It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help, my mom is in a coverup/conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have posted a few pieces of this story on here before, but im now going to post the full story, or atleast my brief summary of it.
So here it goes:
I am posting this to get some answers as to what me and my mom can do in her situation. The reason It has taken so long to bring this up for help online is due to moving as well as me starting college. Here is the story, and I hope you can provide me some advice or anything to help make this right.

About a year ago, my mom was fired from her job in what appears to be a conspiracy. She worked as a secretary for the Hemet fire dept. Previously she had worked in the city planning department. The fire chief Bob Verburg said she was fired for incompetence. But it was exactly the opposite. Apparently she had uncovered that the city record about response times were lower than what they really were. She thought they had not been updated, so she updated them. This is where it all seems to have started. It seems like they wanted the records to show that so they don’t have to spend more money to build more stations.
Along with that, many sexually explicit emails were sent to my moms email at work (she has them printed out and saved). She uncovered that the ip address of those emails matched the ip address from emails from the chief, she also has this documented.

Now that is a very brief summery of what happened there. But it doesn’t end there, things of course got worse. My mom had collected all the evidence, which she still has. Most of it was on her computer at home, until we noticed some of it started disappearing. We immediately started printing out everything we could and we got most of it. So my mom contacted her union and started doing what she could to go to court about it. Things were going ok until we got a call a few weeks later from her union. They said they could not represent her. The really odd part about it was that the people in the union who were reviewing the evidence and helping my mom were no longer there, they just disappeared. My mom didn’t quit, she got help elsewhere. We found a lawyer that would take our case fairly cheap, He knew it was very clear that this was going to be big. So he looked at the evidence, and began to set everything up…until we got a call from him. He said for his own interests and safety he could not represent my mom, she asked him why, and he said he was approached by some people who seemed very serious.
So now my mom has lost the union and a lawyer. She decided to represent herself in an arbitrator hearing. She gathered everything and went to the hearing. Her presentation was flawless, she had everything accounted for, and the fire chief along with his lawyer looked very worried and concerned. Their argument wasn’t very convincing, and we thought we had them for sure. The arbitrator set up a date when the decision would be made in the case. The date came and guess what…Yep, we lost!!! My mom immediately went to the media and began talking to editors and journalists about it until we got an eviction notice to leave out apartment!
The manager of the complex refused to give us a reason, and claimed he didn’t have to give us a reason. My mom immediately turned her attention to the eviction, doing everything she could to fight it. She set up a court date to challenge the notice. We went to court on the day and time specified only to be told the hearing had been held and we lost for not showing up! Apparently the clerk had given us the wrong time…interesting huh? We alter found out that their argument for eviction was for nonpayment of rent, even tough my mom has records of all the payments she made.
So now here is how things stand as of today. I live with my grandparents while my mom and my sister live with friends and do what ever they can to get by. My mom was also denied unemployment.

A weird part of this was while that was happening, for about 3 months or so my mom was followed by white suv’s. I have seen them for myself when I was with her. There appeared to be at least 2 of them, a chase one that followed behind, and in interceptor that would follow parallel. We were never able to get a clear look at them or see the license plate. I brought a camera a few times but never got a clear shot. It was very clear they were following us

Again, this is a very brief summary of what happened, I only know the major details.
Here is an article form a few months ago about the fire chief being put on leave:
www.pe.com...

So there is obviously something going on here. And after everything that has happened, we are settled and ready to fight again. I have already tried to contact the media about it, but of course that went nowhere. I have also talked to the manager of the apartment complex, he says it wasn’t his decision, but the company that owns the complex. Please let me know what you think and what our options are now.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow thats a crazy story, thanks for sharing it. I feel for you and your mom and family. Why did you get evicted so fast? I thought evictions could take months before the tenants are moved out...in CA anyway.

This seems like a crazy situation for such a small (seemingly) case and information, Hemet is not a large city, i think it would be classed as a small to medium sized..and for such a fervor of connected people to band together ranging from judges, business owners to attorneys...seems odd.

