It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Vampires!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
there are very few bloodsuckin vamps. there are psy vamps that drain energy often by accident. most vamps today have no idea they are vampires, when u see a friend enter a room of ppl who wer energetic and suddenly every1 is more drull and drained this person who entered is suddenly very energetic, this is a psyvamp. then there r empathic vamps like myself that cant help but feel other ppls emotions as if they were their own. if these vamps are sober in a room full of drunks or ppl on drugs such as lsd etc. they will feel high like the others without ever consuming ne of the drugs themselves. then there are sangvamp the ones that drink blood, now these vamps dont need enuff blood to kill someone, its nothing like in the movies, its not a disease its genetic, they are not immortal, in fact most vamps dont even kno they are, a sang will just be very drained and depressed all the time if they never take in blood,a sang who has just drank literally as much blood as ud take out 4 a blood test( not even) can go several weeks b4 becoming drained againn and needing to ingest more blood. if ur looking to scare ppl with true facts about vamps ur not gonna scare them, vamps r not monsters. in fact its not the blood itself they r feeding off but the prana that is within it, often vamps ae conductors of energy which is y they need the prana, its more every1 else feedin from them that they need the prana, prana is what keeps all the matter in the universe working properly, the moon radiates prana which is y these vamps are more energetic at night then during the day. vamps are like rechargeable batterires that are essential in the universe for everything to conyinue existing, just like ur blood and the moon and the stars. this is the truth and its not very scary is it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by myrddinzos

What an amazingly intelligent post- By clearly a well learned poster.
Good work, Myrddinzos!
I can tell you've visited only the most credible geocity sites!

Wow, overall- Fantastic work. This is what ATS is all about.
Where people can post their illusions of grandeur, using sentences that barely pass as English.

gud wurk gui, c u ltr

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
As a lover of vampires and vampire mythology I found this story some time back and it explains some of the origins of the idea.

I have never met nor beleive in "real" vampires, but I do beleive that there are people who unwittingly steal life force.

Either way check this out.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Getting in contact would be a good idea if your trying to find out about their culture, however I don't think your going to get a lot of responses of the web. you could bbe a pretender whotakes apicture when they show up and put in on the web for laughs. The other way around if you'd get a response it might be of a very confidnt person or of a person who knows he can take you on and do whatever he wants to you. Be it bleed you dry or anything.
and shapeshifters have learned to harness a more feral from of energy, and they have learned to accept their feral side regardless of their situation. they could be more.. way more than you could handle. although some sympathise with humans, and would be freindly it would still be dangerous, since they are somethign different from human they forget what it's like to be human, they might act in a way they find perfectly normal and acceptable, for you however it could be the most traumatic happening in your live, or it wouldn't make sense, or they might do something as a joke or as a friendly gesture and kill you in the process. (imagine a drunken headbutt from a guy 4 or 5 times your strength, it'd shatter your ribs and hurt you a lot)

If however you ever write this book ad if you find a safe person I'm sure to buy it if it ever becomes available inholland.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

im srry but u do realize that most apparent fiction comes from some lvl of truth, all mythology if u research enuff has some truth and fiction is a way to cover up the truth of it 9 times out of ten, i kno sang vamps, and i could care less about proper spelling on the web, funny how u feel the need to diss my answer, the guy asked for true facts , i gave them to him, its just like alotof movies trying to make witches look evil or satanic,wake up ppl are lying 2 us and u have to actually look 4 the truth. funny how sum ppl on this site just wander the threads looking 4 statements they can aggressively debunk, and how so many of them feel the need to care so much about grammar, i aint writin a damn book so y do u care as long as u can understand the statement, and i highly doubt uve ever gone looking 4 info on the net about vamps so who the hell r u to judge and try to debunk, i gave the guy info all u did was try to debunk it. any other thread i could understand ur attak a bit more, but geez u dont even kno nething but what uve seen in movies, and u bother posting with a statement like that. now ill tell u what ur gonna do next just becuz u love arguments i bet, ur gonna reply with another similar statement trying to sstart a never ending debate just so u have something 2 do, geez sum ppl on this site piss me off sumtimes.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by myrddinzos

Hey, don't take it as an insult drom Dewmonster (or whatever the name is, sorry!) - but I do agree a little with them, it does put a little strain on the eyes.

It does say, after all, right underneath the reply box:

Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chicscribe

Yah. Soooooooo what everyone says about vamps in hiding and # is true. This is my email: [email protected] I could really help you with your novel.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
you people remind me of the South Park episode. You all have a very thin grasp on reality.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by chicscribe

i believe that vampires dont live forever, no one is immortal, but i do believe in rebirth/transfering of souls.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It is a never ending source of amusement to me, that the people who try hardest around here to promote the concept of real life vampires, are the ones with the thinnest grasp of proper grammar and the most immature forms of communication.

