It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez fighting the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

In one of Venezuela President Hugo Chavez’ most defiant moves against the United States, and the US Dollar the South American populist leader has successfully engineered one of the most stunning economic achievements against Western influence among Latin American Nations by the establishment with Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Ecuador, Paraguay and Uruguay (combined GDP of over $3.5 Trillion US) of a South American Bank set to rival both American and European counterparts.

Adding to the financial might of these South American Nations in their direct confrontation against the Western Banking powers is the colossal amount of natural resources under their control, to include nearly 2 Trillion barrels of untapped oil reserves and over 200 Trillion cubic feet of natural gas. These numbers are only matched by the oil and natural gas reserves located in the war torn Middle East .

www.nworeport.com...

It looks like he is fighting fire with fire... This guy is always mentioning Jews and hinting at the NWO too, and it looks like he is serious about taking action. He's been able to dodge CIA assassination at least 3 times already. He better beef up his security, and he needs to make sure that no NWO bankers are hidden within the ranks...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Let's see. 2 trillion barrels of oil, estimated, $84 a barrel, that would be $168 trillion of oil. Then throw in the profit they can get from the natural gas reserves and you have a formidable opponent to the NWO. No wonder why we are being taught to hate him.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Long live Chavez. We need more leaders and countries to stand up against the corrupt administration which is the USA. Long live Chavez!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Up until just now, I always had a rather poor opinion of Hugo. Now I believe that I need to deny ignorance a bit more... a previous poster was correct- the media has taught us to hate the man! I was unfortunately basing judgement on that information. I really should know better. Excellent post! Now I know where I can move if the s*** gets too deep here!

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Whenever I see Chavez mentioned on TV its part of some despicable smear campaign. I cant believe how much he is demonized here. and people actually buy into it
. Thanks to Chavez and the awakening of South Americans, they electing more and more leaders that are actually trying to help their countries. Before they came along, many of those countries were basically farming estates, overrun by foreign corporate and banking powers.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
More crap from David Booth...

Errr... I mean Sorcha Faal...

The original appearence of this "article" is here:

eastsouthwestandnorth.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This just in. 5 million Australians to be moved by cruise ship out of drought infested conditions. Large humanoids invaded and defeated Syrian nuclear site. Left handed people are all Anunakis. Sorchaa at her/his best worst.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yeah, the source isn't very credible but Hugo is sure pissing big money off. You have to commend him for that. I love when David stands up to Goliath.

Buena Suerte, Venezuela.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Anybody who demonizes the NWO gets my vote. Spread it guys.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I like Chavez. Wish there were a hundred more like him. Farmers turned anti establishment. I'm there. No pun intended.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
First, I acknowledge that this article is from a questionable source and probably has no merit.

But on the topic of celebrating Chavez, I don't know if it is justified or not. Just because he thumbs his nose at GWB and the NWO, does not make him a man of the people. He seems to me to have more of a little brother complex than anything else, wanting the same power and influence that GWB has. He strikes me as a power hungry eliteist just like most other world leaders. He just happens to have the money and resources to allow him to defy the west, which most won't do.

Just my opinion and obviously I don't have enough unbiased info to base any real concrete standing on.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Seriously, I thought the motto of this site was "Deny Ignorance," but there is a mod here saying the information is bunk?

www.bloomberg.com...

www.venezuelanalysis.com...

www.narconews.com...

news.independent.co.uk...

www.economist.com...

It looks like Mirthful me just saw the name "Sorcha Faal," made up his mind, and closed the window! This MUST have been the case, because were he to read a few paragraphs into the article, he would have seen the mentioning of the International Herald Tribune!

www.iht.com...

Deny Ignorance, Indeed!

ROFL! I guess they get all their information from David Booth...

Hint: Even you if you get a story from a questionable source, it DOES NOT mean it has to end there.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

I keep catching myself agreeing with you on a lot of topics. I don't remember ever agreeing with you before.. Regardless. Any native people that push the boot off their chest has my full support. I think it's admirable. Even though there may be a few kinks to work out for everyone to be in agreement about social and economic policies, movements like these are a step in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, Chavez isn't perfect, but I applaud him for standing up for his country; apparently he is "Bad" because the U.S. can't get his oil.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks for that DFB. Since that temporary hypoxia as a babe I have always been sort of 'on the outskirts' of society. Yet I am a kind and gentle soul, love animals, long walks on the beach etc lol. Also left handed so sometimes I misconstrue things unintentionally. Always in top 25 percent of class so not stupid. Above average at best. I have my moments of complete stupidity and shine like Antares on rare occasion.
Chaves did want to offer very low priced oil to poor Americans during last winters cold snap but Bush would not allow. He has nothing against us. Just our gov. I try to buy Citgo gas wherever possible since that is their oil company. And usually cheaper. My gs400 is a ULEV and sips gas modestly.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis
Seriously, I thought the motto of this site was "Deny Ignorance," but there is a mod here saying the information is bunk?

