It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe Vs Usa Who Would Win ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It seems everyone is forgetting about one important aspect of this...ISREAL...I'm betting they'd be on the side of the US. So they would have to be taken out first. And if thats done, the US is going to be on a mighty high alert, and most likely everyone else will be TOAST!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The Europeans will have the same maybe even better technology than the US. The only reason you Americans think otherwise is because we dont advertise our secret bases such as Americas Area 51. Oh and the most important discoveries were mostly made in Europe !

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The southern hemisphere would be a clear winner, and yea verily, it is said in the texts of the seers that it will come to pass.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I've done quite a bit of study on this subject as depicted in Biblical prophecy over the years. If such a World War broke out, and personally I think it eventually will(!), between the EU and USA, then first blood will go to the EU. The leading nation of the EU war-machine will be the German Govt', and throughout history we see that Germany pulls no punches when it comes to a fight - anybody heard of 'blitzkrieg' and 'total war'? I expect a Hitler type leader emerging out of the woodwork within the next 10 years.

The Brits, and Aussies will aid the US (you can forget the spineless pacifists in the NZ Govt cos they'll be hiding in the bush with the moas!), and the US will triumph in the end - but it will a hell of a war,and it will be nuclear to some degree (mankind has not created a weapon that has never been used in war - the Hiroshima bomb is a baby compared to what they have nowadays), and it's certainly something I don't wanna see. But I reckon that I will - it's just a matter of time. There's still a lotta animosity between the German Govt' and UK/USA. There's still many active and influential neo-nazis who pose a real threat.

I also see this conflict opening up on a second front between the EU and the Russian/Chinese blocs.
If such a global war does occur, it'll ignite in the middle east - I suggest keeping a close eye on the activities in that region, especially those involving the EU and its pseudo-religious/political ally, aka the Vatican...

[Edited on 1-2-2004 by KiwiGael]

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GriBiT

Originally posted by shoo

Originally posted by ragingsystem
I agree, europe just has a smaller army but as good as defence as America, oh and maybe even better, i mean how da hell to you allow a plane to fly low into new york city. Thats bad defence.

2 planes! and 1 into the pentagon

- but they like the thought that Europe can't live and defend without the great USA

NOT a laughing matter. Tacky

I agree.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Sorry to tell you guys this, But no one wins in war. All lose.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
One problem would be that the US would have to fight a war on at least two fronts. The West Coast and East Coast are vulnerable to naval combat. Then you'd have troops deployed from the north or south (Canada or Mexico). It would seem to me that if it was just about everyone against the US we would have no chance at all.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
I dont know who'd win... it depends on britain... whether they are with the Europeans or the Americans... they would be the deciding factor... but regardless i'd be packing my bags and getting the first plane from Sydney to Paris, Hanburg, Rome, Seville... hell anywhere in europe to help fight the evil war machine known as the USA

evil war machine? well screw you pal

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This make a good read before my bedtime, *yawn* now i'm ready for bed!

[Edited on 1-2-2004 by cjlegolas]

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The U.S. is stretched thin just trying to steal Afghanistan and Iraq
and losing. There is no way in hell the U.S. could win a war against someone that is fighting back. Unfortunately for the U.S. the cat is now out of the bag, and the charade of the big bad war machine is over.
This of course is only true if nuclear weapons arent used,if they are nobody wins.
Anybody that thinks the U.S. is winning over there,i would like to play cards with you. Your relationship of acceptable loss to winnings is good for the opponent.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think you are grossly underestimating our resources and overestimating your grasp on reality Ashley.

I am glad to see that you are a member of the "My Propaganda is Better Than Your Propaganda" Club.

Steal Iraq? From who? The people? Give me a break. That system had broken down so far that it's no wonder the army never fights. Unfortunatly they like things like food.

I'm sure you are going to hop on the "It's only for the oil" campaign too.

Can you tell me what a major disruption of oil to the world market would be?

