It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy electromagnetic motor finally a reality?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Apparently the Perendev Power company has designed and is beginning production of its EMM capable of producing enough electric power for several houses. The information they emailed at my request stated that it produced continuous power for several years at relatively low cost along with specifications for the machine, cost and etc. You can see the products here. Here is a news article discussing the development. And here is a good site debunking magnetic motors which I assume this is. They say it will be available in '07 for European customers. The generators produce 3 phase 240v. and 400v. current.

So: Is this another apparent hoax like the Irish compant Stoern? Will the machine produce real "free energy or energy from the aether"? Can magnets in this type motor last indefinately as apparently claimed? What is the real origin of EMM power?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
over 25,000 US dollars for the little one?
Over 50,000 US dollars for the big one?

my responce would be, " F* You!"

even if its real.. at that price.. consumers need not apply.

-G

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GlahES

GlahES, I enjoyed your straight forward spontaneous response!!!!!!

We share the same thought, and words on that subject.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GlahES

Hi GlahEs,
I did some simple computations on the 300KW model. Over their 5 year life guaranteed for the unit the cost per kilowatt hour (KWH) is less than 1 cent. Californians pay 15 cents per KWH for their power. How is that not good for the consumer?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
reply to post by GlahES

Hi GlahEs,
I did some simple computations on the 300KW model. Over their 5 year life guaranteed for the unit the cost per kilowatt hour (KWH) is less than 1 cent. Californians pay 15 cents per KWH for their power. How is that not good for the consumer?

California is not in the UK however ..................its a different system as far as I know. At least the plugs are different. An American blow dryer wont work in the UK so I am unsure how a UK power generator will help anything here in America....
Or am I picking at straws just for the sake of being argumentative?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Lightglobes work in both the UK and the US, theRiverGoddess, so I don't really think it would be much of an issue slighly modifying a machine you pay $50, 000 for.

So many of these free energy machines turn out to be fake. I can't help but think that this is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
im not poor.. my family isnt poor..

so.. sure.. the average whateveran (californian) would benefit from the technology.. i would benefit.. if its real..

but i cannot pull $25,000 out of my ass.. can you?

the average consumer cannot afford it and therefore will not directly benefit from it. at least not right now.

i dont care where you live $25,000 US diollars is NOT easily affordable by the average person.. anywhere..

19,000 Euro, btw.. pull that out of your UK a..ahhh.. Sorry.. I got carried away..
ranting again.. i need to watch myself on that.
=o)

-G

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Lightglobes work in both the UK and the US, theRiverGoddess, so I don't really think it would be much of an issue slighly modifying a machine you pay $50, 000 for.

So many of these free energy machines turn out to be fake. I can't help but think that this is a hoax.

Chances are you’d be right.

We have the laws of thermodynamics too. If someone’s going to talk about free energy in a closed system then they’d better think of a good replacement for them. And God forbid we should be able to destroy energy and matter too.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
we have a law of thermodynamics or (insert anything here) stating that no common person can afford $50,000 on a machine that is jesus incarnate.

Its not Impossible a concept tho..

saying that somethign is improbable doesnt mean its impossible.

you know what? noone will argue with me so i just argue with other people posting to other peoples posts.. waht the hell am i talking about here?

-G

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Now let's not get hung up on cost people, the pioneering production models of any new technology are always very expensive. Remember how much the first VCR cost, now they give 'em away with a packet of cornflakes!

If the technology is real, then this is very exciting indeed.

I am curious to know though, why they won't sell the machines and only lease them?

Also, the 2004 article suggests the production of a 20kW machine for the home, yet they are not producing one less than 100kW, which is more than most homes would need by a long way, and could pretty well power my entire street except for peak times. Perhaps they realise the initial cost is still too high for the average home owner.

Also in 2004, a walk round video was promised, yet it still hasn't appeared on the site. Surely this is the first thing you'd do if you were touting for investment?

Anyone live close to Munich and can go take a look? It's a 2 day drive there and back for me.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
(probably sounds entirely not logical. sorry, but it's just an idea)

I always had an idea of how to use magnets to create energy. Looking at one of those windup power radios and I in my head I couldn't think of anything. Enjoying comedy at anytime or place, I pictured the hamster on the wheel not moving in regards to my mind. I thought of combining it, *light bulb above head*. A factory with a large amount of machinery that look like car pistons. looking like this:

--> INI

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
roger..

sry just liked saying that..

but you make good points.. good points are good. generally.

and as a forethought - straightforward is what is most productive.. less polotics that way.. just say what u want to say. wee! ect.

