It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO will fail

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I believe the NWO will fail, I believe the NWO have been trying without success to unite the world under one government for possibly century's.

Reasons for Failure:

Political:
The world is too divided to ever accept a one world vision of Government. The Left will never work with the Right to achieve such a goal. Conservative will never embrace Liberals to in forming a one world government. The political differences are a gap to large to bridge or to come together on anything for any long time period. Temporary togetherness yes long term no.

Religion:
The world's religions will Never come together to promote a concept as a one world government. Arabs will not work with the Jews, I bet they couldn't even agree to a speed limit. There is no way Hindu, Buddhist, Islam, Judaism, Christianity, ect will Ever support a one world government.

Cultural:
People are way to attached to their way of life. Its impossible to form a government that would cater to all the Earths cultures.

I believe the NWO has reached it high point, and will achieve very little else.

The only way I can see a NWO one world Government is if we are attacked by a alien race, where our very survival is at stake. If this occurs and if it's a long struggle, I can see a one world government forming, not necessarily a NWO government, but it would have to be a long struggle for it to be a permanent government.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
We will never get attacked by a alien race. They are friendly, and have assisted us since the dawn of mankind. I believe Bush putting weapons in space is because he wants to fight off the aliens that are trying to help us.

I believe if there is a disclosure of alien contact, it will most likely be under the banner that they are trying to harm us (which are pure lies).

We'll see.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

We will never get attacked by a alien race. They are friendly, and have assisted us since the dawn of mankind. I believe Bush putting weapons in space is because he wants to fight off the aliens that are trying to help us.

I believe if there is a disclosure of alien contact, it will most likely be under the banner that they are trying to harm us (which are pure lies).

We'll see.

I have a hard time believe that we are only being visited by one race of aliens, IMHO some are good some are not some are neutral.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That post is actually one of the best posts i've read on here in a long time. I'm sick of hearing about how the illuminati or the NWO are gonna change everything...

But in my opinion, most people are still too clever to allow themselves to be microchipped or bar coded or even to the point of losing physical money...

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

I have a hard time believe that we are only being visited by one race of aliens, IMHO some are good some are not some are neutral.

Yep, I just simplified it a bit. According to documents at exopolitics.org, earth have been visited by 57 identified alien species this far. But I didnt want to get into it... the thread is about the NWO.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I hope that NWO will succeed, I don't want their agenda to fail.

NWO agenda:

www.worldfederalistscanada.org...

www.worldparliamentgov.net...

I support the NWO agenda of creating a one world federal government.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Ickey]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I believe the NWO will fail, I believe the NWO have been trying without success to unite the world under one government for possibly century's.

Reasons for Failure:

Political:
The world is too divided to ever accept a one world vision of Government. The Left will never work with the Right to achieve such a goal. Conservative will never embrace Liberals to in forming a one world government. The political differences are a gap to large to bridge or to come together on anything for any long time period. Temporary togetherness yes long term no.

Religion:
The world's religions will Never come together to promote a concept as a one world government. Arabs will not work with the Jews, I bet they couldn't even agree to a speed limit. There is no way Hindu, Buddhist, Islam, Judaism, Christianity, ect will Ever support a one world government.

Cultural:
People are way to attached to their way of life. Its impossible to form a government that would cater to all the Earths cultures.

The only way I can see a NWO one world Government is if we are attacked by a alien race, where our very survival is at stake. If this occurs and if it's a long struggle, I can see a one world government forming, not necessarily a NWO government, but it would have to be a long struggle for it to be a permanent government.

LDragonFire,

The NWO, specifically the Illuminati, have been in cycle since the creation of man. They have created, or at least taken control of the primary religions. Because of this (theory), I believe your statement that religions will never comply with each other is incorrect. If the NWO wishes for the compliance of religions, they will act upon it. Islamic fundamentalist do not exist to such an extreme, beyond the realms of the NWO. It is understood that the conflicts in Israel have been manufactured by the NWO. The Pope is calling for global cooperation to save the planet from climate change! A well known plot for globalism! All global wars, everything is mass deception. You explain that politics are too extreme for parties or even -isms to work together, however, this I find also to be incorrect. Whether Democrat or Republican, they are all the same, posing the illusion that we live in an elected democracy. This is false! Democrats bid for the same details as Republicans, they all have the same goal, GLOBAL CONTROL! This is the reason why so many politicians, opposite of the political spectrum, have relations! But what about systems of government in general? Communism would never comply with Democracy? Correct? WRONG! America funded communism in china, in Russia. Hell, Marx was a known satanist (...With Illuminatic relations). Communist want global communism! Global Control!

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by walkinglucid

If they have been around since the creation of man. why haven't they achieved there goal? What are they waiting for?

They can't! or they would have already.

I also don't believe the NWO controls religion, as long as you have Israel and the Arab conflict in the middle east, there will never be world peace. You must have world peace in order to have Order, and a one world government. So its not likely that the NWO will flick a switch then these two groups will stop fighting each other.

I can and will concede that the western world is most likely Controlled by a small group of families and or bankers, But not the rest of the world. It doesn't look like that will change anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The Sick World 2007!

