It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteorite makes village ill? Yikes!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Weather balloon anyone ?

Have you considered that this could be a cover up again? What the hell, comet?.

This sounds very much like a cover up story to me.

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Paul the seeker]

Yes Paul, did you read my post above? Reads like a cover-up, doesn't it?

Russian Pravda:American spy satellite downed in Peru as US nuclear attack on Iran thwarted

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

I would not trust that Pravda article too much, for what I have seen of that site, their news are, to say the least, suspicious.

The second paragraph shows the type of information they give on that site.

Western media reports are stating that the US spy satellite debris hitting Peru was caused by a meteor, but which, according to these reports, would be 'impossible' as the size of 30-meter crater, if caused by a meteorite, would have hit the ground with about as much energy as 1 kiloton tactical nuclear weapon, and which would have been recorded by the seismic stations around the World.

Since when a meteor with the equivalent energy of a kiloton tactical nuclear weapon would make only a 30 metre crater?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Since when a meteor with the equivalent energy of a kiloton tactical nuclear weapon would make only a 30 metre crater?

I have no idea. I am certainly no impact scientist ;-)

But I agree to the fishiness of it all. A extra source on this would be nice.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by some_stupid_name

this has been brought up many times by my friend groups....this is a very interesting thought and i think we should expand more on this. There are many possible explanations for zombies...but although I like to entertain this thought and possibility, what exactly could be causing the zombification? bacteria, virus, elemental?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
No oxygen? In one of the reports it said that lots of gas was coming out of the crater. A lack of oxygen could give you head aches and maybe vomiting.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEmilitist

Well, being a zombie fan myself, it is really tempting to think in those patterns, but hey it sure is a liiittle bit "out there"...
Still, I have read each and every page of "The Zombie Survival Guide" so if it happens, I know what to do while the rest of you succumb, moahahaha!

To get back to the topic;
If it was a satelite, it wold most probably be nuclear powered, thus speading illness from radiation (symptomes described matches those of radiation illness). But would not a satelite vapourise while entering the atmosphere like the rest of them do?

Why could it not be a meteorite? If it was a minor one it would make a small crater or is it compulsatory for all such obejcts to create kilotons of energy on impact? Maybe it consisted of some rare mineral that when heated gives of some sort of unhealthy gas? Seems plausible to me.

Does anyone have any furthur intel on how the hospitalized people are doing at the present? Cravings for human flesh? Groaning and moaning? Dead stare? Just curious...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
They say if it was a satelite then it was a specific one that is bigger and badder than the rest and yes it was nuclear powered. I forgot the name its in previous posts, anyway its so big they reckon it would survive burn up entering the atmosphere and make a big hole...........................

Cant anyone find out if that satelite is still in orbit? H-13 or watever it was... god knows how we would find that out.. or if there is more than one.

We are going round and round here its all been covered from satelites to meteors, scud missiles, meteor missiles, craft crash, craft take off crator blasts, underground natural eruption, villager hoaxers digging the hole...

What is left?

[edit on 09/22/2007 by Sekhemet]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sekhemet

-Someone who had just a little bit too much hot sauce on his burrito?

[crowd]
-Boooooooh!

-Hey, he asked for it!

[crowd]
-Hahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Or maybe it was arsenic in the ground water, as reported here. Darn. Another perfectly good conspiracy destroyed by hard evidence.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Does this look like a meteorite?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

Is it a meteorite or a spy satellite from US?

this online source talks about not being a meteorite but an American spy satellite shut down by Russia

english.pravda.ru...

[edit on 24-9-2007 by xxis250xx]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Essmond Smith

No, it does not look like a meteorite, and also has nothing to do with this case.

Why did you post this irrelevant video?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xxis250xx

Unfortunately, that online source is know for its less than credible news, and the way that news piece is written shows that they did not know very well what they are talking about.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lets not forget that it could have been radioactive, ground water could have been poisoned. I am sure that the surrounding area could have become radioactive from impact. What needs to happen is that Americans should do their part to petition the U.S.A and essentially bring awareness to the United Nations, that this is a world affair, and there should be thorogh, unbiased and untampered with scientific documentation on this matter. It should all transpire within the thoroughly watchful eyes of the public, and all governments should have access to samples and other information gathered from the specimens of meteorite. People should be allowed answers to the questions of: where did it come from, what is it made of, are there more of them on their way, and if yes, how big are they, and are they a threat? But I am almost sure that the plan isn't going to happen as hoped for. As long as we are sucked in by our slavehood for America, working for a living, barely making rent, too tired from work, depressed? We will never see the conclusions to these mysteries if the required actions are not taken. If anyone would sign this petition, respond to this email. [email protected]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There was no any melted meteor particles so it leaves me nothing to think of except something like spy satellite...
One more thing, why all western news agencies have so promptly reported the news that it's meteor and punkt, not nothing else, when there are no proof of the meteor?!!

If it is a nuclear powered satellite, it is quite plausible that it burned on reentry, but it's core which is shielded much better, because of it's size (smaller), have just gone underground and dispersed in fractions since moment of impact, leaving that boiled water behind.
As radiation concerned, there aren't any? As sources of satellite say, it was one of the most secret satellite projects and everything about it was secret. Since it was the case, who knows which compound or element it was powered with? Maybe it's not in periodic table yet!
Those cows are dead and other animals also, and THAT is De FACTO. By my opinion there is nothing from stopping me to believe that there are many ppl dead now...
One more reason to believe in this is that there are no any updates about this case and there won't be any, at least no in the news.
I would search for forums around LIMA area, and log on to get first hand info about this which would inform me and others undeniably about this...

Would also do this myself but have no time, time is precious to me and job I do so if anyone have time for it I would be grateful in enclosing us the truth...
Maybe some members of ATS are somewhere nearby there and to invite them to update!?

[edit on 27/9/07 by Triad979]

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Or maybe it was arsenic in the ground water, as reported here. Darn. Another perfectly good conspiracy destroyed by hard evidence.

Makes sense, but you know as well as I do have the people around here think that is probably propaganda that is disseminated by the secret NWO cabal in order to keep a lid on the truth, lol.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just found this 2.

news.yahoo.com...

I guess this is supposed to be the final debunker......a cover-up nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Aha I believe I was right! It was nothing out of the ordinary. Just some sianide that was in the ground that got stirred up causing some to fall ill. The rest were suffering from mass hysteria. The folks in Peru were bored so they neeeded something to do. The rest of us wanted something to take our minds off of.......WTF happened to Dteve Fossett

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Mass hysteria is actually a pretty clever cover up, because it needs no proof. And most gullible people believe anything a "scientist" says.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Why hasn't the water been sucked out of this thing yet? Any proof would obviously be below the water(actually IN the crater) and not on the surface.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join