It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When A Conspiracy Shakes Up Your Life

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
I'm glad to see you posting on this!
So you haven't quit ATS!
Keep up the great work, lady!
This is one of the most interesting threads on ATS.

I still come here from time to time. What I meant was that I haven't quit the investigation, nor will I.
Last month I went on a month long road trip to gather evidence and came home after 19 straight hours of copying evidence. I still have a lot to go through, but this brings me to having over 15,000 documents proving everything I have on my site, and then some.
Due to the investigation and open murder cases, I can't release all of the evidence, but I have released some since I was here last.
First, we'll talk about John McCain. He claimed to have no real knowledge of my case near election time, however I managed to dig up an old video where he talks about it. Keep in mind, this video was early on, before anyone knew about Jimmy Hughes or anything really-there was a lot of speculation when this video was taken.. I do know though that after the video was shot McCain did get the entire story and knew exactly what was going on in this case early on, and even promised to 'do something about it" because it was such an "explosive situation". The video is poor quality, because the individual I got it from taped it over a baseball game on an old VHS tape. Last night I sent a tweet to McCain asking why he never followed through with his promise-or did he happen to "just forget". Then I reminded him by sending the following video to him:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by desertfae

I'm glad to see you posting on this!
So you haven't quit ATS!
Keep up the great work, lady!
This is one of the most interesting threads on ATS.

grrr, I just posted a long reply and it disappeared.

edit: Nevermind, it's there now.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by desertfae]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Twitter Campaign

For all of you that have twitter, please add me. desertfae.
I have started a twitter campaign where I will be flooding @SenJohnMcCain @BarackObama & @KarlRove with evidence until they have the guts to respond to me about the corruption. I have posted up multiple links today on my twitter with evidence, including a video of McCain himself saying he will do something about my dad's murder and all the things surrounding it and others are retweeting it to the above people. If you are on twitter, please join us. If you're not on twitter, please sign up and add me.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by desertfae]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Rachel,

Good to see you are still around and haven't given up the fight. In your post you stated you had over 15,000 documents proving this whole sordid affair. With that kind of evidence, why hasn't the FBI or local police charged anyone? Or have they? My guess is that they never will....simply for political reasons. (Not saying that to make you angry or to justify their lack of action....just pointing out reality with the way these things seem to work)

Have you considered filing a civil suit against anyone? Perhaps a civil suit of appropriate proportions will galavanize the criminal investigation?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Rachel,

Good to see you are still around and haven't given up the fight. In your post you stated you had over 15,000 documents proving this whole sordid affair. With that kind of evidence, why hasn't the FBI or local police charged anyone? Or have they? My guess is that they never will....simply for political reasons. (Not saying that to make you angry or to justify their lack of action....just pointing out reality with the way these things seem to work)

Have you considered filing a civil suit against anyone? Perhaps a civil suit of appropriate proportions will galavanize the criminal investigation?

Some of the evidence would get people killed, the appropriate people have this now, and so I don't mess up any open cases, murder or otherwise, I can't go into details on if anyone or who will be charged. It will happen though, and it will be very much newsworthy.
Some of the more mild stuff I'm releasing via Twitter though. You never know though, if anyone thinks this will go away, or go into some big black hole I will release it- if push comes to shove.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Interesting.... So, then, have you figured out how far the rabbit hole goes?

I hope you & your father get your justice soon...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Interesting.... So, then, have you figured out how far the rabbit hole goes?

I hope you & your father get your justice soon...

Umm, yea, the rabbit hole is way deeper than most on here even realize.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I understand, Rachel. I understand...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
$250 Billion Treasury Note Cloaked in Mystery

Many of you remember how I called out John Lear for helping his buddy Robert Booth Nichols..... take a look at this new evidence we have just released. Very important read.

desertfae.com...