By the way, you can't come into any discussion on this board with some quick and unsupported remarks and think to get off without a tongue lashing or two.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hey genius, You obviously dont read anything but mainstream papers. You should listen to the radio or even use the computer to read other countrys newspapers.
This invasion is nothing unless its about the oil,mostly getting control of the oil and the middle east. The U.S. needs control of that region and its resources to influence the rest of the world.The U.S. is losing its superioroty in the most part, as other countrys catch up and we fall prey to the mexican invasion and social programs.
We are getting weaker. As other countrys get stronger we stay the same but at the same time get weaker in comparison.Like its been said"the U.S. is a big paper tiger" and now with the emporer becoming more naked each day, its a sad time for the U.S.A.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hey genius, You obviously dont read anything but mainstream papers. You should listen to the radio or even use the computer to read other countrys newspapers.
This invasion is nothing unless its about the oil,mostly getting control of the oil and the middle east. The U.S. needs control of that region and its resources to influence the rest of the world.The U.S. is losing its superioroty in the most part, as other countrys catch up and we fall prey to the mexican invasion and social programs.
We are getting weaker. As other countrys get stronger we stay the same but at the same time get weaker in comparison.Like its been said"the U.S. is a big paper tiger" and now with the emporer becoming more naked each day, its a sad time for the U.S.A.

whats that? could it be semi-foreign hostlie right wing prose I�m reading??

someone mensioned future tensions between the EU and US. there very mush present and entencified by the states. as soon as any nation opposes the states its filled with, well propaganda is a strong word, but its very onesided newsreporting. I live in sweden and I get almost every major newschannel that speaks a language i know. and when I watch cnn, fox ect. its so subjective it chould�nt be called reporting.
remember the freedom fries? and the threats whth trade sanctions on germany?
it amazes me who easy people get manipulated (on both sides of the atlantic)

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by disturbence]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If Europe goes against US then it depends who in Europe goes.

Also it is hard to imagen a war between to best friends(US and Great Britain).

I think if England, France, Germany, and Russia jumps at US then US will back off.

But it would be a tough war with US bases all over Europe.

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
A few years later I should say certainly USA but...

Europe is getting bigger (from 12 to 25) and EURO (�) is now stronger than DOLLAR ($).

And from a geostrategic point of view Europe is prefered to USA in many countries like in ASIA (India, China...), Middle-orient and north africa and west africa.

Europe can do it... BUT WHY DO YOU WANT THAT ONE DAY A CONFLICT START BETWEEN OLD AND NEW CONTINENT
?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hmmmm, well, That is SAD! A whole #ing Continent vs one country? What the #! Sure Amreica is powerful, but you guys saying an entire continent vs a single country? Like 80 countries vs one?

Anyways, first, Europe would never ally all together. Second, who would ally with who, who would be neutral, and well, who wouldn't matter? I mean, Portugal, ha, they might do what? And France, sorry, when have they won a war with out help? Also, I think Japan would Ally with Us, which would help, they have money, second largest economy, next to the US, also, US has a #load more planes and better ones than most of Europe. Sure Europe would have England(assuming England would join with Europe) and Germany and Spain and such, but in the end, the other 76 countries have nothing to stand up against America.

But to me, Japan and Canada would join with the US. Then England would be split, but go with America for we are not just their kid, but we are allies, no other countries are better allies than us, and then, maybe South Africa and Australia(if England joined US) would ally with US. Russia may join Europe, but may not be ready for a war, for they have weapons, but little training. China would probably stay neutral for no real reason to get in a war, they have enough problems.

But in the end, it doesn't really matter, how hard you try, how far you go, cause the US would most likely win. US vs any country, US wins. Us vs 2 countires, US wins, but US vs 80 countries, well, depends on the countries. Like I said Europe would have about 5-8 who could fight, but the rest, no, they sad.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The euro is declining since its first apperance. I took french in school and my teacher said its not looking good for the euro. I just hope it waits until after i go to france. Then screw them

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
win? nobodyd win, only the cockroaches.
everyone wud jsut anihilate the other side. thats whathappen when everyone has enuf power to destroy the world a few times over. everyone will die.

as the great einstein said:
"I do not know anything about World War III, but I do know World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
The comment that says we couldnt defend against the terror attacks on 9/11 is STUPID...that was not an act of war...that was an act of evil that if perpetrated against ANY other country would have gone down the same way
EXCEPT some other country would have been on our doorstep begging for the generosity America is well known for,...go ahead think you can whip the US...its been thought before..

So if it wasnt an act of war then why did good Ole' Georgie Dubya say it was and is now in the process of killing many inncocent civilians because of this act of non-war... but then again who cares about the civilians Georgie kills because they're not American so i guess they cant be real...

The US's generousity? you mean 'help a country tap ito its resource so they can take huge percentages out for their own good... the only reason the US is ever generous is because they benefit from it in some way... did they help Rwanda when they had a crisis? hmmm nope they sat on their rich greedy asses and watched as Rwanda has no resources of interest... i'm sick of America and its self-pious we're so good attitude

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragingsystem
Who would America have as an ally?

Uruguay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join