It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news explains planet Nibiru and the Anunnaki

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't think that the black race was created on Earth from Earth creatures. They have one important thing that is very different from all other Earthly creatures. The shaft of their hair is SOLID - no core. The hair of All ofther humans and animals has a core.
It is likely that they were "imported" from elsewhere in the universe. Unless of course the Annunaki had in its group the makings of this trait.

Purple girl, in all your studies, have you seen any evidence of finding transistional species?
And do tell us how it is that humans are so weak. Isn't it the prime directive of nature for creatures do adapt to its environment? Why do people in the northern climates not have heavy coats of body hair? You do believe that everything in nature is in perfect balance don't you? That is not counting man's interference.

Also you might want to wonder why it is that the human species has over 4000 heritable defects. Something went awry in that evolution don't you think?
Also our domestic animals have heritable defects.
Wildlife has none.
Why is that?

One more thing Purple girl, in your studies of anthropology you surely must have come across these people? What can you tell us about them?
www.stevequayle.com...

I have read, altho I could not find a souce for the info, that the Vatican owns all the world's observatories.
And they do have a vested interest in keeping the lid on any enlightening info.

Michael Tsarion tells and interesting story that is as good as any other. He has audio webstreams, and you can find him on youtube also.
www.taroscopes.com...

Yes Drflux, and the Hope even had the same name for their creator - "Ea".

THere is no way to disprove any of these theories. There is evidence for all of them.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The Bible validates these Sumerian claims.

Read and connect.

Genesis 6:1-7

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

... These beings have been described in many greek myths.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

Thanks for posting that!! That was Kathy Fountain! She works here in Tampa bay, and is a friend of my older sister

We all went to the state fair a couple years ago!
I didnt know she did just a great interview! Im going to have to call up my sister tonight and see if Kathy is going to be comming over to her house.. Id love to talk with her about this in person!
And then I will ask her if she wouldnt mind making a video with me asking her a few questions to post on here for you guys!

Thanks agin!

Ive noticed that the local Fox teams, are much better than the world wide Fox team.. I tend to like to watch my local Fox news channle for local news and weather.. its the world wide guys I dont trust or dig..

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Astronomers call it Planet X. Some even call it Vulcan. It was always known to Astronomers as the 10th planet.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Does this guy know what he is talking about? How did the aliens originate? Was it not evolution? We have much proof for macro evolution,we have transitional forms in the fossil records for many species.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
reply to post by Breadfan

Astronomers call it Planet X. Some even call it Vulcan. It was always known to Astronomers as the 10th planet.

Planet X was subsequently discovered and named Pluto. Vulcan was a planet believed for a few years to have orbited the sun closer than Mercury - it was discovered transiting the sun but has not since been seen and is now regarded as a simple mistaken observation.

There are currently 8 planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune) and 3 confirmed dwarf planets (Ceres, Pluto/Charon, Eris) orbiting the sun - but numerous other bodies which are probably also dwarf planets but have yet to be so designated.

Hmmm, so on that basis it looks like Sitchin's space aliens - who thought there were 10 planets - were no more observant than they were intelligent .....

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadi
Does this guy know what he is talking about? How did the aliens originate? Was it not evolution? We have much proof for macro evolution,we have transitional forms in the fossil records for many species.

One of the best bits about Sitchin's theory is that, because his imaginary planet has a 3,600 earth year orbit, anyone living there will live for 3,600 times longer than they do on Earth ......

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Some state that the Annunaki specifically engineered the black race to be slaves(racism NOT intended).

The same people say the first human beings were engineered by many other races, as many as 22.

I've heard the same, and that people with blue eyes were "accidents" that occurred when angels slept with human woman... sons of god came into daughters of men, etc

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

I saw this awhile ago....thanks and appreciation for the revisit!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Michael Tellinger, a South African author has a website here. Tellinger more or less picks up where Sitchen left off. He was interviewed recently on C2C so is still actively involved in the Annunaki connection. He claims to have found 50,000 year old gold mines in his native land with evidence of ancient humans. He discusses the DNA evidence. He discussed all the main religeons and their relationship to the phenomenon. Oh, and his bood, "Slave Species of the gods" is much easier to read than Sitchens 12th planet series but I recommend them all if you are interested in the subject.