-G

[edit on 31-10-2007 by GlahES]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Free energy in a closed system is impossible.

If someone shows me “free” energy, they’d better be able to figure out where it’s coming from. “Nowhere” is wrong.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by NRen2k5]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I believe perendev power to be a hoax. I watched there progress for several years, all along they promised to provide proof of their discovery. As of yet they have still not provided it. There are warnings by many who have been scammed by them.

To date the only thing I am aware of that has been provided as proof is this video from their site.

www.perendev-power.com...

Notice how you are not shown the opposite side until the motor is powered down. Also notice how the shaft extends further on that unshown side, enough to support a belt.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NRen2k5
Free energy in a closed system is impossible.

You are right. But "free energy" or overunity is not impossible in an open system.

A wind-powered generator can generate power indefinitely, if it's windy indefinitely.

A generator at a dam can generate indefinitely as long as the river keeps flowing.

Etc etc.

If someone shows me “free” energy, they’d better be able to figure out where it’s coming from. “Nowhere” is wrong.

The energy comes from the "vacuum" or fabric of space basically. It has been proven to exist in mainstream physics by Lee, Yang, Wu etc and Nobel prizes have been given out.

If you listen to the way people like Bearden and Bedini describe it, basically the energy has always been there, but electrical engineers have always been using poor circuit designs that kill off the excess energy instead of doing useful work with it.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Here is the problem with wind power or a dam, which do provide power under right conditions for a very long time. These are more of a green energy source than anything else.

How much energy was expended to make the wind mill or build the dam. Refining copper or cooking limestone to make cement requires vast amounts of power. With these being just 2 examples of hundreds for these projects. It has to provide power for a very, very long time to offset the energy requirements to make the device. Someone makes a device that "somehow" creates very low amounts of "free energy". It may take more energy to make the "thing" than it can possibly recover. Is it worth it at this point. I already know the counter argument about science builds on itself and there would be larger, more powerful units at some point in time. Let's get to just making something, first. This is a totally different angle to look at "free energy" from but it is an angle that needs to be looked at.

As for Nobel prizes, Al Gore and global warming has much to with an annual peace prize. This is a road best left undiscovered.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Hi Roger,
Since you're in Europe could you do a quick check on energy prices...price per KWH and get back?
I used California's 15cents/KWH as an example that may be on the high side due to their "difficult" environmental standards. Every city/state/country has different prices but the trend is increasing, sometimes drastic. How many homes do you know that are heated with electricity? I remember when it was common.

FYO here are a couple of useful definitions from Bio Book:

First Law of Thermodynamics: Energy can be changed from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. The total amount of energy and matter in the Universe remains constant, merely changing from one form to another. The First Law of Thermodynamics (Conservation) states that energy is always conserved, it cannot be created or destroyed. In essence, energy can be converted from one form into another. Click here for another page (developed by Dr. John Pratte, Clayton State Univ., GA) covering thermodynamics.

Also from Bio Book:

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that "in all energy exchanges, if no energy enters or leaves the system, the potential energy of the state will always be less than that of the initial state." This is also commonly referred to as entropy. A watchspring-driven watch will run until the potential energy in the spring is converted, and not again until energy is reapplied to the spring to rewind it.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

The energy comes from the "vacuum" or fabric of space basically. It has been proven to exist in mainstream physics by Lee, Yang, Wu etc and Nobel prizes have been given out.

Hi MrdDstrbr,
References or links would be greatly appreciated. BTW a star for your post.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The problem with this is that magnets that are used to power something lose their magnetism, whether it happens slowly or quickly depends on the strength of the magnet and the amount of work being done by it. I don't care how you "focus and shield" a magnetic field, if it's doing work the magnet that's creating the field is gradually becoming demagnetized. Period.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonemaverick
The problem with this is that magnets that are used to power something lose their magnetism, whether it happens slowly or quickly depends on the strength of the magnet and the amount of work being done by it. I don't care how you "focus and shield" a magnetic field, if it's doing work the magnet that's creating the field is gradually becoming demagnetized. Period.

According to Alan Francour:

"If the magnets are placed in a state of repulsion only against each other in a magnet motor system, I would agree they will lose their magnetism over time. If the magnets in the Perendev magnet motor are always in a state of repulsion only, then this would explain the magnet depletion problem.

However, if the magnets are placed in a working system so as to have repulsion forces on one half cycle and attraction forces on the other half cycle, then the magnets will continue their magnetic field density unchanged as they will realigned themselves."

Not saying he's right, just that he disagrees

<<   2  3  4 >>

join