It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad wants Bush debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Launching a war against a soveriegn nation should only occur when you have NO CHOICE, and when your existence is threatened.
Launching NUCLEAR war should only be a last resort if you, and your allies are on the edge of being anhiliated.

Originally posted by esdad71
I enjoy my freedom in the US, and if it means sending cruise missles to annihilate a countries army and defense, I say so be it.

By your own admission, your sitting pretty in your country, free from horror.

you laucnhing an unprovoked war will, once again be a war crime.
And you will pay for your crimes!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   

All I read is cynicism and jealous rants. Not all Iranians look the same to me, I would not mistake a Hindu for a Muslim if that what you are getting at, but I will tell YOU one thing, we all look the same to them Infidels. Sorry you do not want to look at the big picture and jsut call Bush a joke. That is your choice.

Iranians are more clever than you think, so give them credit rather than just conjuring up an image to scare yourself of bearded Iranian men screaming "Death to America"

Do you want the Ku Klux Klan to be the image represented of America? No. So don't apply such extremists in Iran as the national image of Iranians there either.

Originally posted by esdad71Do you really want the nation of Iran, a known terror supporter since the late 70's, who I know we tried to bring democracy to

The US tried to bring democracy to Iran?! What?!

The CIA and MI6 overthrew the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran, Prime Minister Mossadegh, in the 1950's after his supporters made the dictator Shah leave.

The CIA and MI6 overthrew Mossadegh, re-installed the Shah, who brought twenty years of cruel dictatorship of brutal tyranny upon the Iranian population while being armed by the US.

It was called Operation Ajax.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Originally posted by esdad71Islam won over again as through history, to possess nuclear weapons? That is why we stopped Hussien, because he would have USED them. Iran will USE them. As far as killinb jews, I have not the time for finding Ahmadinejad quotes , but they are there. If you act as if he never said it, then you are not fit for this conversation becuase you have not done the research.

Saddam did not have nuclear weapons, or are you one of those still in denial?

Even if he did, he would not have used them, not with a superpower with thousands of more of them.

Same with Iran, if Iran gets Nukes it will be to make sure they do not get stepped on as other countries have been stepped on by the US.

Do the US dare step on North Korea now it has nukes? No.

The same with Russia, China, Pakistan etc.

Islam 'won over' in Iran because it was seen that secular democracy, when put in Iran, was crushed by the CIA. People turned to the mosques, to the Ayatollahs instead.

The CIA denied secular democratic room in Iran.

What you have now, an Islamic restricted democracy, are the seeds that the US unwittingly sowed in Iran.

When US hostages were held in the revolution, it was to ensure the CIA did not try to crush this revolution like the Mossadegh revolution.

The hostages were the Iranian's guarantee the US would not interfere like they did with Mossadegh.

Iran is warned. They give us, the UN and the IAEA the finger...multiple times...and go forward with creating weapons. Sorry, this cannot be allowed for the safe future of the world. I am not buying into an agenda, I live it. I enjoy my freedom in the US, and if it means sending cruise missles to annihilate a countries army and defense, I say so be it. Iran needs a smack. I feel empathy for their citizens who live in a country that would provoke such action, and they are going to learn that science is stronger than religion.

The IAEA Chief Mohamad ElBaradei says there is no proof Iran is a threat.

There are questions as to whether the Iran wants to have nukes, and you, living in a nation which has a stockpike of thousands of nukes is scared of Iran?

Please, stop believing the propaganda. You create a prison of fear for yourself, and you will fear your own shadow and your own neighbours next.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Regensturm]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

i would love to see this
A retarded presidend Vs The Iranian president

is bush born retarded or does he just act it?

anyone seen the G8 summit in australia?

Bush calls australians in Iraq Austrians
ect

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

By all means, please do not call Bush "retarded', because he is not. If he was retarded he would not be able to handle himself as president. You can call him misguided, you can say lost, but all I ask is not to call him retarded or anything that will bring down the nation that follows him.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

i believe he isnt the one behind the wheels of the whitehouse
as he has shown how retarded and incomputent he is

look at all his public apperance and speaches

mans retarded,

misguided no, that would show he knows how to think

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Why would this group of idiots consider talking to an enemy- they don't do so well with our' friends'?
If W is part of the NWO- they're in trouble. Reagan was dim enough - they had to go for mental 'lites out' . granted the Springer show did not attest to our national IQ, but really they couldn't find one with a little more creditblity/charisma? If he'd won by land slides I might say -yeah there's got to be a conspiracy-we're not all that dumb. They're more petty criminals- stole it by a small margin. Yeah about half of us could be that stupid.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am thinking "celebrity death" match here

Seriously, this debate would not happen as it would show the argument against the Iranians to be false. Can you imagine the preparation? Think about the fuss over the Kerry debate.

Why don't the same people start to bring 'democracy' to other areas that are lacking it such as Saudi Arabia, UAE etc? Want to depose tyrants that are bad for their people? Robert Mugabe? Worried about nuclear weapons in the hands of religious extremists? What about George W Bush?

<< 1   >>

join