It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton shapeshifting proof (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
if she spouted a tail and ate a passing fly with the flick of the tongue, that'd be proof. This...isnt.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I find all these reptilian eye changing vids really interesting.

When i first saw some news footage of Hilary i noted to myself that she looked trippy especially her eyes but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Now that i watch this I'm even more intrigued. At the moment ille say CGI.

Although since i made the "her eyes are trippy" thought just from watching footage of her on TV news she could quite be "alien, reptilian, possessed....."

I'd really like to see some hi def footage of this maybe the utube upper could load it to a torrent site.

Anyways i wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't see anything of "proof" of shape shifting in the video. I can't trust the source of the video either. The only shape shifting I was was Hillary turning into Hillary.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
For all those of you who are saying this is CGI here is the original footage.

Oh and you don't have to be a new ager like david icke to agree with him about reptilians.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Meatclown]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Everything in that poor quality video has bits of discoloration and pixelation at times. Are we to say that the microphone is a shapeshifting reptilian as well? It appears to have some of the same effects...

And stop saying it's photoshopped... if someone wanted to tamper with the eyes that much they would make it seem like something other than glare or pixelation, they would actually make it convincing.

I seriously can't understand how anyone could even think this was at the least bit odd. There is nothing going on with reptilian eyeballs. The fact that I need to say that is really embarassing.

This is all my opinion I guess so don't take it the wrong way, I just think alot of you waste your time trying to find some smoking gun proof that isn't there.

[edit on 043030p://upWednesday by Mushroom Fields Forever]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I`m sorry but I don`t believe in this crap...

I do believe in lots of "paranormal" things but shape shifting lizards ruling the earth?.....Come on !_!_!_!

Why don`t they just all kill us humans and keep this planet for themselves?? Unless they use us as food ??

Pretty soon we will be seeing videos of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad shape shifting in an alien grey since he is so intelligent and coherent in his spiritual thoughts ??

Lol

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It is not Photoshopped

Eyes reflect lights

Camera's require lots of light and there are lots of cameras around her. Hardly a Mystery.

Don't eat the pretty red mushrooms with the little white spots on them.
Sorry Mod's I lost control.

I'm starting to hate that music.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What are you talking about, people?

"Shape-shifting"?

If her eyes hadn't changed one bit during the interview, with all the lights (not to mention the camera effects), now THAT would be strange.

And no, I am not even an American, so I have no "agenda" in this case.
What I am is a human being, just like her.

Honestly, people...

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Vanitas]

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm really am lost for words....How can anybody take this seriously. Is she a shape shifting reptilian? Hmm one thing I do know she's a right Bitch !! And I mean that In the dog sense, not the offensive word which we shouldn't be using.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Obviously the fact that her eye is changing isn't proof shes a reptilian. But come on, can we at least admit there is something physically going on with her eye? Light doesn't play tricks like that.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
2 words: compression artifacts.

You'd think the peope in the studio who can see her crystal clear , up close and not mangled by artifacts would notice.

compressed video is not suitable for close scrutiny, whole patches get replaced with even coloured patches in every frame to save bandwidth which leads to curious effects.

If this video makes her a reptilian then I must confess.. I'm one too... because I have a vid or 2 with me on it where compression makes my eyes look like cat or reptile eyes...

add to the compression: as soon as things become unclear patternrecognition takes precedence when your brain tries to make out what is really there. pattern recognition is heavily influenced by your psyche. iow you see what you want or expect to see. This all is the basis of several psychetests to see what your unconcious mind is dealing with. e.g. inkblobs to determine if you have e.g. negative or positive tendencies. one guy sees a burning house the other one a kitten.

in this video the eyes get a bit deformed by artifacts, I don't see more personally. and if anyone's a reptilian species secretly ruling us they got to be related to the british royal family lol. ever see the queen? (add how many people in high places throughout history actually are related to them) hahaha

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Actually, I believe this picture shows her true form:

[edit on 26-9-2007 by 4thDoctorWhoFan]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Not sure if I'm the first, but I'm going to again, scream:

"Youtube quality! And that's all!"

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'm really getting tired of tabloid type titles to threads.
I see no proof let alone evidence of shape shifting.
That's fifteen minutes I'll never get back.
Not to pounce on the original poster, but I do think points should be taken away for misleading titles.
When I see a "Proof" title I keep hoping for actual proof, and that covers any topic on this board.
All I want to do now is avoid threads with such titles.
Sorry for the rant and it's not directed at this particular poster, it was just the last straw for me.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think it is the botox.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Global Elite? Hillary Clinton is some random Arkansas broad. Gimme a break. She is not a lizard, and this little video definitely is not "proof" of anything...

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
my instant reaction to this video was, quite simply

"WHAT!?!" "WHAT?!?1" i yelled at the computer screen scarfing down peanut m&ms, noticing nothing out of the ordinary.

"What did she do?" Then they slowed it down so slow and focused on when she looked away from the camera before she blinked.

"Give me a *freaking* break! Come on man .. " was my reaction.

I'd prefer another president than her but, lets face it, while shes already been chosen by the elite to become the next president to continue the Bush/Clinton Dynasty @ 16 years and counting, she is no shapshifting, reptillian, alien. Sorry guys, no show to see here .. go home everybody..

Make sure to uh, protest at the Democratic Convention, like it matters! Lol!

One day in the future their family will intermarry and become the Clintbush Royal Family of Babylon. Roflmao.

[edit on 9/26/2007 by runetang]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Global Elite? Hillary Clinton is some random Arkansas broad. Gimme a break. She is not a lizard, and this little video definitely is not "proof" of anything...

Shes a random Arkansas broad who happens to be on the council of foreign relations.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown

Originally posted by Diplomat

Shes a random Arkansas broad who happens to be on the council of foreign relations.

Yeah! Who's husband was Prez, yo! And he got a BJ and stuck a cigar up a nasty broad's thingie and smelt it.

you know, like ore, into a more usable substance?

[edit on 9/26/2007 by runetang]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join