It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just finished watching the Pilot and I must say I was very impressed. Good acting, great story and awesome tension. That is how I'd sum up the initial episode and I can say with certainty that this show will be around for a few season at least. I hope they don't drag it out as it seems that this is the type of show that has a definite ending, ie Skynet being destroyed once and for all. I still wanna see the war though so hopefully we'll have some Flash Foward scenes.

Here are pics of the cast.

Sarah and John Connor.

Here is the Good Terminator. I really liked her in Firefly and am glad they chose her to be in this show.

The last cast member is an FBI agent whose name I didn't catch. I feel he's gonna play a huge part in the ongoing Terminator Saga.

The story takes place a couple of years after Terminator 2 and they make numorous continuity references which I dugg alot. hehe. I can't wait till this show reaches regular TV in 2008!

[edit on 24-9-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So I'm the only ATSer who's seen this pilot? odd...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I hadn't even heard of it until this thread.

Didn't that third Terminator movie do enough damage to Terminator name? I don't know........a TV show? ehhh....

Who knows, maybe it'll take off like the Stargate TV show did.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
They completely ignore T3 continuity.
The director and writers are acting like Terminator 3 never existed.

Oh yeah, and the new Protector Terminator is freaking hawt.

[edit on 24-9-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I saw the pilot,and it went away from the movie storyline.
It reminded me of when Blade was turned into a short lived series.
Ill reserve overall judgement till I see more.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

Well, for starters how about spelling the name of the show right?

It's The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

For god's sake people do some freakin' research or at least link it to IMdB.com so we'll know what you mean.

:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That's for bringing this to our attention. I had no idea this new show was comming on. Help me out, what days is it on? The preview makes the show look kick a**

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
I saw the pilot,and it went away from the movie storyline.
It reminded me of when Blade was turned into a short lived series.
Ill reserve overall judgement till I see more.

Blade was crap right from the beginning and the only part of the movies they are ignoring is Terminator 3 which is a very good decision IMO.

Originally posted by Badge01

Originally posted by sardion2000

Well, for starters how about spelling the name of the show right?

Sooooorrry.... by the time I noticed the typo the edit window had already closed....

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
That's for bringing this to our attention. I had no idea this new show was comming on. Help me out, what days is it on? The preview makes the show look kick a**

It doesn't start till 2008. I'm sure you can find it somewhere on the web though if you look hard enough

[edit on 26-9-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The Scifi channel did a bad job promoting this. This show sounds like something I would be into, however this is the first I'm hearing of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Sorry, I should have been clear. What I saw was a Pre-release copy that I got from a friend of a friend who's mom gets screener copies....

From what I understand the show will air in early 2008 and that several of the scenes contained in the pilot will be redone as it still looks a bit rough in certain places.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well uk tv veiwers wont have to wait to long its going to be shown on Virgin one hopefully tonite new digital and sky virgin owners can watch it.

new topics

top topics

join