It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard the one about NASA and a hole in the clouds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

This photograp was taken in December 2003, near Mobile, Alabama.

Upon further discussion, NASA officials claimed the hole was more than likely created by ice crystals facilitated by aircraft exhaust... that excuse sounds just as good as the quote from 'Men in Black'... the one where "sunlight from Venus reflected off of some swamp gas". If this were such the case, wouldn't we be seeing more holes?

To read the full article, go to

www.earthfiles.com...

Scroll about half-way down. You'll see the same picture as above leading the story.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This topic has already been posted numerous times, old news

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by ShinobiAurora]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
it looks like somthing came down through the clouds at high speed

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Crap.

I saw this article a couple weeks ago, didn't think about posting it until recently. Should've checked first...

(and by the way, your first link is to contrails, not holes)

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
whatever, still been posted before (by ur own admission)...so therefore old news. If u wanna talk about something u have seen before then add to the ones that already exist rather than making ur own one in an attempt to get more points.
Peace

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
do you get more points for posting a thread then replying to a thread?

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
sorry........i farted

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
you farted and created a hole in the clouds the size of NY...... dam what did you eat

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShinobiAurora
then add to the ones that already exist rather than making ur own one in an attempt to get more points.

I don't need the points; Personally, I'd rather do without them. I am not in this for the points, never have been.

Weeman, it all depends... if you create a new thread, yeah, it is a couple extra points than a post. But if you make a really good impression in a post, you can be rewarded with bonus points. I've also noticed that the length of a post also has an effect on points. Take this current post by me; it is clearly longer than my response to Shinobi earlier, effectively giving me more points (which, in turn, is also a bit longer than the origional thread post... I'll have to see if there are extra points because of this).

I could go on, stretch this out a bit more, just to show weeman the example of the point system and its inheritant downfalls, but I wouldn't want to be wrongly accused of being a point monger.

Besides, as was clearly stated with my stating, if I had done a search on ATS, this wouldn't be here. Apparently, someone hadn't noticed that, and wished points in return, hmmm? But I guess it all works out in the end.

Oh, weeman, one more thing: the person who created a thread also gets points with every response; so in effect, Shinobi was doing for me something I was being accused of.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Riiiiiite, well here's some more points for u then.

top topics

join