It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If china found anything strange on the moon, would they tell the world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
By the time I write this china will have launched their probe to the moon.
I wonder if they would let the world know if they found alien artifacts or strange anomalies on there?

Considering that china are a very secretive nation, I doubt they would announce their find to the world.

If there are some AA on the moon, then the USA must know since they went there, so why haven't they put a stop to it, just in case china does leak (and hopefully show) all that they have found?

Or are the USA in cahoots with china, and thus still keeping a lid on it all by involving them in the secret?

Considering that other countries seem to be desperate to get there as well, it looks like its only a matter of time before the secrets and conspiracies surrounding the moon will truly be answered.

About time too.....

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

That is a good joke. China blocks internet sites for their own people. Do you really think they would tell outsiders what they found on the moon?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It would be hilarious and a dream come true if the Chineese went on TV and declared that there is no American flag or lunar module on the moon

Oh I would chuckle

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
they very well might. then they could claim to be the first country to discover alien life. this would be a feather in chinas hat and they love that. then if we did go to the moon and covered up that there were alienschina would be able to say that we didnt go because we didnt see the aliens and we would either have to disclose new things or we would have to let china claim to be the first to put a man on the moon when they do it.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think that China is allied very closely with the United States and has been for many years. There would be no reason for China to go against NASA's party line of deception and obscuration of anything celestial.

China is a good partner for the US, they are secretive and smart.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Chinese are good businessmen. They will cut some sort of deal with the US in return for keeping any new evidence secret.

By the way, India (where I am from) is also sending a mission to the moon early next year.

It is called Chandrayan and there is a follow up mission the year after.

ISRO the indian equivalent of NASA made this mission like an Open Source project where many other countries (including NASA and ESA) have contributed equipment.

I will be keeping a close eye on developments here..and share with everyone.

It is very difficult to hide anything in India. There are too many people and it is a democratic country. So eventually if any evidence is found, it will get out.

The chinese and japanese have more control over their missions.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Then why tell the world they are even going? If missions to the moon go on in secret all the time as you say, and you seem to know that they are partners with the USA, then why not launch in secret?

In fact, why in that case do they need to go at all?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
China this that and the other......................

INDIA.COM

Old and new at the same time.

Opinion ? from the old to the new... Not vice versa!

Regard's
Lee

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Good question. I would say no. My beleif is that if anything of ET origin was found there is a secret pact between all nations of the world, that probably includes North korea (lol!) to keep it secret. I reckon this agreement dates back to the end of WW2. Just a gut feeling though. Information will be released but only very slowly. It is happening now though if you care to look at events over the past few years ie discoveries on mars, Moon and Saturn's Moons. Next big step forward is discovery of simple bacterial life form ie a blob of something that noone is gonna panic over and build up from there. or it could be a SETI signal but from so far away that again it will be presented to Earth that the ailens could never get here phsyically.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
Then why tell the world they are even going? If missions to the moon go on in secret all the time as you say, and you seem to know that they are partners with the USA, then why not launch in secret? In fact, why in that case do they need to go at all?

Ooh, ooh! Let me try to answer this. You see, the government (and by that, I mean the Secret World Government), has to maintain the illusion that there are a number of independent, marginally effective space programs currently active to steer the attention of the world's population away from the planet traveling/alien fighting activities of the military's Secret Space Force. See, this way, when some stray person spots a SSF launch or overflight, or stumbles upon evidence of the massive support activity necessary to keep the huge SSF program active, it can all be explained away as relating to NASA or some other public space activity.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by thesneakiod

Then why tell the world they are even going?

To throw a bone to the public.

If missions to the moon go on in secret all the time as you say, and you seem to know that they are partners with the USA, then why not launch in secret?

Well if they didn't public launch occasionally many would think there were secret launches going on. Throw out a public launch once in a while and 99% of the people will say, "SEE! I TOLD YOU! THEY'RE NOT TRYING TO
HIDE ANYTHING! SEE!"

In fact, why in that case do they need to go at all?

They really probably don't. They've been up there with us for many years. This is just public relations to get guys on forums like this thinking they are going to get to see whats really on the moon. Most people don't think there is a vast right wing conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

They really probably don't. They've been up there with us for many years. This is just public relations to get guys on forums like this thinking they are going to get to see whats really on the moon. Most people don't think there is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Oh please John say aint so, please?