It looks like Mirthful me just saw the name "Sorcha Faal," made up his mind, and closed the window! This MUST have been the case, because were he to read a few paragraphs into the article, he would have seen the mentioning of the International Herald Tribune!

www.iht.com...

Deny Ignorance, Indeed!

ROFL! I guess they get all their information from David Booth...

Hint: Even you if you get a story from a questionable source, it DOES NOT mean it has to end there.

Sure it does... The original Sorcha Faal article that you copy and pasted... Errr... Quoted, made no reference to the IHT or any other source. It does however make some rather outrageous claims regarding Venezuela's oil reserves. Two trillion barrels of untapped oil reserves? I think not... There's only about 1.3 Trillion barrels of proven worldwide reserves in the world. Deny ignorance indeed. If the source (the true source, not some derivative work) is that far off on an easily researched statistic, then what else is amiss? This is par for the course for David... Errr... Sorcha Faal.

Questionable sources are precisely that... Questionable.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Sure it does... The original Sorcha Faal article that you copy and pasted... Errr... Quoted, made no reference to the IHT or any other source. It does however make some rather outrageous claims regarding Venezuela's oil reserves. Two trillion barrels of untapped oil reserves? I think not... There's only about 1.3 Trillion barrels of proven worldwide reserves in the world. Deny ignorance indeed. If the source (the true source, not some derivative work) is that far off on an easily researched statistic, then what else is amiss? This is par for the course for David... Errr... Sorcha Faal.

Questionable sources are precisely that... Questionable.

The source that made a reference to the IHT is the one that you posted, not I.

I for one, consider "INFOPLEASE.COM" a questionable source for information.

Perhaps I can point you to other sources:

Heavy oils, which can be pumped and refined just like conventional petroleum except that they are thicker and have more sulfur and heavy metal contamination, necessitating more extensive refining. Venezuela's Orinoco heavy oil belt is the best known example of this kind of unconventional reserve. Estimated reserves: 1.2 trillion barrels.

www.runet.edu...

Or.. Perhaps a link to the BBC from 2006?

The DoE estimates that the Venezuelan government controls 1.3 trillion barrels of oil - more than the entire declared oil reserves of the rest of the planet.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Or from the Guardian?

90% of estimated reserves are in the Orinoco "heavy oil belt" of Venezuela, which has an estimated 1.2 trillion barrels.

www.guardian.co.uk...

I think that this Sorcha Fall character may be doing a little more research than you. Perhaps you should not be so quick to dismiss him?

That being said, I don't think he/she relies on INFOPLEASE.COM for his information.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
is he really fighting the nwo? isn't he just playing the same game?

[deleted a whole heap of nonsense.]

[edit on 15-10-2007 by sollie]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sollie
is he really fighting the nwo? isn't he just playing the same game?

[deleted a whole heap of nonsense.]

[edit on 15-10-2007 by sollie]

I see what you mean. The difference between this new south American bank and the other international ones is that the latter have a rich history of being tools for economic imperialism (US, Brit, etc.).
Even if this new bank and trade agreements were as oppressive to the region as the international banks and treaties, the people would have none of it and mobilize to vote the scumbag presidents out of office responsible for allowing this type of thing to happen again (like they have done in the past). Time will tell I guess...Im sure the US is going to be trying its best to stick its nose in or at least try to disrupt things.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Whenever I see Chavez mentioned on TV its part of some despicable smear campaign. I cant believe how much he is demonized here. and people actually buy into it
. Thanks to Chavez and the awakening of South Americans, they electing more and more leaders that are actually trying to help their countries. Before they came along, many of those countries were basically farming estates, overrun by foreign corporate and banking powers.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by Unplugged]

Well said! Chavez is exactly what S America has been crying out for for decades. It's about time they got a break down there - too many years under the heel of the US.

Jimbo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join