Again, nice friend you have there John.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The news of the Treasury Note with Bush family connections is making waves in both the financial industry and the government.
This has gone all over the net with several sites reporting on my findings, including Wayne Madsen.
I have received so many hits in the last 24 hours that my stats can't keep up. I also had set up Twitter responses to be sent to my cell months ago before this, now my cell is literally getting txt msgs constantly from RTs. Some important hits I've seen are multiple wall street firms & some government IPs.
I've added additional information on my blog as well since the initial posting about the $250 Billion Treasury Note as well.
A few places you can read this for free (Madsen's site is pay) are mine at desertfae.com/wordpress
and geofinancial at geofinancial.blogspot.com

(keep in mind that geofinancial also links a disinfo site with women that are actively interferring in not only my dad's murder case, but multiple other cases as well-but he does have Madsen's report on there for free)

This information is very important for anyone concerned about what is going on with the economy.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
NEED IMMEDIATE HELP FROM ALL OF YOU!

I need as many people as possible to call these numbers and tell them to have Mike Murphy of the San Diego DOJ release the arrest warrants in my dad's murder case, the Alvarez Triple Homicide.

There are literally 4 days left to get the perps (or we may forever lose the chance at getting them) and the DOJ is refusing to release the warrants because they claim they haven't had time to go through the file even though they have had it for months.

This case is solid, there are also multiple witnesses ready to testify, and even one of the perps has admitted, on tape, and in person to witnesses his involvement. There is no excuse for this stalling.

You may be told that this is out of their jurisdiction when calling (because they don't want to deal with this), just say thank you and inform them that they as well as multiple other agencies will receive calls regarding the Alvarez Triple Murder until the warrants are released.

Please see bottom for the Press Release.

Thank you so much for your help!
Rachel Begley aka desertfae

Who to call:

Indian Affairs Committee
John McCain
Main: 602-952-2410
Fax: 602-952-8702

U.S. SENATORS

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Democrat, Suite 331, Senate Hart Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20510. Telephone: 202-224-3841 Fax 202-228-3954. TTY/TDD 202-224-2501. District offices: 750 B St., Suite 1030, San Diego, CA 92101. Telephone: 619-231-9712. Fax: 619-231-1108; 11111 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 915, Los Angeles, CA 90025. Telephone: 310-914-7300.

Sen. Barbara Boxer, Democrat, Suite 112, Senate Hart Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20510. Telephone: 202-224-3553. District office: 201 N "E" St. Suite 210, San Bernardino, 92401, CA 90012. Telephone: 909-888-8525. Fax: 909-888-8613.

REPRESENTATIVES IN CONGRESS

41st District, Rep. Jerry Lewis, Republican, 2112 Rayburn Building, Washington, D.C. 20515. Telephone: 202-225-5861. Fax: 202-225-6498. District office: 1150 Brookside Ave., Suite J-5, Redlands, CA 92373. Telephone: 909-862-6030. Fax: 909-335-9155.

44th District, Rep. Ken Calvert, Republican, 2201 Rayburn House Office Bldg., Washington, D.C. 20515. Telephone: 202-225-1986. Fax: 202-225-2004. District office: 3400 Central Ave., Suite 200, Riverside, CA 92506. Telephone: 951-784-4300. Fax: 951-784-5255.

45th District, Rep. Mary Bono Mack, Republican, 405 Cannon House Office Bldg., Washington, D.C. 20515. Telephone: 202-225-5330. Fax: 202-225-2961. District offices: 1600 E. Florida Ave., Suite 301, Hemet, CA 92544. Telephone: 951-658-2312. Fax: 951-652-2562. 707 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, Suite 9, Palm Springs, CA 92262. Telephone: 760-320-1076, Fax: 760-320-0596.

STATE SENATORS

31st District, Sen. Bob Dutton, Republican, State Capitol, Room 5094, Sacramento, CA 95814. Phone: 916-651-4031. Fax: 916-327-2272. District office: 8577 Haven Ave., Suite 210, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730. Telephone: 909-466-4180 fax 909-466-4185

36th District, Sen. Dennis Hollingsworth, Republican, State Capitol, Room 5064, Sacramento, CA 95814. Phone: 916-651-4036. Fax: 916-447-9008. District offices: 27555 Ynez Road, Suite 204, Temecula, CA 92591. Phone: 909-676-1020. Fax: 951-676-1030.

