It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why haven't I seen one yet????!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
You need to be where they are. You know, military installations, secret nuclear facilities, places of high top secret clearance.

Yes, there does appear to be a disproportionate amount of credible witness testimony from U.S. Nuclear installations:
www.nicap.org...

Failing that,theres always the El Yunque rainforest in Puerto Rico:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here in Bulgaria I have 7 UFO sightings

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I HAD TO LAUGH, WE I READ THE RANT. (LMAO) MY EXPERINCES ASIDE I GAVE SOME VERY CAREFUL THOUGHT BEFORE I WROTE THIS. Why would you want to see a UFO? beside the countless people who would say your crazy, the self denying then acceptance you have to go thru and heaven forbid you see it with other people or have some type of contact, which will mean you'll treat it as a non-issue like a dirty secert you share with your friends. Fyi , you probably have just said to your self it could'nt be and just pushed it out the back of your mind. as funny as this sounds. for the real "Contactees or people who have actual sightings" its a deeply liberating or distrubing event. I'm not an expert, howver I know a lil bit, : ) a wise man once said be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. on a personal note. keep watching the skies, I'm sure you'll attain your dream.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You`re not alone. I spent a good number of years at sea whilst serving in the Royal Navy. I used to like (when not on duty) sitting on the upper decks at night gazing at the night sky (lights on the weatherdecks were very rarely on)
I`ve seen numerous satellites, planets, aircraft, `shooting stars` etc.
Out of all those years, I have to admit - sadly - that I never did see anything that was unexplainable.
Now I live in a town next to a big city and light pollution is very bad. I do try to get to the countryside at the weekends, but not as often as I would like.
But, I keep wondering and watching.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waitingsolong
You`re not alone. I spent a good number of years at sea whilst serving in the Royal Navy. I used to like (when not on duty) sitting on the upper decks at night gazing at the night sky (lights on the weatherdecks were very rarely on)
I`ve seen numerous satellites, planets, aircraft, `shooting stars` etc.
Out of all those years, I have to admit - sadly - that I never did see anything that was unexplainable.

Waitingsolong - don't know if you've visited the thread before but it lists some fascinating (sonar corellated) Naval UFOs/USOs reports:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Where are you located? Light pollution from cities or communities have a big impact as well. Second, look for triangle formations, they like to hide in the sky and just sit at night, and they look like stars, it's called change blindness, and they're exploiting it. Your not likely to see any particularly interesting ufos unless your watching from a low light pollution area (still iffy) or a very isolated area (try uninhabited islands...) Finally, do you usually watch the same spot of sky when your smoking? Only certain areas of the sky are commonly active, the theories say there are portals or stations or something that the ships use in parts of the sky, like a road (really stretching for an analogy there). I've heard between orion and arcturus is active in summer from east coast US.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Karl 12: Thanks for the link

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Why haven't I seen bigfoot, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny???? Why, why why!? I have seen unexplainable aerial lights, sights. Two of which were very disturbing. Be careful what you wish for. Peace, light.

I've never seen a tsunami.....But they exist.

I've never seen Lightning strike a man......But it has happened

I've never seen the Movie Transformers.......But it does exist.

Your logic is flawed you smart ass.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join