Have you tried media sources outside of your area, on a broader and larger scale? Media love these cases, and a larger station would be bolder to take on a hot potato so to speak-for ratings of course.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Iv'e tried emailing some local papers and some news stations like fox, abc, and nbc. I havent got anything back from them, and that was a few months ago.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm very sorry about this whole mess, i do want to say that every mother should have a son like you.

Maybe its time to move out of town and start fresh and i know its not easy, but if she were to pick a place and make some phone calls about jobs and schools, check out the rentals, etc, maybe she can start out new.

I wish i could help, and you're one hell of a person! Help mom get thru her worse times- there is a vendetta out for her and i will pray for her and you that all works out alright.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well first of all, considering your spread of bad luck that may have had helping hands behind it, you should probably (if possible) scan all the papers (emails, eviction notice, etc...whatever you have) and post them to a personal secret website or even edit personal info out of them and post them here. (not trying to pry into your private life) I think the possibilty of someone stealing your evidence is very high if whatever your mom came across came to public light. There isnt much they could do if the papers/evidence you have were posted here and other places on the net. (a secret website) Also, maybe if enough people here think there is something going on, theyll email news medias with the story and maybe someone will pick it up.

I know if I had incriminating evidence that noone (my lawer specifically) wanted to touch. Id spread it all over the net myself and just get the info out even if it didnt accumulate into anything.

Just some thoughts.

[edit on 3/10/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 56

I wish I could give you good new but the only experience I have that would relate is that of my own mother.
I travel a lot in my line of work, inspecting things considered an immediate risk to the population. My hobby is also getting in the way of some very bad people, organized people. I returned home from Iraq when my last brother had a strange accidental fall. I was greeted at the hospital when I showed up to see him with the news of his rather ghastly death hours before. A male nurse made a point of greeting me and said he just wanted to see what I looked like. This was all a bit odd, even for my life.
My mother was totally out of it she was not at all the same person. I discovered through several people including her banker, who tied up her funds and would not release them, that my mother had been abducted by two men prior to my arrival. Well she never recovered, just kept getting worse. I buried her ashes in a secret, very private ceremony a month later.
There are some very bad and well organized groups within many local governments. They can give ruthless a new meaning.
I had a friend that worked with the VA Hospital. He was snooping around such an organization and left a few signs of the specific group’s name. He was pretty much a street preacher and never harmed any one but he opened his front door one night and was stabbed twice in the back with an 8 inch knife. After a great deal of pressure they found a person to pin it on and all was forgotten. Just the act of a random lunatic.
My sincere advice is to take your mother and your self a long way from where you live and drop all this. You should even jump to another school. I would keep all the records in a safe place and make wills as a follow up against these bastards but you will have a hard time finding justice in this life. Just relocate and never bring it up that is my advice.
May our Lord protect you and yours.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 56

if i was you or your mum
i would stop fighting this very quickly and move on

if what you have said is real (and i am not saying i dont believe you) i would forget it.
your mother has annoyed somebody with a lot of power.

if all that happened to me
i would be thinking "that was a warning"

i honestly hope you and your mother get this sorted out

but my advise is, let it go, it is a lost cause
you can only lose this fight

good luck 56

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think people are correct in advising you to move on......leave town and start fresh elsewhere. You keep fighting this fight and someone may wined up dead. I am sure no one in your family wants to see one of her kids in some kind of terrible 'car accident' staged to teach her a further lesson.

I can understand your families indignation at wanting to prove your innocence in this case........but if you have already 'done' the court thing' and its not in your favor, it is time to let go.
Don't let go of the lesson however, that we are small and powerless in the face of BIG BROTHER......be whomever this big brother may be. There are all kinds of groups out there that are so busy looking out for the interest of the people inside the group, that all kinds of TRUTHS are squashed, and us little people end up being painted as 'crazy'. Just take a look at all the many court cases of murder pure and simple where the rich folks all 'go scott free' and only the people that have no $$$ end up doing any time.

The only people that prevail in such situations have allot of money, and it seems that you folks do not.......so get out while the gettin is good.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 56

Your Mom should contact the U.S. Dept. of Justice. Unions have a lot of under the table agreements and I think that is what you've been experiencing as was your attorney. The dept. of Justice would want to know about this. If they are convinced they will launch an investigation.

