It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black helicoptors in upstate new york

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I work at a resort in the catskill mountains. Lately there have been a lot of low flying aircraft, such as huge military cargo planes. A few days ago one of my co-workers was standing at the lake behind the hotel and he heard coptor blades and 3 black helicoptors flew over the building. He said they flew over and headed towards the woods and began performing what looked like a search pattern, then flew away.
Now here's my part. At about 11:45 this mourning i was standing in front of the hotel with a security gaurd and we both heard helicopter blades. I stepped out into the driveway and a huge black helicopter flew in over some trees and began to circle the entrance. then flew over the building towards the lake that my co-worker was standing days before. I then ran through the lobby and out of the back door of the bar. when i came out the door the helicopter was hovering over the lake and i made eye contact with the pilot and the he flew over the building to the left and went so low i thought he was gonna land. i ran back to the front of the hotel and by the time i got there the helicoptor was leaving the area.
I am not the only person who saw this. A bell hop, security gaurd, and a covention staff member saw it. Can i anybody shed some light on what is going on around here.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by out there20

well, the black helicopters interest me at present as I saw something in a meditation

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It looked like an apache helicoptor, and my co-woker said the 3 he saw were small with blacked out windows.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
interesting... especially as I cant find an image to support it, but your friends say small & blacked out windows too?

Perhaps the NWO dont want us to know about them?

The thing is the helicopter I saw did not have the weapons attached to it as most helicopters do... laser technology as a weapon. It would be great if this has been disclosed and is not new, then perhaps someone can post up some info about them.

cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
my gut feeling tells me rutine excercises. i could be wrong but that is my gut feeling, it seems that everytime the military is seen somewhere for the first time people get over excited. and start making assumptions. could have been cia or fbi. almost every military vehical ive seen has makrings on it i.e. unit number, symbols such as ^>< the diffrent directions would indicate what platoon they belong to if it lacked any symbols i would be more apt to believe cia or fbi. lets really think this through honestly why would the nwo just decide hey lets hover over a lake and let as many people as we can see us takeing over the world by flying formations over lakes and wood. sorry for the scarsim but.......

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I wonder where Black Helicopters are usually appearing nowadays? I wish someone would make a map and put little red dots in the apporximate area of where they were loacted. Unfortualy i dont have the time, the know how, and the resources to do so, but it would be worthwhile possibly, so we can pinpoint hot spots and give a general answer to if there are bases near there and such.

I wanna see one, but if i do, it would probably mean something bad in terms of the Gov. gots me on file! Meh, they will eventaully.

Thanks for telling us the eno#er, this is a phenommenon not to dismiss.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Been a lot of military activity around here too lately but i live in England so it's probably nothing compared to what goes on there lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
The thing is the helicopter I saw did not have the weapons attached to it as most helicopters do... laser technology as a weapon. It would be great if this has been disclosed and is not new, then perhaps someone can post up some info about them.

Kind of like this?

As for smaller black helicopters, how about this?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
ill try to get some pictures for you to compare to also cannon AFB was just converted to a black ops base and theres tons of black helicopters out there.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
In reply to the post by plausibledeniability the helicoptor in the top picture is exactly whaT IT LOOKED LIKE. there were no visable weapons or markings to indicate a military platoon.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
no the 3 were smaller than that

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by out there20

Well that top picture is the comanche stealth helo. Dont know why it would be flying around NY, unless practising SAR op? This is a Recce/Attack Helo, so could be a practise SAR op.

Comanche Helo

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sorry for the mistake for calling it an apache

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
saw one of these in West Midlands,UK two days ago and yesterday the previous had a search light on but yesterday it did not,will see if i can spot it again today when i am out and about

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I saw 5 helicopters flying over Essex, UK a few days ago that look quite familiar to those mentioned. They were all black with blacked-out windows, no weapons attached, but the tail of the chopper wasn't quite the same as in the picture above. The one's I saw had the tail come out from the bottom of the craft and had a 45 degree angle to the blade at the back - looked a very stealth-type helicopter. Anyone know what kind of chopper this was? Never seen it before in my life and thought it was kinda strange seeing 5 flying in formation - especially as I live nowehere near any military bases (that I know of)

I'll try and get a drawing done but my PS skills are pathetic

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

Hi and thanks for the images. The top pic looks close to what I saw but the windows were completely black. You cannot see inside it.

anyway, why don't they just disclose 'this is the latest helicopter?'

and now we have laser technology?

That is why I am suspicious of people sighting black helicopters, especially the 3 smaller ones, I feel this technology is secret and perhaps it is NWO?

cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

hey there...
thanks for the update on Cannon AFB...I was stationed there...I had seen some black helicopters out there...i saw a lot of other things there too...
but that was in the 90's

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by out there20
It looked like an apache helicoptor, and my co-woker said the 3 he saw were small with blacked out windows.

so you have different opinions on how they looked ? And you made eye contact trough black windows ?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I would highly doubt it was a Comanche as that project has been discontinued for some time.

As for the black helicopters, if they were in fact black and not just the very dark green that's used, they were most likely from the 160th.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

The one i saw didn't have blacked out windows. The pilot LOOKED RIGHT AT ME!!!

I'm not in the the military , so pardon the confusion

[edit on 9-10-2007 by out there20]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join