It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DO agencys know about this site?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i just wanted 2 hear wat u ppl think is the gouverment aware of this web site or this so called OMEGA AGENCY [if its real] ????

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I am quite sure that there are individuals in the "gouverment" who read this.

I doubt that there is anyone "monitoring" the site or anyone on it.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Of course the government is aware of this site. There are people who are contracted by the DOD that post here, I'm sure people from other branches of the government post here as well.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
why wont the gouverment close down this site then? because of all this stuff on it [if its real]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic
why wont the gouverment close down this site then? because of all this stuff on it [if its real]

this isn't the only conspiracy forum out there, and shutting it down suddenly would raise even more questions, concerns, and rebellion from us.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

90% of what is on this site, of what I have seen, is BS or paranoid ramblings. There is that 10%, though...

However, you give the government too much credit. I doubt they'd care enough to shut it down.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Conspiracy theorists have their role in the Grande Conspiracy of Things, too. Plus, what dunkleskates said.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Under what law would they do this?

which Government?

What would stop ATS from moving to an off shore host?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
do u think this omega stuff is true ESO?

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by Chronic]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am sure people who are employed by the government do come here. And definitely, they post here as well. That doesnt mean that they are watching the site.

If they are watching the site, they would know that shutting it down would probably do more harm than good,

Honestly, most of the information that comes across on this site is contradictory and false. So the true stuff has alot of room to hide. Why bother trying to cover something up from people who cover it up themselves?

[Edited on 1/26/2004 by Seapeople]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

do u think this omega stuff is true ESO?

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by Chronic]

I know nothing of it, but the OMEGA AGENCY sounds too much like something out of a Bond movie to be real

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
ya it really pisses me off it almost seems like ill never know the truth about it

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
u got any proof that show that this site is lying ESO?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

u got any proof that show that this site is lying ESO?

The site isn't lying, the members are

Also, the burden of proof is on the claimer to show what he is saying is true.

I believe some of this site. But you can't beleive everything. You cna beleive it's possible, but to believe it unquestionably is only closing yourself off to what may be the truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
the omega agency and wat they stand for is smart i cant see why the gouverment wont support something like it though im prolly wrong

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The US Govt or associated agencies are not the only ones who have peeked at this website, or continue to do so...

...I do know for a fact there is at least one NZSIS member who frequents this site...though principally for their own amusement...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It's worse than we thought !!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You can count on that, they know we are here!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
man that would be freakin scary if an alien were a member on this site i would freak but wen u really think about it the aliens are weak we humans are faster and stronger and we can take out an alien in seconds [if ther real and they on earth wich i dout] but one things for sure the aliens are way smarter than us look at ther heads man ther brains are prolly huge if ther real. i could beat up and alien any of u here could beat the # out of an alien 1 on 1 combat they fear us and they want us undercontrol with this omega agency [if its real] an easier way would be to kill the human race with the alien technology they got but i dont think that is ther way the aliens are prolly very peaceloving aliens who always belive in doing the nicest thing [if they are real and are on earth ]

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Chronic]

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Chronic]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...I do know for a fact there is at least one NZSIS member who frequents this site...though principally for their own amusement...

Did that member tell you this, or did you hear it from other people here? Because a member named "nobody" also works at Area 51
, or so he says...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join