I really wanted to post this video, but after searching I found nothing that would help? search "posting a video" no help, searched "How to post a video" no help?

How do you post a video on ATS?

[edit on 27-9-2007 by LDragonFire]

[edit on 27-9-2007 by LDragonFire]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Reasons for Failure:

Political:

Religion:

Cultural:

Anyone who does not conform to the anti-christ NWO will be beheaded, as said in revelations. It has not failed up to this point, as with anything built, foundation has to be laid first. The world has been in this process for decades. It will happen, but in a way your still right, it will fail, and only exist for 7 years, because all who die for christ will come back to cleanse the earth of evil/anti-christ.

Originally posted by Copernicus

We will never get attacked by a alien race. They are friendly,

Some races are indeed friendly. Some are NOT, particularly greys. Greys want "software" or human genetic code (our dna, blood, bone marrow, etc).

[edit on 27-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So if all the sudden all the religious groups all start getting along that will be bad.
But first of all i think it would take more time by the grays to properly prepare us for the lizards. I don't know how fast 6 billion ppl will fall into order. But of course they are supposed to be reducing the population. The new world order isn't for money, money was just a tool for us to be rounded up like cattle and supress our "Spirit Powers" so we cant fight back when the lizards come back to eat us and make us serve them. We'll be no more to them than cattle are to us....I've been eating less meat lately.

jOnC

[edit on 28-9-2007 by LostInSpaceTime]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostInSpaceTime
So if all the sudden all the religious groups all start getting along that will be bad.
But first of all i think it would take more time by the grays to properly prepare us for the lizards. I don't know how fast 6 billion ppl will fall into order. But of course they are supposed to be reducing the population. The new world order isn't for money, money was just a tool for us to be rounded up like cattle and supress our "Spirit Powers" so we cant fight back when the lizards come back to eat us and make us serve them. We'll be no more to them than cattle are to us....I've been eating less meat lately.

jOnC

[edit on 28-9-2007 by LostInSpaceTime]

6 billion people will NEVER fall into order, and they(it?) know this. Their trick will be to kill allot of people, although, this might happen anyway through natural disaster.

Just for the record, the natural population balance for the earth is 100 million, this is calculated so all natural resource consumption/replenishment rate is balanced. 6 BILLION, 100 mill, 6 BILLION, 100 mill..... Over populated maybe? This alone is key to many, many problems. If it even meant taking ME out of the picture to reduce population, DO IT, I would be willing for the good of the race. Without a second thought. Anyway,

Never heard anything about these lizards? Not sure if that will happen, supposedly the next event to take place is another war, supposedly WW3 is what revelations says will happen next, along with increased earthquakes, volcano's, drought, flood, but thats already happening. I can't exactly pinpoint where we are in rev, but I think we are somewhere past 5th trumpet, not getting to the bowls yet. The four horses are riding though.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is the ultimate video disclosing the Illuminati regime's plan. Unfortunately, it's released, which means end-game, and likely, WWIII.

ILLUMINATI PROJECT part 1

See you all on the other side of History.

O-315

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Why do you think there are so many women and gays in banking? Because, these two groups of people will do anything to get on the favor of wealthy men (of any persuasion). I hope we remember where to go to find these crooks, if we see Wars. The underground bases.

Remember, they only pretend to be your friend, to con you out of your money.

O-315

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
States sovereign, forever! Let Freedom ring! Listen to our Founding Fathers reasons for revolution! Let Freedom ring!

The Zionist New World Order has failed!! Down with the New World Order tyranny and control! Destroy to the Federal Reserve system!

The American People have awoken! Arrest these crooks!

Liberty will prevail! TEA PARTY! FREE MEN! DISMANTLE TYRANNY!

FOREVER RISE SPIRIT SUCCESS TRUTH DESTINY FREE MAN

-----------------------
always dead owl sick paper note destroy fate owl dead
-----------------------

[edit on 9-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Has anyone watched the ILLUMINATI PROJECT, yet? I'm waiting for everyone's opinion on it. I think it's the most complete and accurate report on the Illuminati, in a long time.

Anyone who isn't watching it, is seriously missing out on some crucial information about the Illuminati and their plans for you.

O-315

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If you read the Bible, specifically the book of Revelation, you will see that the new world order will take place, in fact, it's alread shaping, look over in Europe, it won't be long till other countries will do the same thing, look at the Euro, one coin for all those states, I believe, in a distant future.
we shall see the United States combine with Mexico, and Canada to make the NAU or North American Union, once that is finished, give or take a decade or more, they'll combine the NAU with the EU, and have one world government, one currency, and one religion, hence the NWO, it's not far off, and it hasn't failed by a long shot.

edited for spellcheck.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by d0ch0lliday939]

[edit on 10-3-2009 by d0ch0lliday939]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You wanna hear the real reason they'll fail, cuz they dun exist

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by d0ch0lliday939

the bible is false, dont you get it, it's a fairytale

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think it is here already, but it will not unite under obama, why should we all want to unite behind an american president, who is killing little kids in the far east.

They will succeed and i am glad in a way as most people are just too stupid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join