It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush defends World War Three comments on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Bush defends World War Three comments on Iran

www.reuters.com

"If you want to see World War Three, you know, a way to do that is to attack Israel with a nuclear weapon," Bush added. "And so I said, now is the time to move. It wasn't a prediction, nor a desire."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I agree with that point.....All you have to do is attack Israel and you've got a mess like no one can imagine.....

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Bush is a jerk. He should read up on the first Gulf War. Israel was attacked back then with scud missiles from Iraq. Granted, much political pressure was put on Israel NOT to retailiate, though they were furious! But we did not see mushroom clouds back then. So it is NOT a forgone conclusion that WW3 will immediately break out if God forbid Israel is attacked again. Having said that i am not saying it WONT happen, after all in this current climate anything is possible. I just hope we never have to find out.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Bush is a jerk. He should read up on the first Gulf War. Israel was attacked back then

Umm....read the statement. Bush said if Israel is attacked with a nuclear weapon. Last I heard, scud missles are NOT nuclear.

I agree with the statement. Lord help the poor soul who attacks Israel or any of our allies with a nuclear weapon.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
AIPAC is gonna get alot of people killed.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

"And so I said, now is the time to move."

Huh? Does anybody know what that means? He never said "now is the time to move" in his original statement, but he tries to clarify what he said and then adds a completely unintelligible sentence, right out of the blue...

What on Earth is happening inside this man's head?!!? I don't think he's mentally competent at all, and I'm seriously concerned about how much more damage he'll do to this country in the next 14 months.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

"Lord" help the world is such nuclear annihilation is unleashed. A nuclear exchange is the last thing we need.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

The SS-1c `SCUD-B` can carry a nuclear payload of between 5>70 kilton over a range of 300km`s

www.janes.com...

that is the version most widely used around the world - and Iran build them.

As the units in GW1 assigned to finding the mobile TEL`s - can tell you , they are nothing like easy to find - even ground units had alot of truoble finding them and now the inventory in Iraq only a handful were confirmed to have been found and destroyed.

edit:

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s comment “Arabs may have the oil, but we have the matches.”[Mark Gaffney, Dimona: The Third Temple? The Story Behind the Vanunu Revelation]

and the most shocking of all

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: ‘Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.’...We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'

That is a quote from 2002 by Martin Van Creveld in an interview with the observer source

so i ask you - who are you afraid of?

[edit on 8/11/07 by Harlequin]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think it's obvious that Bush is mentally unfit to be in office. Everyone should read this article which claims that the Bush admin has always planned to attack Iran, no matter what. They are not interested in peace.

The Secret History of the Impending War with Iran That the White House Doesn't Want You to Know.

www.esquire.com...

[edit on 8-11-2007 by kindred]

top topics

join