Additional amusement stems from the constant regurgitation of pop-culture tropes that have only been part of the mythology for the past few decades, such as the concept of "Psy Vampires" and other such obvious bull.

Of course, the only people who would actually feed into this are the immature teenagers lurking around here who see such tropes and instantly go "Oh my gawd, I saw that in Anne Rice/Twilight/True Blood! This guy must be legit!".

Advice: Go down to your local used & rare bookshop and drop a couple grand on a set of pre-19th century magic compendiums. Far more interesting, far more useful, and far less trolling from the high school kiddies.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Alright twilight wannabes try to understand Vampires are not real.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The vampires you seek exist. They are far more organized then one might think. Mybe they are illusionaty, mybe they are masons, or highly secretive ruling class elite. Oh btw I support your descion to look on ats. I am not going to steal your energy via internet. Psychic vampires are real.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I don't think the internet is a good source of information on subjects like this. There's a lot of people obsessed with vampires that they have convinced themselves that they are one and start to live in a dream world until reality kicks them in the face.

One of the graveyards in my city is famous because a "vampire" is buried in there, or so they claim, the tomb has a big tree covering most of it, and the myth says that the tree grew from the stick used to kill the vampire. They also say that if you make a scratch or cut off a branch of the tree, it starts to bleed and that if the entire tree is cut off, the vampire will come back to life, however, you are not allowed to try any of those because it's obviously a lie and they don't want you to ruin the money making business they have with tours for naive people.

My personal opinion is that they don't exist, just people pretending, just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
All you need to know about Vampires!

discworld vampires

Discworld vampires can survive in sunlight, provided they wear heavy clothes and broad-brimmed hats. As before, some vampires believe conditioning would reduce their vulnerability to the sun. When exposed to any strong light source (such as a camera flash) they will be immediately reduced to ashes, but require merely a drop of blood to recorporate. Many Black Ribboners carry a dustpan, brush, and explanatory card ("I've crumbled and I can't get up") asking bystanders for assistance in reviving them; Otto Chriek carries his own self-revival kit (a glass phial of blood that breaks upon impact) for automatic recorporation, since his salamander-powered camera flashes have a tendency to turn him to ashes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5a9de35e62a.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-4-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If you know/believe/think you're any kind of vamp, I ask you to keep yourself scarce. I will be hunting all those who are/might be/think they are vamps. As well as any other supernatural being/being with supernatural power. Fear not, it will not be too soon, the hunt starts after the registration act has started. Once that starts, I urge you to register or be hunted.

.... Hey, if they can have their fantasies, why can't I?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

.... Hey, if they can have their fantasies, why can't I?

And the New 'Blade' is born!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
ok, first of all, people today take things a THOUSAND TIMES TOO LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!! almost every mythical thing about vampires is true, except you take it too LITERALLY!!!!!!! they live forever, but their body ages. their soul is trapped to never leave this world, and popes from body to body and becouse it is not that bodies soul it requeirs (BAD SPELLING!!!) blood energy. no, they cant LITERALLY BE bats and wolves, but the people of olde ASSOCIATED them with these things, and nowadays people take it very ......... LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!! no they cant forcibbly (MY GRAMMER SUCKS!!!) compell people to do things, but they are very agreeable. the only thing i think is closest to being literal is the thirst. yes, it burns with the white hot intensity of 1,000,000 towering desert suns (which is VERY bad for a vampire) and a vampire will LITERALLY DIE, soul and all (Yes, a soul can die). the sun doesnt LITERALLY DESTROY us, but it makes vampires sick and we burn within a few hours (I dont mean red, i mean BLACK) and we have a natural urge to to stay away from the sun as nocturnal creatures. no, we are not all gothic teens who want to be special, there are VERY few of us, and most are normal. we look pale and are usually unblemished. we cant get scars (BUT CAN GET CUT AND DO BLEED) becouse we heal so fast. we have a intensity in our eyes like in interview with a vampire (funny movie) but not so noticable. and last, you MUST protect yourselves. there are some REAL vampires that do not care about life and will KILL ANYONE they come across. oh yeah, that reminds me, vampires are not SUPER strong, SUPER fast or anything but we are ALOT stronger and faster, better senses. and the thirst consumes all...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They live in areas devoid of most people. They do not feed off people, instead, they act as protectors of the human race. I saw a vampire at Walmart and it was buying juice. It said it was dancing and got thirsty. So, I formulate, they must drink orange juice or something similar to juice.reply to post by chicscribe

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join