It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When A Conspiracy Shakes Up Your Life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
I've watched as others around me would rather deny, deny, deny, then have to upset their precious little world to deal with reality. It's so much easier to pretend big bad uglies don't exist than it is to fight against them. It's kind of like the movie, The Matrix. Much easier to be part of the Matrix and live in a pretend world that is what you want it to be, than to live with the risk and danger of fighting a war in reality. To all those who take the tough moral ground rather than the easy lie, I applaud you!

Blue or Red pill?? I'll take the red one please... lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more.
~morpheus

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

They [the Hamiltons] don't know squat about how dirty that
INSLAW deal was. If they ever find out half of it, they will
be sickened.

It is a lot dirtier for the Department of Justice than Watergate.

It is not just the breadth of it, but also the depth of it. The
Department of Justice has been compromised at every level.

- Statements attributed to a senior Justice Department
career official by the Chief Investigator of the Senate
Judiciary Committee in 1988

Source: w2.eff.org...

Overlap with the Clinton era:
Chuck Baldwin Live archives

More summaries and perspective:
Skunk's Weblog - The Inslaw Scandal

The link below also summarises some of the deaths:
Paul DeRienzo - Inslaw/Promis

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

The link below also summarises some of the deaths:
Paul DeRienzo - Inslaw/Promis

thanks for the links-the one above I've seen before.. I believe it was one of the first I ran across when I was researching stuff on my dad's murder.
If you notice in this article Virginia McCullough was interviewed in this.. she was actually one of the first people besides Paul DeRienzo I attempted to contact. I had a hard time finding her (I didn't know about her site at the time), and actually found another Virginia McCullough that used to go with the middle initial E.. she's an author. I spoke with her for a bit and told her what I was doing in researching my dad's murder.. anyway, it wasn't the right VM. Luckily, I never did get in contact with VM and found out what she is all about before she got in contact with me.
I also exchanged a few emails with Paul DeRienzo as well in attempting to locate VM.
Anyway, Viginia McCullough is not what she is appearing to be... she tries to make it that she's an expert in the octopus but she's not, unless you count working for the other side an expert. She's betrayed nearly everyone in this that she has spoken with, she's stolen paperwork, she's defending Phillip Arthur Thompson who's on trial for the murder of Betty Cleor, and is friends with Sid Siemer.. she's not to be trusted.

As far as the other links, I'll definatly check them out.
thanks!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I just got back from California--I was there 24 hours undercover..... to confront Jimmy Hughes

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
OMG - I just watched that video you put up ! I think you are, obviously, very brave to confront that evil nasty man! He's so full of it! He acts like murder is nothing, nothing at all. He said he was ordered to do it! My God, how terrible he is.

You really should be careful.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
OMG - I just watched that video you put up ! I think you are, obviously, very brave to confront that evil nasty man! He's so full of it! He acts like murder is nothing, nothing at all. He said he was ordered to do it! My God, how terrible he is.

You really should be careful.

haha I love you quote!
As you see we brought protection.. Fred's son has a license to conceal.
As I said in the video.. the octopus will be exposed.
BTW, there is a lot more--what you just saw was a small part.
He admitted to being in the CIA.. he told me that he watches my videos and that I have the attention of the people above old man Nichols (the gov) and that they would like to see me "whacked" or however you spell it.
He had a 5 star general there with him, who people were saying was going to be the next president of Honduras, some navy seal guy.. he had security there that looked government, and body guards. He told me I need to stop before I am killed. He didn't know I had a camera..

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by desertfae

Please forgive me for sounding pessimistic as that is not my intent. upon watching this video I just have a couple of questions. First off, in the video that shows you sitting on the floor watching television, is that not a 27 inch television that is operated by remote? I was around in the eighties and I'm sorry to say, but televisions were not that sophisticated or sleek looking yet. Also, on the floor beside the television stand is what appears to be a PS2 or some other gaming system. in 1981 (the year of your fathers murder) the only game systems available would have been atari, intellivision, pong, and original nintendo. It's difficult to tell with the quality of this video, but it doesn't really appear to be any of the above. Are those not dvd's on the bottom shelf of that wall unit to the right?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73

Please forgive me for sounding pessimistic as that is not my intent. upon watching this video I just have a couple of questions. First off, in the video that shows you sitting on the floor watching television, is that not a 27 inch television that is operated by remote? I was around in the eighties and I'm sorry to say, but televisions were not that sophisticated or sleek looking yet. Also, on the floor beside the television stand is what appears to be a PS2 or some other gaming system. in 1981 (the year of your fathers murder) the only game systems available would have been atari, intellivision, pong, and original nintendo. It's difficult to tell with the quality of this video, but it doesn't really appear to be any of the above. Are those not dvd's on the bottom shelf of that wall unit to the right?

Which video are you talking about? the one where I found out that my dad was murdered? If so that was the back of my daughter playing me (go see youtube for the discription or my site which says that)
Obviously I wouldn't have a video of me finding out my dad was murdered cause how would I know to tape it? lol.
If you read through this thread or on my site you'll know that the police lied to my family for YEARS and I didn't find out the reason for my dad's murder until late Aug/early Sept of 2007 which is when I started my videos. With my video's I'm telling our story, which included how I found out about the murders since we weren't notified.. I had to get someone to play me cause I'm not that young anymore lol. My daughter, being an actress wanted to, but I'm trying to protect my kids in this so her face isn't shown..
I hope that explains it better.
thanks,
Rachel aka desertfae

(edit- to correct spelling cause it's early and I haven't had much sleep lol)

[edit on 25-2-2008 by desertfae]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
New Video-

My nightmare flight to confront Jimmy Hughes. $1800 in tickets, 2 hours of sleep before the confrontation, 1 bag of pretzels, and 8 flights. Crazy? No... Determined.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I pray Jeshua's protection on you in your search.
May all this be brought to rights, soon.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertfae
New Video-

My nightmare flight to confront Jimmy Hughes. $1800 in tickets, 2 hours of sleep before the confrontation, 1 bag of pretzels, and 8 flights. Crazy? No... Determined.

Stop flying now...

[edit on 9-3-2008 by CyberSEAL]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
Stop flying now...
[edit on 9-3-2008 by CyberSEAL]

nah, I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
24 hours in California, Part 1-Jimmy Hughes

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
All seems very interesting but I Still see no proof that your father is who you say he is?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SageOfWisdom

Do some research then... a couple of google searches.. something lol
I don't have time to "prove" to you things you could look up yourself.
Have you even been to my site to see some of the documentation I have?
Rachel aka desertfae

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have word that Earl Brian has died. I don't know how, or anything.. just that he has died.. I'm unable to find anything online about it, but one of my contacts has told me he's dead.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

After Checking out your website, im assuming you're legit. I'd be interested in helping anyway I can. Justlet me know.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don't let the skeptics ever get you down. I know that your father would be very proud of you and what you are doing. You are an amazing woman and I wish you all of the best in your search for justice. Listen to WTPRN.com on the internet to a show called Lighting the fires of Liberty. Michael Badnarik is the host and he would probably help you. He has a great audience and they would want to help you. Give him a listen and call or email him with your story. I think that the more people you expose to this story, the more help you will receive. Good luck and please give Michael a try.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monteriano
Don't let the skeptics ever get you down.

nah, nobody will stop me. thanks for your kind words

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
24 Hours in California- part 2
Some you've heard, some you haven't.. the raw extended confrontation with Jimmy Hughes- watch for part 3

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join