It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky cloud UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This freaky cloud UFO is a bit strange!
(series of 4 pics -16th down).

pic1.piczo.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wow....I found ALL of the pictures of clouds to be fascinating and, in many cases, quite beautiful.

I will say one thing, concerning the UFO or "flying saucer" shaped clouds. It is quite easy to see how many people might believe they had seen a UFO when, in actuality, all they had really seen was a cloud.

......or was there a UFO inside of that cloud?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just incredibly fabulous pics. Thank you very much. Anyone notice the chemtrails in background on some?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks for replies, mother nature sure can be impressive at times.
As for the set of 4 images (16 th down), the cloud/object seems to have a reddish centre and it certainly looks a bit odd - any ideas?
Cheers.

More freaky clouds:
pic1.piczo.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

link   
Double post.

link   
!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i like the one with the jet.... how was that done?... i think someone here has an avatar with that picture. kool pictures man!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
karl 12, i was getting angry because there aren't ufos there, but after seeing those beautiful pics, i just can say: "TANK YOU!!!"

[edit on 22/9/2007 by internos]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I did notice the reddish brown ones as well and noted them as anomalous.
I am reminded of a story I read from the 1800's or early 1900's of two clouds witnessed travelling at each other and duking it out.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ok to anyone saying there are NO UFO's in these pics did not see them all. How about the 4 weird ones that look exactly like a person on a flying snowmobile? 2 pics coming at us and 2 going away..............

I have seen many snowmobiles but NEVER one in the sky.........
what is that if not a UFO?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If I actually saw one of those in nature, I think I would freak out! Beautiful and odd.

I've seen videos on various sites of folks saying the clouds contain UFOs, never saw what they were talking about, but seeing these clouds I can understand how some folks might believe that. Interesting.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Ok to anyone saying there are NO UFO's in these pics did not see them all. How about the 4 weird ones that look exactly like a person on a flying snowmobile? 2 pics coming at us and 2 going away..............

Exactly!!! Did you notice there appeared to be a light in it too? I believe instead of people thinking these clouds are what was referred to in the Bible as ships should realize the ships are hidden in the clouds.

.......Whirlwind

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I noticed every single pic;
just to let you know, i noticed that strange object too:
but the owner of the website has submitted this
www.coasttocoastam.com...
to coast to coast, instead the ones you're talking about:
this means at least that he knows already what that is, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
very strange indeed. although the pictures are very pretty too...
nice find by the way!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I live near one of the mountains that many of these pictures show, the local "hippy rumor" is that the Lenticular clouds are cover-up for alien ships when they land on the mountain. We see those kinds of clouds almost every day but I never get tired of them.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Amazing pictures...

Thankyou for those. Made me feel very mortal.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Excellent pictures of leticular clouds there, very humbling, nature never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
These are not UFOs. They are just clouds. I live in the shadow of Mt. Hood and this is a common occurrence on the peak. This is just a atmospheric condition. They are called Lenticular clouds they form at high altitude in high winds. Cool pics though.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osyris
These are not UFOs. They are just clouds. I live in the shadow of Mt. Hood and this is a common occurrence on the peak.

I know....but I'd be interested in your opinion of the series of 4 photographs which are 16 images down.
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow, those pics of clouds are awesome, i have heard the UFO's hide in the clouds

top topics

<<   2 >>

join