STM

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
reply to post by 56

Your Mom should contact the U.S. Dept. of Justice. Unions have a lot of under the table agreements and I think that is what you've been experiencing as was your attorney. The dept. of Justice would want to know about this. If they are convinced they will launch an investigation.

STM

Thats something I had never thought of.
It's intersting, I posted this story on the prison planet forums and they tell me to do whatever I can to fight it, while here I'm told to leave it alone. I definatly have been thinking about the consiquences of taking this any further. What we were thinking was to ignore the rest of it and focus on the sexual harrasment part of it. Im just wondering if its worth the risk, and how we can get it done in our situation of limited income.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Look, I know it's got absolutely nothing to do with me and I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting hurt but come on.

I understand why you are all advising the op to take his mother and move out of town, but is that really the way you face up to something difficult?
I'd never let anyone bully me like that.

I know the people responsible maybe very powerful and influential but what sort of people are we all becoming when we allow something like this to occur. People should be rallying around and supporting this family and saying "NO! We are not going to allow this to happen in this community!"

Take the advice offered about copying the evidence etc and scream it from the highest mountain.

Stand up for what is right and what is yours otherwise you might as well just roll over now and die.

But, at the end of the day, it's not me and my family who are going through this and wtf do I know anyway?

Good luck 56, I sincerely hope you are happy whatever course of action you take, you deserve it.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Freeborn]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If you were to persue it, I wonder if the FBI would take the case. Their racketeering section maybe be interested in hearing about the corruption.

Although I suspect that if it went bad and the town convinced the feds that you were dangerous, it could get much worse.

Whatever you do, be careful and be protected.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 56

Your limited income has nothing to do with it. The Dept. of Justice is free. If you feel threatened in any way definitely include that along with your description of events to them.

STM

[edit on 10/3/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by 56

Your limited income has nothing to do with it. The Dept. of Justice is free. If you feel threatened in any way definitely include that along with your description of events to them.

STM

Whats the best way to contact them? Should I go to the US Dept. of Justice or the California Dept. justice?

Also, I have recieved an email from the editor of the LA Times saying he may have a reporter look into my moms case.
So I guess thats a bit of good news.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I gave you the wrong dept earlier. I just called and verified who to call with this information. Your mother needs to call the local office for the FBI. If there is not an office in your city choose the closest city to you. They handle corruption. There was no hesitation, you would get direct assistance if your assertions were clearly proven/shown to them.

STM

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I gave you the wrong dept earlier. I just called and verified who to call with this information. Your mother needs to call the local office for the FBI. If there is not an office in your city choose the closest city to you. They handle corruption. There was no hesitation, you would get direct assistance if your assertions were clearly proven/shown to them.

STM

Thanks, I'll look into it.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I would rather be dead, than to turn my tail in fear.

Stick it out. Whatever happens, know that you are doing the right thing.

Get the evidence out. Post it on the web. Have a backup plan.

Walk down to the TV station, and make them listen to your story. Give them a copy of your evidence. Tell them that if anything happens to you or your Mom, to print the story. Then post on the internet who you gave it to, so that can't be denied.

You going to have to get creative. I feel you are on to something big.

May God have your back.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I would hint to the "offending party" if they can come to some sort of financial agreement with your mom, that you would happily go away and leave the matter alone. All "evidence" would be returned to them in exchange for some financial compensation on your behalf.
You might not win the war doing that, but at least you've got money to start again AND given them the peace of mind that the matter is finshed.

You dont want to place them in a situation where they are forced to silence you.
At the same time, you have a life to live and money solves many problems.
Talk their language and ask if the matter can be resolved through a mutual agreement. At the end of the day they want you to vanish. Offer them the very thing they desire - for people with that kind of power, the money wont be a problem.

A win/win situation for everyone.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Try to get on the ALEX JONES show, you get there, you bet ur butox this case is gonna be cleared. You'll have some support, which you'll need. It's obviously a big deal if the masons do everything in their power to prevent you and ur mom from finding out the truth and getting justice.
Now people are gonna say "ooh, masons aren't bad, I'm a mason".
You'd be surprised how many masons use their fellow masons contacts for criminality, even where I live there's a few scams I can mention. So I don't wanna hear it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join