It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fifth of November?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Thanks. It's been a while.
An incredible trio, RUSH.

A modern-day warrior
Mean mean stride,
This November 5th
Mean mean pride.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
So I guess you are saying, public radio

I didn't say anything. Someone else said radio and I sang a song by Roger Waters.

Originally posted by housegroove23
If so that would be the best thing that ever happened to ATS - It would be a 100 Times better than C2C.

the best thing that ever happened to ATS is our member base and the staff that work so hard, for so little, to keep it running the way it does.

our own radio show would be outstanding and amazing and we would hope that it would be far better than C2C or anything else on the airwaves.

radio is not the announcement. it's a plan, a dream, a goal. It's a componenet of the plan to dominate globally, via all means of media, but it is not something to get excited about....yet. Don't fret, if (when) we get close to that, you can be sure the members will hear about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Aw dang it..guess I'll just sit back and wait.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Aw dang it..guess I'll just sit back and wait.

Ah yes, My oh my - the sIt back and wait gAme, is that what you really want to do?

Good, now put It togethEr, I know you caN

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ah frig Elevatedone...IMAGINE what?????

You damn cryptic MODS....burn my butt.....

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok, I like puzzles and mysteries but im not really good with this one. And you guys are having fun with this one and it looks like you really do want us to figure it out.

So in saying that I want to say what I was thinking yesterday and say this:

There was a thread a couple of months ago about making a diversion and then taking 1000 or more people and marching into a major government or media building and trying to either take it by force or force them spill the beans some how or something like that. This is the thread that I was talking about that got moved to the R.A.T.S. forum very quickly.

Now that would actually be a revolution, by people revolting against their government and either taking control by force or by forcing their hand to do something.

Its a long shot, but is this the event that is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

Could you post a link to that thread? I can't find the one you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Oooh! A new puzzle! I could almost see words there. Time to fire up the Photoshop!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ok, a fist made with binary code. Once again, the fist indicates some sort of a revolution, most likely involving computers. It obviously has to be ATS TV, or something along those lines

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Words,

I see words,

I think the top one is : RADIO

Maybe it's the future matrix of the AboveNetwork,

The different mediums of the network communicating and sharing information.

If any member wears coke bottle glasses maybe if you take them off, the blur will become clear.

It could be that unless

That thing has done hipmotized me....

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

inverted fist image

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

I think the top one is : RADIO

I see it too. And out of the eight spheres around the main one, two of them are made up of two words, I think.

The Photoshop idea didn't work. I realise I've no skill at enhancing images with that software.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Tell me about it,

My attempts in photoshop have resulted in me needing those coke bottle lenses along with a dose of tylenol.

It's wild though the graphic is 3d in the rings, or it could be me.

I tried enlarging it then backing away from the computer to see if it came into focus, I was like "yes yes it's coming in " BAMM!! I hit the back of my head on the bookshelf.

I didn't know Friday's on ATS could be so dangerous...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A virtual 4-space conceptual ecology map? The last bread crumb reminds me of the Robin Hood Flour logo guy... Fawkesy. LOL. It's all a bit Gausian and somehat nebulous... a sharp contrast from life after the the 5th. 115 ping! Um... there will be a 6th, right?
This is a hoot!

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here is a long shot of what this is all about.

The idea behind the 5th of November was to get people together against something and to change. So recently they did, on the computer and now we are going to do something on November 5th. This is a marketing add, I think some people who came into my bar were bragging about the advertising idea for binary numbers to make up a picture of a face. Pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinfull
I think some people who came into my bar were bragging about the advertising idea for binary numbers to make up a picture of a face. Pretty cool.

I am always looking for a new bar to check out

What's the name and where is your bar located, if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've never learned to PhotoShop. It's one of those programs that just isn't self-explanatory.

Can any PhotoShopping fool do layers, with the two images SO has posted one on top of the other? Maybe they will merge to make something new.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
ETHICS
MEDIA
Multi Platform
EVERYONE

Imagine...

Springer...

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join