It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I become a mod....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When i becoem a mod, i promise to use spell check.

when i become a mod, i promise to let the ladies ( DG *wink) speak first.

when i become a mod, i promise to not argue with Skeptic Overlord anymore.

when i become a mod, i promise to get a cool avatar like with an x-man on it yeah! and get rid of my silly dancing alien. i promise

when i becoem a mod, i promise to not disappear into management. the ladies will miss me (Jensouth *wink)

when i become a mod, i promise to say "so, where do you think your thread belongs?" before i dump it to BTS...

when i become a mod, i promise to not argue with john lear anymore...and i promise i will definetely see something in those moon pictures,..i swear i'll see something..please..i swear it.

uhm..thats it.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
about to have a fit eh?

/popcorns 1

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

The first rule of Mod Club is we don't talk about Mod Club.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The whole dumping the thread into BTS does seem to happen too often. Sometimes it makes sense other times it doesn't. I had two threads that deal with things we often discuss at ATS that was pretty arbitrarily moved as far as I'm concerned. One was a thread discussing how the threads on ATS, not BTS labeled as shocking rarely are. Another of mine that was a discussion on how everyone feels the world might end based on discussions of 2012, indigo children, WWIII, aliens, etc. Stuff that gets discussed on ATS on a regular basis, yet it was got moved to BTS. Nothing wrong with BTS, but it's a different kind of site in general. If I want to discuss music, or hang out in threads about banning others for the fun of it that is where I go. If I want to discuss conspiracies, NWO, etc, I come here... I don't understand why threads that would fall under the realm what is discussed on ATS get moved so often.

Wasn't this thread on ATS when I started reading it? Could be wrong, but seems like it was.

Anyhow threads like "Girl gets detention for hugging friends" gets to stay and gets immunity under the heading of Breaking Alternative News. It's just news, nothing special, just news, and it gets to stick around. People don't post on BTS like they do on ATS. So when an ATS related topic gets shuffled off to BTS it's basically a thread death sentence, and that my friend, is crap.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

hey, i'm with you, when they moved my thread about the 4 yr old little girl that got killed by the pitbull to BTS next to "bann the guy above you" or "vote steve-o for BTS superhero" that kind of crap, i went and got drunk.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You should start a new thread: when i get banned....

I'm just joking, ATS is for conspiracy theories, I don't see a conspiracy about a little girl getting killed by a pitbull. Unless the pitbull happens to come from the moon, then i can see it being on ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
When i becoem a mod, i promise to use spell check.

Please don't wait to become a mod before you check your spelling.
You can also use caps when you start a sentence starting right now.

when i become a mod, i promise to let the ladies ( DG *wink) speak first.

Genitalia won't get you very far around here.
The predominantly xx chromosomal persons that post on the ATS boards can stand as equals without any preferential treatment.
You Go Girls........

when i become a mod, i promise to not argue with Skeptic Overlord anymore.

Why not

Even if Skeptic wins, he's still fun to have a roll in the mud with once in a while.

when i become a mod, i promise to get a cool avatar like with an x-man on it yeah! and get rid of my silly dancing alien. i promise

You can post any avatar you want right now.
You don't need points for an avatar, and I think ATS allows some of the largest of any discussion board on the web. Gain some points and you can get one of the big fancy background image ones, but see the ATS store for point prices.

when i becoem a mod, i promise to not disappear into management. the ladies will miss me (Jensouth *wink)

Jensouth is my honey, stop hitting on my ATS babes.

when i become a mod, i promise to say "so, where do you think your thread belongs?" before i dump it to BTS...

When you become a mod you can stow my drivel in any board you want.
I promise not to bitch about your decision because all boards are equal in ATS, BTS,
and that Political thing that some people post in.:bnghd:

when i become a mod, i promise to not argue with john lear anymore...and i promise i will definetely see something in those moon pictures,..i swear i'll see something..please..i swear it.

I promise I'll lose all respect for you if you don't argue with John Lear, and I'll be disgusted if you see anything in those moon pictures.

uhm..thats it.

Oh good, I was starting to lose track of my replies.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I knew there was a reason that DFB was so damn cool.

Even if he is a vegan.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

if you become a Mod
i promise to run a revolution On ATS and get you made into a ATS made

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Man, why do you want to become a mod? It seems like a lot of work. I'd rather be an FSME.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

what the heck is a FSME?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Forum Subject Matter Expert

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If only...

I could post something here... I''ll leave it at this:

Spectator Monkeys, not just for being entertained anymore...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze

We don't "dump" threads to bts. We move threads to whatever forums they belong, and sometimes they belong to bts. Don't let the "below" title fool you! When we're dumping threads that deserves to be "dumped", they'll end up in the trash bin. Write this a hundred times: "ATS is for conspiracies!" and "BTS is great!"

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I forgot to add: Slap mah fro!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
"BTS is great!"

Amen to that! That's why I'm spending more time here. ATS is giving me headaches and nightmares.

new topics

top topics

join