I do think our race, or at least part of it was enslaved in gold mining. We were easy to enslave then and we haven't progressed far apparently. Are we still slaves? I'll put it this way... We do not seem to be in control of our own destiny yet. Like why are we constantly at war? Why have we not gone to the moon and beyond when we seem to have the capability?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Has anyone ever tried to explain why these space aliens decided to genetically alter homonids in order to create a slave to dig for gold, instead of just using machines like we do today?

They must be really, really stupid space aliens

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

lol...I agree,if they can alter DNA the way they want,and let me tell you that is HARD,then why not just create artificial intelligence to accomplish there objectives seeing it would be much easier,the AI does not need food nor good working conditions,etc......

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

its easier to create a few people and let them reproduce and let them maintain them selves, than making the advance machinery that would probably need to be massive, waste resources and would need to be maintained and need to have an energy source.

I would like to say that i am merely playing the devils advocate and i dont nessicarly believe all this

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It is also a coincidence that for the year 2012 there are many prophecies about end of the world as we know it, secondly the ancient Aztec calendar (that is supposed to be very accurate) suddenly ends. Just google 2012 and you'll find out your self.

Not many years left for the slavemasters to return
Better buy that house and a BMW 750Li and do drugs and alcohol and whores and and and..., before I am forced to smash/crack stones with a hammer tided to a chain

[edit on 8-11-2007 by iohen]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
The Bible validates these Sumerian claims.

Read and connect.

Genesis 6:1-7

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

The Bible doesn't validate Sumerian claims because the Sumerian creation myths are most likely the original source of the Biblical creation myths.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wow. A few things, and this is just some LOGICAL opinion here.

A.) What most of you have said. They engineered humans to dig for gold... lets hear that one more time, just in case it didnt sink it. They GENETICALLY ENGINEERED AND CREATED HUMANS..wait for it... to DIG FOR GOLD. incredible. such a technical race, dumping physical, mental, and whoever knows what other resources into creating a sentient being, only to send them to a preverbial PARADISE (which ill adress in the next part) to dig for gold. hmmm.

B.) This planet, with its such wide eliptical rotation around the sun would be one hell of a hostile environment. Colder than pluto says space.com. Great, so this species who looks and is just like we are (only much more intelligent) can survive on such a desolate planet? Some of you may argue, "oh but technology..." Doesn't a species, no matter how intelligent, have to be able to survive an environment long enough to delevop said technology? Yet instead of quickly getting off their rock and coming here to live, they stay there, and put us here. The slaves. Thats like taking your pets to a Hilton resort in cancun to live, then sleeping outside under the boat.

C.) Why come back at 2012 just to kill us all off? Obviously, we cant be doing much for them now... or at all in the last few thousand years, so why wait?

With so much holes in this theory, it's tough to put any real stock in it. Thats just a logical opinion... maybe I'm wrong for keeping my head in the clouds but my feet firmly planted.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bryan Thornsberry

your not looking at this the right way. if this planet is so far away and its supposed to be here by 2012 how fast do you think it is going? time is only perspective. imagine you observing the life of a fly. for the fly it can be a life time but to us it is insignificant.
also i dont believe they would make us for gold. and if they comeback in 2012 they probably wont kill everybody.

(i think some of 2012 has to do with the bible).
to be truthful i believe there are aliens but i have faith God made us.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
As far as i know there are no facts to back up a planet x.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Has anyone ever tried to explain why these space aliens decided to genetically alter homonids in order to create a slave to dig for gold, instead of just using machines like we do today?
reply to post by Essan

Hi Essan,
Not many things ET make sense to us but: The consensus of many who have studied the texts is that the Annunaki weren't the sharpest ETs so to speak. Maybe their mission was two fold. Establish the human race here and do it responsibly. Oh, and if you have them dig for your gold in the process, that's ok too. It certainly looks as if our ancesters were involved in gold mining both in southern Africa and in South America. Gold is more or less worthless to a primative species. Copper, tin, zinc and iron are much more useful. So why were we mining gold? The Annunaki (our masters) needed it off planet... On their planet according to the texts. It seems more than coincidental that we developed a distinctive taste and appreciation for gold in the process!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Core90
Ok, for those who think we were genetically engineered by the Annunaki as slaves; could you explain why we're so weak?

I can't explain that, but I agree with LLoyd that because primates are so much stronger than us that it's an indication we didn't come from them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join