It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says U.S. Attack on Iran Would Be Catastrophic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
wow what a debate, ok heres my pennys worth:
first even if iran is attacked or not i dont think any countrys armed with nukes will use them in an act of war or retaliation, cause the first country that does use a nuke is quite likley to get its self wiped of the map. ide say thats a good reason to keep the nukes out of it.
but the worry is, if a country like iran gets a nuke or a terrorist group gets a nuke & attacks by means of proxy, maybe a suiside bomber. then that may well cause a snow ball effect & several countrys may start throwing nukes around.
as to global trade in weapons, oil & drugs, well that has tended to go hand in hand with conflict.
& if we dont nuke the entire planet over oil, then im pretty sure looking at the climate that its just a matter of time befor water will become the major cause of conflict.
maybe the 3rd world war will start over the last cup of none poluted water ?.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by the animator]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Guys dosen't this sound like two little girls arguing I mean If you collect all these warning posts from iran russia and the us. This is kinda funny,

its too late already it is way too far into this scheme. The us already knows it will go to war and so do russia and Iran.

It really dosen;t matter what we do anymore..just sit back watch this like a comedy and ready ourselves for the war to come.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Maybe If the USA does attack Iran the Russians won't stand shoulder to shoulder with the Iranians, but you can be pretty sure that Russia will arm them to the teeth. I'm sure Russia would enjoy seeing the Americans taking some heavy hits from the Iranians. It would probably be beneficial to Russia to see America bogged down more than It is at the moment. Does anyone know exactly what military capabilities Iran has? Because as far as I see it, it's inevitable that some form of aggression will take place in the next year.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join