It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human race will split into two classes"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm becoming increasingly interested in the history Eugenics, as well as slightly concerned about its implications today. I thought this was some interesting information. I've heard of the plan to seperate humanity into two classes before, but this is the first time I've read about it in the "Mainstream."

An evolutionary theorist from the London School of Economics has caused controversy by suggesting that the human race will reach its physical peak by the year 3000 and will then split into two different species, one perfect elite race and one regressed race of small ugly goblin like creatures.
Oliver Curry has forwarded his theory, the Bravo Evolution Report, based on sexual selection and an increasing move to use technology to enhance physical attributes and life expectancy.

Curry suggests that much like in HG Wells' novel The Time Machine , in 100,000 years a genetically perfected ruling elite will dominate the planet and be served by a dumbed down animalistic version of humanity.

www.infowars.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Fo Shiggadee]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hi,

Watch this video link it has a funny take on this subject

www.circusfantasticus.com...

It is a video that will be on rense.com in a couple of day, the guy behind these videos is really switched on and funny. Be aware there is explicit language.

Watch and Enjoy

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Interestingly, it seems Bertrand Russell shared similar beliefs. He is quoted in Alex Jones' new movies, Endtime:

“Gradually, by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and ruled will increase until they become almost different species. A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton.

-Bertrand Russell,The Impact of Science on Society

[edit on 27/10/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think it already has. Bush loving war mongers, and those that aren't.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Somewhat sounds like the conclusions of Wells' Time Machine... High grade scientists often surprise by the very binarism of so-called philosophical or prospective claims they take for granted inspired visions.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by Rigel]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
People watching is a hobby of mine. I have been appalled lately seeing the strange humans we have now.

Years ago it seemed that most people were fairly intellegent and not many were hard to look at. Heavenly days there are so many really ugly, retarded looking folks on the street now.

The facial and bodily features seem to be changing rapidly. The changes aren't enough to call a birth defect. IMO it's more genetic. It is really noticeable when I see a whole family of them. It's very creepy to me.

I agree that the mentally and physcially imapired people are reproducing and creating a sub race.

On the other hand, I have met children that excell in school and are doing math and learning other languages in pre school. Extreamly bright children. Their parents are also very intellegent.

Yes, IMO we will have a race of people who are more animal like than human.

It is heartbreaking to see this happening.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You have to find the twisted logic, when elites consider themselves the "master race," and the rest of the human race "inferior." This sequestered mind cannot see for itself the projected "inferior quality," and the blow back unto themselves.

They create an insufficient, obsolete, and invalid systematology, making rain forest people better off than "civilized people," creating wars that cripple the general garden of humanity. They vandalize the genetic pool with unending GM modifications. They pollute the earth with chemicals then blame the population for "polluting." They create any absurdity such as "carbon footprint," and tax everyone but themselves of course. Shifting responsibility while maintaining limited liability, they offer more of the 11th century while forcing it upon the general population with so called "technology."

You cannot depend upon the general media, nor fashion, nor even the Internet.

You have to parse the data, find the flaws which are propaganda to set single issues incrementally.

This desperate will for an upper and lower class affecting biology is an absolutely twisted variant on the novel the "Time Machine." Beware of crypto eugenics masked under the euphemisms as "ecology, green revolution, and other things." There is a suicidal nihilist elite behind these things, one that does not even care about itself as long as it destroys everything good in the human design. Do not be surprised when the elite end up being the dwarfs and the cannibals portrayed in the science fiction novel The Time Machine, and so used to lying about things, they will consider the tall gracile humans as the serfs. These dwarfs will of course revel in their "superiority," caught in their own web of lies.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by SkipShipman]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dizzie, forgive me, I just couldn't help myself. Yes, those 'extreamly' bright children from non 'imapired' intelligent parents.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't mean to be a buzz-kill, but isn't this the 3rd time this subject has been posted within 24 hours?

top topics

join