time. Get the point?

On the other hand look at the church. All people who claim to love GOD and do His work, yet every time you turn around some priest is doing wrong. Not to mention that the Pope once controled the continent of Europe and wanted to spread his control even further. This doesn't make all Catholics evil does it?????????????????

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I meant "wouldn't" recommend.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My god when some one posts anti-masonic material, it's like a masonic gathering
you guys gather like in a trully organasied way, and start talking about your lodge
, it's like 15 against 2, not only that but the thread gets distorted by "ohh what did you do today at the lodge, ohh it was fantastic, arent we the good guys or what" over and over and over again.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
"ohh what did you do today at the lodge, ohh it was fantastic, arent we the good guys or what" over and over and over again.

Can you provide an example of that in this thread? I don't see one post like that, much less "over and over" again.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
My god when some one posts anti-masonic material, it's like a masonic gathering
you guys gather like in a trully organasied way, ....................... , it's like 15 against 2

Isn't it natural that there would be a high concentration of masons in any thread about freemasonry?

...just as a post about cycling would attract cyclists.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I have done plenty of research into this. I have over 600 book in my library, plus the internet. I use to be an online book dealer, so I have collected a few whoppers.

I have the books on Tarot. I have the Her Bak books, the Path of The Masters, etc. And I have read them.

I studied this for a good two years before jumping into this discussion.

That is why I have 15 Masons jumping down my throat.

Evil people, I tell ya.

The practice worshipping the god of Egypt, which is what Moses led the people of God away from in the first place.

Isn't idoltry in the ten commandments? Yet they have statues of Egyptian god in their temples.

And Did God tell Noah not to tell about the coming flood. No.

Frankly, the fact that these people are involved with charities that "help" kids, concerns me.

There are a considerable amount of rumors (I have no proof, and only a complete exposure would prove otherwise) that there is a considerable amount of homosexual activity in the "secret chambers"

But since ya'' are so secrative, I guess we'll just have to go on rumors, until someone give me a video of some of the upper level activities.

Most Masons will probably never reach this level. The lower masons are only there for their money, and potential recruitement purposes.

The more affluent in the communities are chosen because they have the most political influence in the community.

Everything is laid out in neat little steps, to fullfill the upper degrees 98-99, overall purpose, Genocide, and One World government, and a worship of Satan. the true God of the Masons.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
In my honest opinion, the power of astrology and tarot is real.

But a tarot card can mean one thing to one person, and another thing to someone else.

It all depends on what is in their heart. Good, or evil. If it's good, the Tarot can be a guide for good. If you heart is bent on evil, the Tarot will be a guide for evil.

The cards do not decide between good and evil choices, man does.

The bible explains this very well by showing that it's not what we put in, but what comes out that affect the soul.

Practice evil, and you are evil.

Practice good, and you are pleasing God.

One way or another, all have to answer to God.

Believe it, or not.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stompk

You know, I read dozens of conspiracy and anti-masonic books before joining masonry. I read it all to make sure I knew what I was joining. Why did I decide to join in the end? This thought process:

"If THESE are the enemies of masonry, masonry must be something good".

Most of the anti-masonic and conspiracy books I read are so heavily loaded with bigotry, hate, distortion-of-reality and blatant falsehood and fear that you have to wonder about just who exactly the good guys are.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I am really baffled at the amount of Masons out there.

What is your damn agenda. I'm sick of your secrets.

I have told everyone about my experiences, and

my reasoning for looking into conspiracies.

I have shown real news articles, real time

conspiracies happening, yet I'm get very little

response, in accordance with the importance

of events. Now I know why.

It is because the Mason's are nervous.

[edit on 14-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I'm sick of your secrets.

And I'm sick of you worshiping that homeless dude named Bill.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join