It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon debris - with numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
John Farmer's site is having some troubles, and is unfortunately largely down and only slowly rebuilding. But already he's got some good stuff up, new photos of the Pentagon attack I've never seen before. link

Here is one that has the AA logo and some numbers.

The aircraft ID number is N644AA. Can anyone see something like that on this scrap?

Was this planted? Was the photo taken on Rumsfeld's lawn at home? Have fun.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Do you see the checkered pattern on the right half of the grass like a clear fishing net? I'm not saying that is it a fishing net or something but it looks like a edit or crappy camera maybe? Anyone else notice?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
Do you see the checkered pattern on the right half of the grass like a clear fishing net? I'm not saying that is it a fishing net or something but it looks like a edit or crappy camera maybe? Anyone else notice?

if im not mistaken, that is the result of scanning an image from an offset printing.

p.s. i find it amazing that the only pieces they find at these sites (pentagon, towers, shanksville) are the exact things they would need (serial numbers, id cards, etc.)

[edit on 18-9-2007 by scientist]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ya I know....you know what the chances of that are? lol I can't help but laugh at how hard they will try to convince people about the official story lol.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Everythingyouknowisalie]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by scientist
p.s. i find it amazing that the only pieces they find at these sites (pentagon, towers, shanksville) are the exact things they would need (serial numbers, id cards, etc.)

In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even learned of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft --- and in most cases, even determining the precise cause of the accident. This is because every military and civilian passenger-carrying aircraft have many parts that are identified for safety of flight. That is, if any of the parts were to fail at any time during a flight, the failure would likely result in the catastrophic loss of aircraft and passengers. Consequently, these parts are individually controlled by a distinctive serial number and tracked by a records section of the maintenance operation and by another section called plans and scheduling.

George Nelson Colonel, USAF (ret) member of pilotsfor911truth.org

Guilty if they do... Guilty if they don't

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Interesting stuff Caustic, the external image looks like its upside down, i.e. the grass is growing down! I wish we knew what lawn its laying on, could be my neighbors, he takes real pride in it being the best on the block.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke

I looked at 3 other pictures so far, flight data recorder, another piece of the plane, and a picture of a clock stopped at the time of impact, and they all have this same 'fishnet' looking anomoly(when fully increased in image size) on the right 1/3 of the picture.

So I think it just has something to do with the camera used to take these photos and/or the way they were developed, or scanned ect.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
These photos are scanned from a book Farmer bought. He may upload more.
So yeah, the effect we're seeing is offset printing artifacts, or dot-matrix whatever it's called. The one I posted is upside down of course, so the numbers can be read. I liked the FDR picture too, that was new to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
So yeah, the effect we're seeing is offset printing artifacts, or dot-matrix whatever it's called. The one I posted is upside down of course, so the numbers can be read. I liked the FDR picture too, that was new to me.

Where are the FBI and NTSB reports on the parts found matching Flight 77 ?

Where were the parts that were found taken ?

Was there a reconstruction done with the parts found ?

Their are questions about how the FBI handeled the crime scenes.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is the first time you will see me offer theory and opinion based on experience.

I have landscaped for 7 years through high school and college.

The above picture shows thatching that is consistent with spring clean-ups.

There is ample dead grass and grass blades showing signs of a worn winter while the green is growing through... simple for any former landscaper to say that the picture was taken during early spring.

Unfortunately for those who posted the above pcture.. Spring is March-April.. and the picture claims to be from Sept (the end of summer where grass is most vibrant and no doubt "bagged" cut with a sharp blade. .especially on Pentagon grounds. The above grass shows "torn" through a winter cycle)

My dad always told me my hard work landscaping through high school and college would always serve a "purpose" aside from building muscle.. i had no idea it would come in handy on ATS..

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by ULTIMA1
Where are the FBI and NTSB reports on the parts found matching Flight 77 ?
I don't know.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Boone 870]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by ULTIMA1
Where were the parts that were found taken ?
That sounds like a good question for American Airlines. It was their aircraft after all.

Was there a reconstruction done with the parts found ?
Not that I know of. Should there have been one?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
By the way... the above grass in the OP is definitely KY Bluegrass...

So.. the picture was definitely taken east of the Mississippi... north of any sawgrass...

