It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DO agencys know about this site?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Change the "Y" to an "I" and add "ES".

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If any "peace loving" aliens shows up at my house you are all invited to the first annual ATS barbeque!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
milk no one on this site told me that i found that out for my self this is prolly the only thing im completely sure about if these aliens are real and are on earth we humans are stronger and faster but were dumber

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
They may look in on us, but they won't shut it down. That would raise a ruckus.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
dammit i should not of read this at this time at night iv ben reading this stuff on alien ubduction on the site now i dont want to go 2 bed its 2 38 am were i liv i dont got skool 2morow got suspended for bustin a guy head.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Maybe you're part of some conspiracy to make us all seem like ignorant fools =(

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yes people in this government know about this site. my wife has a cousin in the FBI and all he does is look for sites like these. I'm also sure people in the military do post to this site..me being one of em.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
oka USAFSF is most of the things said on this site especially the alien stuff true? i dout ull giv an honest answer i dont even know if u would lie or not

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I couldn't tell ya if everything is true..I can just tell you what i believe, I believe there is life out there..i believe they are here on earth..i believe in area 51 and dulce..i believe in the New World Order, my mom has been telling about it since i was like 14..is everything everyone says true..probably not..you just gotta read everything and decide what your beliefs are..I've had some crazy experiences and saw some crazy # in the sky..and im just too realistic to believe we are the only life in this universe

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
ok

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Chronic]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Me thinks that the site will be monitored not because of all this conspiracy stuff it probably just in case something real is posted such as important documents stolen from a goverment building but that'll be it. Hi Goverment! Can I have a job?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
perhaps the governments actually like sites like ATS because the more conspiracy theories out there the harder it is for us to find the truth amongst them, and for things like sightings of strange aircraft we are kind of a fault finding thing for them so that they know if we're too close to finding out about their experimental craft .
They could check out our mood meter to guage the general feeling of the population maybe.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic
why wont the gouverment close down this site then? because of all this stuff on it [if its real]

Because that would be admitting that IT IS real....

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
Of course the government is aware of this site. There are people who are contracted by the DOD that post here, I'm sure people from other branches of the government post here as well.

Who are these people? You mean members or guests? Who?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Cronic, i am watching you, You still seem very "shady", are you a goverment spy? Or just some stupid kid that askes to many questions. All your posts seem very fishy. Something tells me not to trust you for one second. Just giving my opion.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I don't believe it matters if govt agencies watch or monitor this site.

I don't see anything that is being discussed here that hasn't been discussed in any other forum/website, shown on tv, or been talked about before.

If the govt really wanted to watch or investigate anyone, they could easily do so, without having to waste their time with some of the mad rantings that appears on public internet forums.

[Edited on 1-26-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well this is an easy one. SkepticOverlord can tell us if any govt directly visits this site, as they'd have a .gov ending to their hostname. (I've seen that on other conspiracy websites, they actually post the .gov addresses on the website and how many times per day the .gov addy was there). But I'd have to be one dumb government agent to not either go through a proxy (disguises IP) or get an ISP just like everyone else like aol or mediaone, and no one would even raise an eyebrow.

Also, even if aliens were here too, I doubt it would be MrAlien.Myspaceship.org or something.. it'd prolly be another like eok3890235.aol.com or something.

Also, if I am suspicious of anyone, it's TRAINEDFORTHIS at this point. My reasons are that he is trying to convince us, then says holy spirit (God) talks to him. Also, remember he says he was trained for this... normal people do not get "trained" for such things unless they are involved in some group designed to do it (government-sponsored agency?). Unless of course he means the holy spirit trained him, but we can all rule THAT one out (I hope, unless you're one of those really lost people then go ahead and believe him!).

He also discounts MANY possibilities of who the aliens could be, and tries to ASSURE us that he is giving us FACTS. That's what the government would do, just to put more disinformation into the mix and call it "facts" or "carefully researched" or "given by aliens themselves" or as we know "the holy spirit's word, aka truth!". That should raise at least a few eyebrows. I know it raised all 3 of mine...

The guy also runs a website apparently and has voice chat weekly do get even MORE followers... so whoever he is, he is not CASUALLY spreading the disinformation, he is putting a lot of EFFORT into making sure that what he says becomes a very POPULAR theory on the internet. All of that put together sets my suspicion meter to "Running for the Hills". TRAINEDFORTHIS represents many of the tactics used by disinformation artists that walk around the internet and dissiminate lies etc just to get more stuff out there to dig through to get to the truth, and they do this very well. Any thoughts on this?

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Well this is an easy one. SkepticOverlord can tell us if any govt directly visits this site, as they'd have a .gov ending to their hostname. (I've seen that on other conspiracy websites, they actually post the .gov addresses on the website and how many times per day the .gov addy was there). But I'd have to be one dumb government agent to not either go through a proxy (disguises IP) or get an ISP just like everyone else like aol or mediaone, and no one would even raise an eyebrow.

Also, even if aliens were here too, I doubt it would be MrAlien.Myspaceship.org or something.. it'd prolly be another like eok3890235.aol.com or something.

Also, if I am suspicious of anyone, it's TRAINEDFORTHIS at this point. My reasons are that he is trying to convince us, then says holy spirit (God) talks to him. Also, remember he says he was trained for this... normal people do not get "trained" for such things unless they are involved in some group designed to do it (government-sponsored agency?). Unless of course he means the holy spirit trained him, but we can all rule THAT one out (I hope, unless you're one of those really lost people then go ahead and believe him!).

He also discounts MANY possibilities of who the aliens could be, and tries to ASSURE us that he is giving us FACTS. That's what the government would do, just to put more disinformation into the mix and call it "facts" or "carefully researched" or "given by aliens themselves" or as we know "the holy spirit's word, aka truth!". That should raise at least a few eyebrows. I know it raised all 3 of mine...

The guy also runs a website apparently and has voice chat weekly do get even MORE followers... so whoever he is, he is not CASUALLY spreading the disinformation, he is putting a lot of EFFORT into making sure that what he says becomes a very POPULAR theory on the internet. All of that put together sets my suspicion meter to "Running for the Hills". TRAINEDFORTHIS represents many of the tactics used by disinformation artists that walk around the internet and dissiminate lies etc just to get more stuff out there to dig through to get to the truth, and they do this very well. Any thoughts on this?

Talking bout cronic? If so i agree, i have called him out in atleast two, post. Theres something there just cant get to it yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ahh man im really gettin myself into some heavy stuff this is jus getting wierder and wierder read this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Me thinks that the site will be monitored not because of all this conspiracy stuff it probably just in case something real is posted such as important documents stolen from a goverment building but that'll be it.
This is what I think, too. Of course there is government agencies crawling the web in search of information, especially sites such as ATS, where we attempt to inform ourselves about 'secret' stuff.

The only way I think that these agencies will take action against ATS website is if they find information related to classified materials or about destructive acts against governments.

Make no mistake, they are here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join