It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky cloud UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I did notice the reddish brown ones as well and noted them as anomalous.
I am reminded of a story I read from the 1800's or early 1900's of two clouds witnessed travelling at each other and duking it out.

JPM1602,thanks for the reply - interesting stuff.

Unfortunately said reddish brown cloud images have been completely removed from the photo gallery (but theres some mighty fine pics on there anyway).
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
This freaky cloud UFO is a bit strange!
(series of 4 pics -16th down).

pic1.piczo.com...

There are some UFO further down the page.

I think UFOs can make trails and perhaps small clouds.
ED:
i104.piczo.com...

[edit on 6/6/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have dreamed of these clouds before seeing the first picture of one.

In the dream.. it was actually NOT a cloud but a cover for a flying ship of enormous size. When I later saw a picture of these clouds it brought the dream back to me and freaked me out. I have also had dreams about clouds like these falling to the earth carrying beings in them when they hit the ground they broke apart and dissapated as the beings came out of them.

Course they were just dreams.. and seemed futuristic dreams at that.. they all seemed to be from a time in the future after the earth had gone through a bit of an upheaval as there were other odd things to not about the landscape than just the clouds. The earth seemed broken apart as if it had suffered great quakes that had reshaped the planet and left some areas with molten lava.

Strange dreams indeed.

Oh well.. just thought I would share lol

THey are breathtaking to look at even if only in a photo.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Great lenticularis pictures

Was wondering if you could find the reddish brown coloured ones that you spoke of earlier Would be interested in having a look if possible

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by karl 12

Great lenticularis pictures

Was wondering if you could find the reddish brown coloured ones that you spoke of earlier Would be interested in having a look if possible

Oz,Thanks for the reply,will certainly have a look around as the images were very unusual.
Cheers Karl

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This year we had a series of ufo sightings, including a classic black triangle which may have been one of our own, all in the evening. But during the day, I saw the most perfect disc shaped cloudship. I had never given cloudships any credibility, though my native friend talked about them often. I thought they were a hippy thing, quite frankly. This cloud was unique though. It was at least 40 feet in length, in the field in our back. I could see it framed behind 2 tall trees. I went in the house briefly and it was gone instantly. The other clouds were gently and slowly dissipating. But this massive saucer shaped cloud with sharp edges, had completely disappeared in 1 minute. Then, a few days later my 6 year old came in the house after school and told me to come and see the cloud ship. I followed him out back. He was so disappointed because it too was gone. I had never told him about cloudships. Since I believe most crafts can easily stealth, the only purpose for generating clouds would be to protect from the daytime radiation, which I've read some species require, such as greys. In other words, if cloudships are crafts, which is a very real possibility, due to their strange behavior (often disappearing without a trace, or lasting for a very long time, thus not in sync with what the normal clouds are doing) then theres a real possibility these belong to races normally considered negative.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
karl 12, i was getting angry because there aren't ufos there, but after seeing those beautiful pics, i just can say: "THANK YOU!!!"

Hmmmm Angry?

Well calm down old friend... I think there is at least ONE 'UFO" in those clouds worth looking at...

BTW I was joking in that other thread about not talking to you because you won't show me which anomaly Nohup likes

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thank you so much for posting the link to these absolutely amazing images, Karl 12! I have had a really great time looking at them.

I especially love this beautiful, beautiful image:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Ziggystar,your welcome matey.
Thats a truly great image you´ve posted there-I wonder if the seals are as impressed by the clouds as we are?

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
i like the one with the jet.... how was that done?... i think someone here has an avatar with that picture. kool pictures man!

KOP - It truly is a great photograph and the it seems the air-ring is caused by a sonic boom:

"award winning photo of an F/A-18C Hornet breaking the sound barrier over the Pacific Ocean in July 1999".

Link

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
Thank you so much for posting the link to these absolutely amazing images, Karl 12! I have had a really great time looking at them.

I especially love this beautiful, beautiful image:

that is a very beautiful picture isnt it? They are all quite beautfil.

Such strange looking cloud formations. Nature never ceases to amaze me.

I am impressed with these photos.
to the OP

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If UFO's were hiding in clouds you would get a # load of planes falling out of the sky.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Cloud formation around UFOs.
I think so.
For me now I ask are any natural.
If not known in ancient times like before 1945 I'd like to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join