It just wasnt taken in late summer/early fall... as the picture would have you believe...

typo

[edit on 21-9-2007 by johndoex]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

yup. that's called a "moray" effect. it's the screen of cmyk dots that make an image from off-set printing.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
That sounds like a good question for American Airlines. It was their aircraft after all.

Not that I know of. Should there have been one?

Well actually its a question for the FBI and NTSB since they are in charge of the investigation.

Anytime there is a aircraft crash their should be a reconstruction as part of the investigation.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by johndoex

Unfortunately for those who posted the above pcture.. Spring is March-April.. and the picture claims to be from Sept (the end of summer where grass is most vibrant and no doubt "bagged" cut with a sharp blade. .especially on Pentagon grounds. The above grass shows "torn" through a winter cycle)

I too did alot of landscaping growing up and can't disagree with your assumption about the look of this grass. The blades do show a torn and uncut resently look, although well maintained with no crab grass or weeds.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

It won't be the NTSB because the FAA has jurisdiction in the investigation.

The NTSB was created by the Congress to investigate accidents, determine the probable cause and make recommendations to prevent recurrence. We have this authority across all modes of transportation, although aviation gets the most attention. We are the lead agency in aviation accidents unless there is credible evidence of criminal activity. In that case, the Attorney General and the Chairman must confer and the FBI would take the lead. This provision is contained in a statute because of the difficulties that arose between the NTSB and the FBI following the TWA 800 crash.
Link found out wtc7lies.googlepages.com

According to this article from the Washington Post.com, the NTSB doesn't even show up at all fatal accidents.

Last year, the agency's accident investigators showed up at 62 percent of all fatal plane crashes, compared with 75 percent of all fatal crashes in 2001, according to NTSB numbers. But data from the Federal Aviation Administration -- which is required to send an investigator to every accident and take note of whether the NTSB is on the scene -- indicate that NTSB investigators showed up less than half the time last year.
As I understand it, the NTSB does not reconstruct all aircraft after an accident. Reconstruction only occurs after all other resources have failed. It's a very time consuming and expensive endeavor. You may want to ask johndoex, there are aircraft accident investigators that are members of his web site. Also, maybe he can explain what happens to the aircraft after a criminal investigation. Does it go back to the owner or insurance company after the investigating body is done with the evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
It won't be the NTSB because the FAA has jurisdiction in the investigation.

The NTSB was created by the Congress to investigate accidents, determine the probable cause and make recommendations to prevent recurrence.

By law any aircraft crash that is considered a crime becomes the jurisdiction of the FBI (with technical help from the NTSB). The NTSB is the only agency with the proper certifications and resources to do aircraft investigations.

911commission.gov...

According to Mary Schiavo, former Inspector General of the Department of Transportation, "In every single aviation disaster, whether there was criminal activity or not, in every single one in the course of aviation history it has been followed -- not only where necessary a national criminal investigation -- but also a National Transportation Safety [Board] investigation into what went wrong in the aviation system so that it never happens again."NTSB experts would examine flight and data recorders, and ATC radar tracking data, as well as evaluate the transcripts of air controller-pilot conversations and study air traffic control service on September 11th. They would have also collected airframe wreckage at the scenes and interviewed eye witnesses. Finally, the NTSB would have assessed survival factors, based on documentation of impact forces, emergency planning and crash-fire-rescue efforts, all of which would have contributed to a better understanding of what happened that morning.

911research.wtc7.net...

The Pentagon BPS is the only government investigation of the crash of Flight 77 that admits to existing, but it was defined as and limited to an investigation of the performance of the building. There was no investigation into the crash by the National Transportation and Safety Board.

Recontructions are usually done for aircraft considered a crime scene, like Flight 800.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think the NTSB would laugh at the notion of people thinking a plane with that kind of damage could actually be reconstructed. And the purpose of the reconstruction is to determine the failure. In these cases there were no failures and it would be a complete waste of time and resources to put the plane back together, forgetting the fact that it would simply be impossible.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
I think the NTSB would laugh at the notion of people thinking a plane with that kind of damage could actually be reconstructed.

I guess you did not see the millions of tiny pieces that FLight 800 was in at the bottom of the ocean. It took Navy divers several months to gather the pieces but they did a recontruction since it was considered a crime scene.

The 9/11 are terrorist crime scenes (according to the official story)and should be investigated as a crime scene.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join