It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about playing a HAARP !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It's hard to get people around you involved with the scalar issue. On days like the day I took this photo, the trails had been laid thick the days prior and everything worked out just right to have an awesome display of geometric anomalies.
Look at how many different patterns are within this one image..

The below image grabbed my attention as a possible example but I'm not so sure. It seems to fit a resonance pattern IMO. anyone else think so?
post by airtrax007

The question I have regarding my pic is where are these scalar waves coming from? Is it "us" or is it "them".? I live on the Gulf coast and it's constant. People challenge me and I am able to accurately describe what will happen next within cloud formation. I can tell where holes will appear, when clouds will disappear what patterns will emerge on a scale that ranges from local 1/4 mile to horizon distances..etc... These patterns change and I know several and can see more as time goes by. That's just too much activity imo for it to be "us". And if it is, cmon.. why so often?

b

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think its an elitist who is doing the "weakening" using this technology under the guise of expiriments when he/she/they know full well what they do. I am one who believe 2012 will ignite saturn, and hte cosmic rays will just kill us easier. They weaken in spot they want more death perhaps?

!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!! !!!!I thimk its a dangerous possibility

or its just natural, and random convergence of winds. Or a theory ive had is are they going to use the atmosphere for staging a comet hitting the earth or jesus coming back using it in conjunction with project psychedelic mushrom beam (Project blue beam) I mean its becoming rather obvious who the deviant trying to murder us all is, it isnt just a specific foreign religious zeolot. Its all kinds of suicidal maniacs with money and influence too.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
They play the HAARP over here in South Australia too!

As in your photo, it doesn't take much thinking to look at those clouds and realise "that doesn't look natural". What amazes me is when I bring it to people's attention, they just presume it's normal. Makes me wonder if they've ingested too much fluoride from the tap water.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
ive told everyone i know about chemtrails vs contrails, and haarp - but usually get blank stares.

it's a bit daunting explaining what this stuff does, let alone a stance on it!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

You can tell people all you want but if you have the TIME to sit someone down and explain this while these cloud events are unfolding THEN you have a chance of getting through quick. Otherwise it's a slow awakening to even the possibility. This is kids stuff compared to a "soul catcher"
Ignorance is bliss and while the attitude here is to deny ignorance, people in the genera; public don't want their bliss blown so unless someone is strong minded I usually don't bother wasting my time by pointing up and saying "does that seem totally off to you?".

b

Dae

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Amazing clouds! Those patterns indicate its 'busy' up there, never seen anything like 'em!

When and where did you take that photo and what was the weather like that day? Do you have the original image as well? If you get this info together I could ask some cloud experts what they think. Its always nice to get a sciency opinion on these things.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
When: about 2 mos ago
Where: Mobile Alabama
Weather Conditions: Post rain by 6 hours - Absolutely calm. The clouds were not moving.. just morphing/resonating in place. Chemtrail activity had been high for 3 days prior.
Time: about 5-ish

I have 3) 8mp images spliced to make the above original post image. So if someone is seriously looking to study the image, private me and I'll send it. Otherwise, this image is shrunk and sharpened with a bit of color manipulation. I have extensive knowledge in color and digital manipulation and while the image has been edited, detail has not been lost nor artifacts created.

To give an idea of what I mean by being able to "predict" what will happen I'll post this image:

The left pic has an "energy bunching" of the cloud directly above and slightly to the right of the power line pole. There are a couple of "ripples. The right picture is the widest frame I could get but as you can see there is a large spiral that didn't belong. 2 chemtrails X-marked my spot as well between the time I took the first photo and the second. I do these sort of predictions with people all the time.
which is sad actually..

Oh, in case anyone feels the need to get offended, the "negrodamus" comment is a reference to a Dave Chappelle skit and I was being "funny" with a friend who like Chappelle..

b

new topics

top topics

join