It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Seen Streaking Across The Moon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Here are two vids of unidentified objects streaking across the Moon. What do you think they could be? Are these glitches, ice crystals, dust on the lens or what? On closer examination they do seem to be UFOs! Well, you decide! If they are actual UFOs then all I can say is, WOW!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
MIke, thank you for posting these videos.

About the take off one, maybe do you know what Mission was? (Maybe we'll find somewhere tha astronauts interview)

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hi Mike, i like your threads, always something to get our teeth into.
When i first saw the title i thought oh it must be that recent video that showed up of what seemed like a huge shadow cruising across the moon, by those Italian astronomers, but no.

Im always on the look out for new videos and pictures of UFO's that i haven't seen, the top video i have not seen before, and again, to me they look like objects casting a shadow over the moon as they move.

Great first video.

**Starred and Flagged**

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
Mike, thank you for posting these videos.

About the take off one, maybe do you know what Mission was? (Maybe we'll find somewhere tha astronauts interview)

Your welcome internos! I've emailed the author of this vid for the details. Let's see what he comes up with.

Originally posted by Denied
Im always on the look out for new videos and pictures of UFO's that i haven't seen, the top video i have not seen before, and again, to me they look like objects casting a shadow over the moon as they move.
Great first video.

Thanx Denied! Keep your eyes peeled! The truth is out there!!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Surely to cast a shadow across the moon of that size the craft would have to be huge - can anybody work out possible sizes based on the size of the shadow.

This may help determine whether they are dust etc near lens or something out in space.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
in the second video

there is a flash on that dark spot on the moon as the ufo flies over it

was that a signal from another ufo

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
Surely to cast a shadow across the moon of that size the craft would have to be huge - can anybody work out possible sizes based on the size of the shadow.

I think you would need to know the distance the craft was from the light source (sun) to calculate the size.
The distance from the moons surface would also influence this.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Excellent video's seems to me this becoming more and more common? especially with more people now pointing their scopes towards the moon, the moon is a great way to watch the night sky it acts like a gigantic light box so better to see shadows, there is a flash in the second video as the ufo passes over it? i think someone else mentioned it also wonder if that is related.

Nice thread..

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Nice videos. I wonder how old this footage is. The quality seemed like something out of the 70's. This is taken from the space station?

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The moon video looks like from an Earth based telescope due to the atmospheric scintillation seen. Very, Very poor quality video.

Because I like the abuse and havent had my daily beating from the ignore--the-most-probable-answer crowd, my semi-educated guess would be birds in flight passing in front of the moon. Yes, birds do a lot of travelling at night, especially during a big fat full moon. Big ones, little ones, high one, low ones, slow ones and fast ones. Bats do too.

No I am not a consumate archivist of birds flying at night in front of the moon videos, so dont ask. I base this on hours upon hours behind various scopes. But this video is so crappy there is no way to cull any good bird data from it let alone any super duper ET GU11 scout ship data so continue to see what you want to believe.

The other vid looks to be debris from a LEM launch off of the moon. Those launches obliterated any loose aluminum/gold sheeting and nearby equipment when the LEM module separated from the landing base.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I haven't been out to take a peek at the moon in awhile. But about 2 months ago when I was very into telescoping, this wasn't exactly an uncommon sight. Always a tiny little black dot moving in either direction, you could follow them off until you left the face of the moon and lost focus. I never really cared much about it. They would always move in a linear pattern, though. Never did I once see them turn.

That's really all I can offer. I really don't believe them to be "UFO's" in the sense they're of alien origin. Possibly an extremely mundane explanation is responsible for this phenomena.

Edit: Before anyone asks, I'm completely inept at telescope photography. I know how it works, I'm just too lazy to get into it. Maybe one day.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Donoso]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Good post.
There are definitely things flying across La Luna.

Here are few more that I found a little while back to counter the "balloon" theory some people kept throwing out there. I'll post them here too.

Posted on this thread. Italian astronomers...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
thanks for the post, umm to me some of the objects seem closer to the lens than to the moon, not sure. If the objects were close to the moon, by looking at the distance they cover they must be going light speed, lol, and would also have to be massive. Interesting vids

[edit on 10-10-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
On the first video, I think that the first object could be something flying near the lens because it's pretty blurry. However, the other two objects seem to be flying very close to the moon, and not the lens, first because they are pretty clear, and also because if you assume they're going fast enough, it would be coherent to the speed shown the video (considering the camera is far, far away). Just a thought.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
nice find and very interesting videos.

don't know what those objects are and I'm not going to make any guesses as to whether it's a bird, witch or alien craft... I'll leave it in the "ufo" category.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Not sure what those objects are, but they seem to be moving at a very high rate of speed.Very nice find.Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am not sure how recent the first one is. But I know the JAXA has recently sent an orbiter to the moon to take some HI-Def Pictures.

So I wonder if people could start recording the moon now and possible pick up this object so we could rule out what this orbiter looks like compared to other possible UFO Footage to compare objects.

JAXA Website.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Forgive me if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Here are two vids of unidentified objects streaking across the Moon. What do you think they could be? Are these glitches, ice crystals, dust on the lens or what? On closer examination they do seem to be UFOs! Well, you decide! If they are actual UFOs then all I can say is, WOW!

Cheers!

Well first let's clear something up. UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. Too often people use this to mean alien craft. Since we do not know what they are these are 100% UFOs.

Ok on to the videos. Both videos are neat but in reality worthless as anything other than entertainment. They are devoid of any useful information we could use to get even a ghost of an idea of that they are. You can't judge size or distance in either of them and there is zero detail you can make out. It could easily be debris. sorry but anyone who says these are intelligently controlled anything is seeing more than what's actually there in the videos.

[edit on 10/10/2007 by norman619]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 20CosmicSpiral12

Wow, in the third vid you posted, you can see the object and it's shadow. It is really moving, and it is really big!! Incredible!!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
And we should be getting a post from John Lear in 5..........4.............3.............2.............1...........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join