37th District, Sen. John J. Benoit, Republican, State Capitol, Room 4066, Sacramento, CA 95814. Telephone: 916-651-4037. Fax: 916-327-2187. District offices: 73-710 Fred Waring Dr., Suite 108, Palm Desert, CA 92260. Telephone: 760-568-0408. Fax: 760-568-1501. 13800 Heacock St. Suite C112, Moreno Valley, CA 92553. Telephone:951/653-9502. Fax 951/653-9524.

40th District, Sen. Denise Ducheny, Democrat, State Capitol, Room 5035, Sacramento, CA 95814. Telephone: 916-445-6767. Fax: 916-327-3522. District offices: 53990 Enterprise Way, Suite 14, Coachella, CA 92236. Phone: 760-398-6442. Fax: 760-398-6470.

PRESS RELEASE

|

|

V

Click Here To Read The Press Release

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
DF,

I'd ask for an update posted...except...well....

I'm sorry

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Big News On The Octopus Murders!!!!

On 09/26/09 Jimmy Hughes was arrested!
I've since had a lot of hate mail from people connected with his 'ministry' in Honduras so I put up a video. In this video are the mug shots from jail.
He is held on a no bail warrant with 3 counts of murder in the 1st degree and 1 count of conspiracy to commit murder. He is currently being held in Miami as he was about to fly to Honduras when the arrest took place. He will be extradited back to California when the courts determine.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Congratulations!!! You, young lady, are an inspiration to all of us. You've shown us what a determined, brave, fearless, person can do when the odds are stacked against us. I am so proud of all your hard work and determination! If I could come through this screen and give you a big hug, I would.

I read some of those comments and find them unbelievable! And coming from so called Christians, no less.

Don't let them bother you. Celebrate your success. I'll bet my life that your dad and the others are extremely proud of what you have done. Now, may they rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
To give you an idea of how my dad and Fred where I've thought for the longest time that up in heaven my mom is up there going "oooo be careful Rachel" and freaking out while my dad and Fred are like "YEA!! you go!" like it's a football game lol.

I want to say one thing though... I'm not the only one that worked here, my detective deserves as much credit. After I was stonewalled for a long time by the sheriff's dept the case was given to him. He could have just looked at the case and said "nah, this is too much work" like the others before him, instead we made a deal to work together on it, and have been working together on this for 2 years now. I think of him as a 'friend' not just someone I work with. Through all of this, we've become friends, and I'm grateful that he chose to take a stand with me.
With all the corruption going on these days, he should be commended as he chose to take a stand and put himself in danger as well.
Rachel Begley aka desertfae

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Wow, Rachel!
I couldn't log on to ATS for a long time, but I can now. GREAT JOB!
I hope this unravels their spider-webs of deceit and helps justice and freedom go forward without hindrance.
I am praying for you and yours!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When A Conspiracy Shakes Up Your Life..

No one will believe you.

No one can help you.

Everyone is either an enemy or a risk.

You cannot get the truth out because every time you try someone is able to stop it.

Death is the only way out.

It is better to die with the truth than to live with it, unable to do anything about it, unable to trust anyone, living in a self imposed prison, on the move constantly...

Some things are better left alone.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

No one will believe you.

Not true.

No one can help you.

Again, not true.

Partially true. Even with those you trust, you have to worry who they may tell and if the 'echo effect' will start.

You cannot get the truth out because every time you try someone is able to stop it.

Patience is key. Timing is everything.

Wrong.

It is better to die with the truth than to live with it, unable to do anything about it, unable to trust anyone, living in a self imposed prison, on the move constantly...

