It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 : The White Plane. The Pentagon. More Evidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is amazingly helpful. This is a must see.
prisonplanet.com...
video.google.com...

All these witnesses physically saw, first hand, the "all white jet, definetely NOT an americans airline" flying very low...many saw it right before the big explosion

This is more helpful and informative then the "frames" via cameras at the pentagon.

This "mystery" plane is not accounted for AT ALL in the 9/11 commission report, whitewash.

...now this...
www.youtube.com...

This report from CNN LIVE on 9/11 says he walked "right up to the building"...he saw very little wreckage.
(2:50 sec)
"MY CLOSEUP INSPECTION...no evidence of a plane crashing anywhere NEAR the pentagon"

and for reference...
www.youtube.com... (study-animation)
www.youtube.com... original frame-footage)
www.youtube.com... (newer-frame-footage)
www.youtube.com... (newer hotel footage)
---------------------------------------
Now...all the FRAME-only captured footage shows NO PLANE...yet there are a TON OF PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY SAW THE PLANE..then heard explosion , then saw the smoke...
--------------------------
So, what do think? Did the plane fly right over and past the pentagon and land somewhere, /w pre-planted explosives at the pentagon...pre-planted wreckage?? or Do you think the pentagon was actually hit by the white jet the people actually saw??

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Now I am officially pissed off.

AJ has refused to have us on his show EVEN THOUGH they linked The PentaCon Smoking Gun Version just like they were so quick to do with this brand new short that we have released today.

To pimp other people's research for website hits while refusing to acknowledge it exists is about as disgustingly hypocritical as it gets.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
alex jones?....i didnt utter his name. i asked nothing about him.

stay on topic. please. and btw,

don't ya think he has about a hundred thousand of YOU guys trying to get on his show and collaberate with him every second of his life? just a thought. he's a busy guy...just one guy.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i think somehow they flew the white plane low over the crash...so everyone,..or enough folks would see a big plane.....then,..maybe somehow they sneek in a smaller plane....even some bodys still strapped into seats...but a smaller aircraft..and maybe with a bomb of some type...why they cannot let any and all videos out for the public to see is beond me..but,..it does not lok good on the gov..
..between building #7 ..and that 93 gashy-hole in the soil...free-fall speed collapses...
...and then a commision report that is a disgrace..
..this stuff keeps me up at nite..
..please someone bust the real murderers..

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ready4truth

don't ya think he has about a hundred thousand of YOU guys trying to get on his show and collaberate with him every second of his life? just a thought. he's a busy guy...just one guy.

No.

He knows us.

Anyway this is important research and perhaps he just needs a couple of you guys to email him to have us on!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Does the truth movement really need more infighting? You guys are doing a great job with the Pentacon stuff. He's doing his thing gangbusters, and links to your stuff. I'm hunting for the down side in all of this and I'm having a hard time finding it.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

He is the executive producer of LC.

Our initial interviews were obtained in a collaboration with Dylan Avery.

The footage we have obtained since then PROVES 9/11 an inside job.

It's incomprehensible that he could not say a word about this groundbreaking research on his show yet link to it for website hits.

I have been quite professional and courteous with AJ and his team all year long yet have continued to be ignored.

It threw me for a loop that they had this new short on their site within a few hours of it's release.

I would have no issues with AJ if he would simply address this important groundbreaking research.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

He is the executive producer of LC.

Our initial interviews were obtained in a collaboration with Dylan Avery.

The footage we have obtained since then PROVES 9/11 an inside job.

It's incomprehensible that he could not say a word about this groundbreaking research on his show yet link to it for website hits.

I have been quite professional and courteous with AJ and his team all year long yet have continued to be ignored.

It threw me for a loop that they had this new short on their site within a few hours of it's release.

I would have no issues with AJ if he would simply address this important groundbreaking research.

You have no groundbreaking research, Craig. We all knew AA77 hit the Pentagon shortly after it happened.

Why do you try to make a living in an ethical manner for a change?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanm

I have never made a dime at this nor is it my intent to. I have spent thousands of my own hard earned dollars in this investigation.

Thanks for your concern.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ready4truth

I'll admit I probably shouldn't have said anything publicly about AJ.

It was a moment of surprise and frustration that's all.

I have no intentions of publicly attacking him.

At least he hasn't put out hit pieces on our work or called us "disinfo" like some other cowardly slime bags out there.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

I think you are doing a great job and Alex Jones, well he should have won the Pulitzer prize a few times over, imho, but please be wary of anything that can absorb this movement's energy in unproductive bickering, even if you have to gag down perceived rudeness.

I think your research is fantastic and ultimately will get the audience it deserves. When the dust settles after all this is over and the real perps are in jail, there are going to be a lot of famous faces in the media wiped off the board. Your time in the sun will come.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Originally posted by seanm

I have never made a dime at this nor is it my intent to. I have spent thousands of my own hard earned dollars in this investigation.

Thanks for your concern.

Whether you spend money or make money is irrelevant. This is what is relevant:

1. You deliberately ignore, misrepresent, or dismiss evidence that does not fit your conclusions, which is the vast majority of known evidence about the Pentagon.

2. You refuse to address legitimate questions concerning your claims - repeatedly.

3. You have no qualifications, much less are you able to stand up to any qualified investigator.

4. You neither know about nor care one iota for the scientific method.

5. The evidence for the above is spread throughout this forum and other forums where you have been repeatedly corrected and refuted.

So the questions remains: Why don't you try to make a living in an ethical manner for a change?

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well thanks but we aren't looking for recognition.

We simply want him to address the evidence.

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread.I find a few things disturbing after viewing a few of the links.
For Lee Hamilton to say you can't possibly sort through all the data is insane.THE most devastating attack on American soil in modern times occurs, yet investigators can't "sort" through it?Isn't that their job?
The white plane is so similar to an E4B that it can't be mistaken for anything else.
Mike Walters (from the PentaCon link in Craig's sig) says the wings of the impact plane folded back.If this was the case, where were the wings and engines????They obviously didn't squeeze through the 16' hole.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

That's for sure CT.

Mike Walter has serious contradictions all over the place.

We have even more info on him that will be revealed in the Researcher's Edition.

new topics

top topics

join