It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton shapeshifting proof (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Canadian vandal has hit the nail on the head this time. This, in my opinion, is proof of some sort of shapeshifting phenomena in the global elite. I have gone back to the original footage to authenticate this. Its not a CGI job. There is something really going on with her eyes.

What do you guys make of this? Is it possible its a lighting reflection or a compression artifact or something?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
my moma said shes the debel. i saw something with the eyes as well, but its to subtle to tell from where i sit.. maybe shes possesed, i would like to see a pic that is a little sharper..

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
hmm like i wrote in a previous post about hillary and reptilians .
It might be that she is wearing contact lenses that reflect the light or somehow distort the view from a certain angle when looking at the camera somebody would have to take all the "hillary reptilian/shapeshifting" vids and check if ity happens at the same angle to the camera.

If not and its not a CGI then I am ready to start beliving that there is something wrong with her , but untill then its a contact lense reflection or something similar for me

PS: for mwhat its worth they do look like reptilian kind of eyes in that millisecond

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Thill]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Nah, But I wouldn't be surprised if she has been in contact. she is way too smart to be a regular person. She is angelike in many ways and seems to be aware of too many things around her. her awareness is uncanny. I think she does have this ability to telepathically speak to people, but that's not the reason why I'm a supporter. I will be voting for her 100%.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Angel-like? Have you read the history of the Clintons?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil

yes, I know their history, but even angels on earth commit sins.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Just like Lucifer right?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meatclown

Originally posted by jedimiller

Just like Lucifer right?

well yes. He was just like that, but on topic I can't watch the video due to restrictions at my job, but what do you think HIllarry shapeshifted too? I am not clear on what you mean with the big eyes? she is very spiritual and true, I doubt that she has any type of demon qualities to her?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'll try this again, without the reference to the questionable internet location.......

Man, a Hillary shapshifting video, lol, come on man. Foolishness like this is what brings this whole place down a notch. I often fear there are some good members and potential great posters hiding in the wings, too embarrassed to be associated with this type of dribble.

Hillary Clinton is not a lizard.......she's a snake

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I can definitely see her eyes shifting, very interesting. Could be contacts or the lighting but regardless it sent chills up my spine

Good Find

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is interesting, contacts maybe but at the countdown timer make of 35 seconds her eyes stay stationary then her eyelids open a little wider and the pupil change is almost instant. Is there any other known reports of contacts causing this kind of symptom the only ones i can think of are the novelty contacts.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Trigger82]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Call me blind, but all I see are the reflections of studio lights off her pupils (and possibly the interior or her eyes) as she turns her head. Nah, too mundane. As this video is so crisp and clear, and there is no way she isn't a shapeshifter...because thats what your looking for, thats what you want to see, and thats what you will see, no matter what.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
That is very interesting and hope that it can be explained by some technical means. Reminds me of that movie "V" (or was it a tv series with the aliens, Not the mask guy one)
I recently saw somewhere (was it here?) another video with George Bush, Sr. where his eyes did the same thing.
It is either some sort of refection, perhaps coupled with some sort of error due to such or the eyes are truly shifting.
My off the cuff guesses are that it could be a refection of a teleprompter.
or
They have cat like pupils. After a blink a cat eye dilation effect is more noticeable.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

because thats what your looking for, thats what you want to see, and thats what you will see, no matter what

Its not what im looking for, this whole reptile race idea is kinda new to me if I was shown this video 12 months ago without any title as such, I still would of seen something out of the ordinary.

You may not see it because "you" dont want to see it, so you wont no matter what.

Call me blind, but all I see are the reflections of studio lights off her pupils (and possibly the interior or her eyes)

Can u supply any other instances where this anomaly has happened previously, I cant think of any tv interviews, movies etc that use any sort of lighting that have caused this effect.

I'm quiet happy to sit on the fence with things like this and view both sides of the story, and yes I do agree there are Et's out there out of all the millions of sightings, abductions etc even if only one person is telling the truth it is exactly that the truth. And the universe is to big to only house our tiny little existence.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Even if Hillary was a reptilian-alien like creature. i'd vote for her. Why? she is the smartest senator there ever was, she is clearly not thinking like eveyone else and she has some interesting views on our future. Universal healthcare is a radical idea and we need radical ideas to change our current admin. she's also a woman, so she can clean up the house and change our nation dramatically. I think it's about time we get a female up there to stir things up and come up with new ideologies..and knowing her, it will work. even if she is an alien humanoid, I think it's better than voting for a republican again. and think about it, wouldn't it be better to have a reptilian in power?

BTW I loved V.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trigger82Can u supply any other instances where this anomaly has happened previously, I cant think of any tv interviews, movies etc that use any sort of lighting that have caused this effect.

What are you joking? Eye reflections is not an "anomaly". We see it faked all the time in just about every Hollywood movie, when they do those multiple lights behind the camera scenes for bright and beautiful female eyes that shine with desire (of course).

Here is an example from a quick google search:
www.pbase.com...

Does this mean the man/woman in the photograph has trapped a human (and lots of trees and a sky) in there?!?!

Sidenote: Oh and youtube quality sucks. If she managed to show a reptile eye or whatever on HD quality, well maybe I could believe there was something thing. On youtube, that eye is pretty much a single pixel zoomed out to a blur of a dozen pixels.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by merka]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
[snip] that is not shape shifting thats a close up of eyes and some photoshop.

Im not saying shes good but this is not shapeshifting.

david ike is a moron.

MOD EDIT:
Please review

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 26-9-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am really gettin angry at posts like this. If you are going to use the words 'proof' or 'smoking gun' in your posts to lure people in, you should provide some satisfactory evidence. Otherwise I think there should be some sort of point deduction, or another form of punishment. This is in no way proof of anything.

Don't post a bad quality video, call it proof, then say you need to find better quality just to be sure. There are hundreds of more logical explanations than she is a shapeshifter. One millisecond of discoloration on a video is not evidence, and definately not proof, of anything.

Proof would be a video of SHAPESHIFTING, in good quality, and some sort of witness or evidence that the video is authentic. If you believe this strongly that these people are reptilian shapeshifters, how about doing some real investigation. Spending your day on youtube looking at eyeballs is never ever ever going to lead to any proof.

How about you interview someone in your own family, post it on youtube, and I will spend a few hours trying to find proof they are shapeshifters.

Let's just say that she IS a shapeshifting reptilian. She must know that her eyes (and nothing else) occasionally have a malfunction (for some odd reason). Don't you think these beings who can travel across the universe, shapeshift into any being they please, and formulate a plan to rule us all, can figure out a way to fix or hide the problem.

I'm sure thousands of people have looked that woman in the eyes and nobody has mentioned anything paranormal about them. Can this many people on this many occasions not notice something that you can conveniently discover on an internet video?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It has been photoshopped.

In one frame, the pupil of Hillary's left eye becames unusually large, unproportion, unbalanced and unnatural compared to the other eye, and that of the same eye in all other frames.

In the next frame, the size of the pupil becomes proportional.

Also the colour of the "reptilian eye" in that frame appears too bright and saturated compared to all other colours on the video throughout the video.

I'll say that is the smoking gun. The video was most likely altered.

The creator should have payed more attention to the details.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by ixiy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join