I'm not in a 'self imposed prison', nor am I constantly on the move. Do you let fear control you, or do you control fear?

I disagree. Everyone is accountable for their actions. Everyone has a choice to make, make your life mean something, or 'leave it alone' and pretend it doesn't exist. I choose to make my life mean something. Period.

[edit-fixed colors]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by desertfae]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertfae

No one will believe you.

Not true.

Nice dismissal, when you do not even know what is going on in this case.

No one can help you.

Again, not true.

Those who have tried have all had very bad things happen to them, so you are very wrong. No one can help, I will not put another person at risk to try to escape this situation.

Partially true. Even with those you trust, you have to worry who they may tell and if the 'echo effect' will start.

We can agree!

Patience is key. Timing is everything.

I have been caught up in it for quite a long time, I have attempted to get something done in every way I could think of, time is running out here.

If you only knew.

Wrong.

It is just a matter of time before everything is eliminated and death comes for me.

I'm not in a 'self imposed prison', nor am I constantly on the move. Do you let fear control you, or do you control fear?

I lost my fear several months ago, replaced with anger frustration. I am on the move, no, fear for myself does not control me, fear for others does. I drove right through my home town 2 days ago, within a couple miles from where my children are, and didn't stop, couldn't stop... I haven't seen them in a year now, do you have any idea what that is like?

I disagree. Everyone is accountable for their actions. Everyone has a choice to make, make your life mean something, or 'leave it alone' and pretend it doesn't exist. I choose to make my life mean something. Period.

With a little luck, God willing, in the end my life will have meant something.

You really have no idea how bad things can get, nor what is going on.

Some things are better left alone, because in this case if I had left it alone I would have never been caught up in a fight just to stay alive.

A battle I will lose, but I am not going down alone.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Nice dismissal, when you do not even know what is going on in this case.

LOL when I don't know what's going on in this case? You must be joking right? I'm not into playing these types of games "I know more than you" type stuff. Knock yourself out since I apparently don't have a clue, even though I've spearheaded the entire investigation.

Those who have tried have all had very bad things happen to them, so you are very wrong. No one can help, I will not put another person at risk to try to escape this situation.

You think I haven't had stuff happen to me? I have. The difference is I choose to continue, regardless. I set up protection for myself in multiple ways, and I made it clear to everyone that I had this protection, not to mention, I'm public. When someone is watching you (publicly) then it draws more attention if something happens to said person.

I have been caught up in it for quite a long time, I have attempted to get something done in every way I could think of, time is running out here.
If you only knew.

I do know. A lot more than anyone is aware.

It is just a matter of time before everything is eliminated and death comes for me.

Sad. Perhaps you should fight instead of laying down and giving up.

I lost my fear several months ago, replaced with anger frustration. I am on the move, no, fear for myself does not control me, fear for others does. I drove right through my home town 2 days ago, within a couple miles from where my children are, and didn't stop, couldn't stop... I haven't seen them in a year now, do you have any idea what that is like?

Yes. I know what it's like to feel you have to stay away from loved ones to protect them. As I said, I know a lot more than you think. Been there, done that.

With a little luck, God willing, in the end my life will have meant something.

You really have no idea how bad things can get, nor what is going on.

Some things are better left alone, because in this case if I had left it alone I would have never been caught up in a fight just to stay alive.

A battle I will lose, but I am not going down alone.

I do know how bad things can get. I do know what's going on.
Again, it's your choice to lay down and lose, or stand up and fight. You have to make the decision. Things in life happen for a reason. I got into this not knowing or understanding how big it is, and now, I'm in. There's no getting 'out'. But as I said, things happen for a reason.
Now, if you want some help from someone that's already 'in' contact me and we can talk. One of the things I've found is that it's hard to trust anyone, therefore someone involved in this generally has no support system of any kind. I'm lucky, I have a few very trustworthy people that have my back. It sounds as though you don't. If you want someone to support you and be a friend who understands, PM me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join