It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMEGA AGENCY document on this site is a lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
can be found here> www.abovetopsecret.com...

the hole document could be lie but i really think this part of it is a lie

Their main reason for being here is to help the OA put a stop to the violent, out-of-control nature of the human race in general. Why? Because they fear us. They realized when we accomplished the first manned space flight that it was only a matter of time before we moved out into the universe. And they don't want our ways to infest their society. They are helping the OA for reasons of self-preservation of their society. They realized that we are the most violent race in the universe that is on the verge of space travel.

THIS could be a lie its says that we are the most violent race in the universe that is very dam hard 2 belive ther would be billions of species maby even trillions in the universe and none of them would be as violent as us humans? i would think ther are way more violent races than humans maby most of the violent races already killed eachother and iv seen posts about these reptillion aliens [if they are real] and they seem to be way more violent than human beings i would say that this part of the document is prolly made up if one things made up probably the entire document is made up.

Reptillion aliens post here if they are reptillions but they are a violent race www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Chronic]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well, you know, if we are the most violent race out there, we shouldn't have too much of a problem conquoring them!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Well, you know, if we are the most violent race out there, we shouldn't have too much of a problem conquoring them!

Yea go EARTH!!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am not sure violence and the ability to conquer another go hand in hand. One can be violent, but unable to do much, other than scream profanities a lot.

I fear the quiet, peaceful ones the most. The thinkers are the ones that win. Outmaneuver your opponent, and you increase your opportunities. Run like a bat outta hell at your opponent, with no plan of attack, don't expect to make it back to camp.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
we woulnt beat the aliens they may be weak and we may be strong but ther technology would destroy us [if they are real and on earth]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayon

I am not sure violence and the ability to conquer another go hand in hand. One can be violent, but unable to do much, other than scream profanities a lot.

I fear the quiet, peaceful ones the most. The thinkers are the ones that win. Outmaneuver your opponent, and you increase your opportunities. Run like a bat outta hell at your opponent, with no plan of attack, don't expect to make it back to camp.

Ahh, but no where do I say we aren't clever or calculating. Just because you have violent tendancies doesn't mean you have to go after someone without a thought. If I had refered to humans as berserkers, that would be valid. No, our violence just makes us want to use all of the thinker military plans, and willing.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Chronic?
Do you have any hard, factual evidence(s) to provide to counter that this interpreted information is really a "lie"?

This interpreted information that you point out or call out may be just one bit or piece to a larger puzzle or picture...have you considered that?
But again, if it is interpreted dis-information, wouldn't it be prudent to provide to the contrary or provide said information that makes it false or a "lie".

Certainly would be more credible than just claiming it is, wouldn't it?

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You can tell it's a lie without even reading it...

The page has all those little dots (.) mixed in with the sentences.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
screw this post i just found an alien video public...@24.34.4.157/Videos/UFO

THE et interview does not work HURRY DL the alien child one

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Chronic]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic
public...@24.34.4.157/Videos/UFO

What's this link ? Each time I click it my pc is frozing and I've to close my browser.

And why did you do 2 times the same thread ?

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
well.....all the other races have already realized that violence is not the answer

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
well i dont know why urs dosnt work.......maby ur right being a violent race may not be the answer but im sure ther has to be sum warrior races out in the universe we cant be the only violent races

new topics

top topics

join