You mean to tell me that this next space race in which countries like the U.S., China, Japan, India and other have express a desire of going back to the Moon is all a big conspiracy to keep people in forums entertain and ignorant at the same time?

You mean to tell me that they are going to waste all those billions of dollars for that reason? I would think that someone with your vast knowledge and expertise could come up with a better explanation for that.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by Bunch

Oh please John say aint so, please?

You mean to tell me that this next space race in which countries like the U.S., China, Japan, India and other have express a desire of going back to the Moon is all a big conspiracy to keep people in forums entertain and ignorant at the same time?

You mean to tell me that they are going to waste all those billions of dollars for that reason? I would think that someone with your vast knowledge and expertise could come up with a better explanation for that.

The 'next space race' is a scam. Nobody is going anywhere that isn't there already. Any 'plans' made will be tied up in committees for ever and ever. All those 'billions of dollars' 'wasted' on the next 'space race' will be well spent, I can promise you that. But they will not be spent on projects to go to the moon. BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY THERE!. GET IT?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well I believe the chances of any anomalies on the moon being reported from China's Chang e 1 are very slim indeed.

Hermann Opgenoorth, Head of ESA’s Solar System Missions Division says, “Participation in Chang’e-1 gives European scientists and ESA experts a welcome opportunity to maintain and pass on their expertise and to continue their scientific work. Based on the experience gained with this first mission, we intended to cooperate on the next missions in China's Chang’e line of lunar explorers.”

www.sciencedaily.com...

According to this source Chang e is closely associated with the ESA and having had personal experience with the ESA trying to obtain hi-res images from Smart-1 I can only assume the same will apply to Chang e.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And just as a post script Nasa is in co op withe the next planned lunar mission from India unless things have changed since this news item.

ScienceDaily (May 10, 2006) — NASA will have two scientific instruments on India's maiden voyage to the moon. Tuesday, NASA Administrator Michael Griffin and his counterpart, Indian Space Research Organization Chairman G. Madhavan Nair, signed two Memoranda of Understanding in Bangalore, India, for cooperation on India's Chandrayaan-1 mission.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The 'next space race' is a scam. Nobody is going anywhere that isn't there already. Any 'plans' made will be tied up in committees for ever and ever. All those 'billions of dollars' 'wasted' on the next 'space race' will be well spent, I can promise you that. But they will not be spent on projects to go to the moon. BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY THERE!. GET IT?

I dont get as you John because I dont follow you beliefs in regard to the solar system, but if I were to share your beliefs this is how I will see it, I will suspect that something is going on in the Moon and all of the sudden all this country needs to get there, like they trying to get now to the Artic to make claims of energy resources or something like that.

Perhaps something big is about to happen and they would all leaves us here while they watch from above, but to entertain and keep people ignorant thats just uninmaginable to me, thats all Im saying.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
According to this source Chang e is closely associated with the ESA and having had personal experience with the ESA trying to obtain hi-res images from Smart-1 I can only assume the same will apply to Chang e.

The ESA is remarkably stingy with its high-res images for some unknown reason. It's not like they're going to lose a lot of money by people downloading fresh Windows wallpaper consisting of their images. In fact, the images aren't worth much of anything unless people get to look at them.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think government and politicians the world over are of the same Breed. They act and behave in only one way. Their own "Self Interest"

In India, billions of dollars are being spent on buying fighter planes, missiles and other weapons. We have also developed the Nuclear Bomb and many other types of Bombs.

And all of this when 50% of Indians go to bed hungry or half fed.

When millions die due to lack of health care, what rationale do scientists and politicians have for sending missions to the Moon. I am asking not just to India but also other governments.

Why don't we first solve the problems on our planet first?

I am sure no one will listen. Because you see politicians and businesses are here to make money. And they will never listen to anyone who says they have a cheaper solution to existing technologies.

Unless there is a revolution in the world that brings a better managed and open government, I feel there is no hope except discuss the issues.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I say the probe will malfunction or get shot down in space. Mission went bad

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Well if they didn't public launch occasionally many would think there were secret launches going on. Throw out a public launch once in a while and 99% of the people will say, "SEE! I TOLD YOU! THEY'RE NOT TRYING TO
HIDE ANYTHING! SEE!"

As opposed to going 'SEE! I TOLD YOU! THEY'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE MOON, EVER. LOL.?'

The truth is that both sides are as bas each other in these arguments, as both sides take the "Put your fingers in your ears and go lalalalalalalalala" approach.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join